(Close Window)
Topic: Dice Mentalism
I am wondering if anyone knows if Lior Suchard's die effect is available commercially. At first I thought it might be from ProMystic--but the die looks different. Steve Shaw also uses the same effect.

Here is a link to Lior performing it with Larry King: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqCjYuuU7_o

Banachek has also performed a similar effect.

Any help would be appreciated!
Wondering if that Shaw guy has permission from Banachek.
Steve Shaw - Banachek - Same person
No way! Seriously? In the decade I've known him, he's never let on. This should be in Inner Thoughts with a secret like that!
Have you ever noticed that Steve Shaw and Banachek are never together in the same room?
[quote]On Sep 4, 2014, Scott Soloff wrote:
Have you ever noticed that Steve Shaw and Banachek are never together in the same room? [/quote]

I've never seen Banachek and Batman in the same room. You don't suppose???
ICube?
Ice cube?
I can't believe he threw it. My heart would be in my throat. Not really. It is just a die after all... 😜
Mentalism can be dicey at the best of times.
[quote]On Sep 4, 2014, voxover wrote:
I am wondering if anyone knows if Lior Suchard's die effect is available commercially. At first I thought it might be from ProMystic--but the die looks different. Steve Shaw also uses the same effect.

Here is a link to Lior performing it with Larry King: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqCjYuuU7_o

Banachek has also performed a similar effect.

Any help would be appreciated! [/quote]

I posted the same question a few months ago. Check last post of this other thread.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=269443&forum=109&start=900
I am sorry to spark up an old thread, but I thought I would continue this one rather than starting a new one or adding to the Multi Dimensional Dice,

I am looking for the same effect as Multi Dimensional but a low cost version, I already have Rhine's Dice which I love, but I wanted to find out if anyone can point me in the direction of a version similar to Banachek or Lior Suchard's? I love directness of their versions and the fact they do not touch the dice. I am trying to be careful not to reveal too much, just the name of a book or author will do.
...I still miss Scott Soloff.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Sep 14, 2018 03:49PM)
[quote]On Sep 14, 2018, Craig Logan wrote:
...I still miss Scott Soloff. [/quote]

Yes, he always struck me as a real gent.
[quote]On Sep 4, 2014, JanForster wrote:
Ice cube? [/quote]

Ice T
[quote]On Sep 14, 2018, John C wrote:
[quote]On Sep 4, 2014, JanForster wrote:
Ice cube? [/quote]

Ice T [/quote]
Hi

PM me if you have a link to this
Vanilla Ice or the Diceman Andrew Dice Clay? "Hickory Dickory Doc" And speaking of strange things have you ever noticed that Phil Goldstien and Max Maven are never together either?
Lol