(Close Window)
Topic: Nomen Omen Deck Great for Radio
I have had some great success with a Nomen Omen Deck on a variety of radio stations in my area. Pleased to share my basic routine with anyone who may already own the deck and is wondering what to do with it.
I am interested by new and original idea, you can pm me please. I will share somethings for radio work in exchange if you want to.

Read you soon

Kuffs
Where may I find information about this deck?
Is Nomen Omen the same as Fred?
Nomen Omen is different and invented by a great Canadian Magician /Comedian David Acer. Check out DavidAcer.com to find out where to purchase the decks.

Patrick I e-mailed you the routine, let me know what you think. You obviously know Dave because he produced your book, maybe he'll want to use it as well. Take care.
There is no information on Acer web site about Nomen Omen.
Could you please describe this effect?
Many thanks.
This effect is also in my regular repertoire and plays well. I introduce it as a 'marked' deck and state "If you've never seen a real marked deck before, he's your chance". After I take the cards out of the box, the first name they see on the top of the facedown deck is "MARK". After this light banter... I proceed with the routine.

In addition to handing out 2 of your business cards during the course of this routine, you could also customize this effect for a trade show or an important audition (which really helped in my case).

Cheers!

naturalturn

http://www.raywongmagic.com
For Nomen-Omen co here http://www.camirandmagic.com/
or go to Hank Lee's. That's where I got mine.