(Close Window)
Topic: McClintock Twist
Is there anything in print on how to perform this routine or is it only on video? :righton:
Have you asked Read, he is a member of these boards, but to be honest i have never seen a print version, i guess it would be a pain to try and describe it in print.
best of luck
DAve
I think it's only on tape. Reed uses it to do an incredible handling of Reset. He'll be at the IBM convention in July in San Diego so check him out.
Greg
Hello
I have never put in print format, only on video. I felt writing would be difficult for me to do. If you have questions on the twist perhaps I can help you with something with it if you would like. :wavey:
I have a demostration video and i have spent a while trying to work it out and i have no idea so reed if you could help me out a little bit i would be so greatful.
I would like to learn how the actual twist is done...I have seen it done, but never had the time to have it explained to me. I do a very sloppy version of it. I would like to know how to clean it up and perhaps some other routines that can be done using it. :righton:
controlled and freaksrock...

Why not purchase Reed's video? Its not expensive, and you will learn a great deal from it. That way Reed also earns the money that he desserves for releasing this effect to the community.

--Andi
Plus you get the added bonus of learning the "Orion Count" which looks wonderful.
I would love to buy the video...but I can't find the *** thing anywhere. Which is great for Reed and not so great for me. :righton:
I am out of the tapes myself guys. I have to get another order of them. When I do I will let you guys know. I believe magicsmith has them. Chazpro also has them and if you ask your local dealer they should be able to score one for you. :)