(Close Window)
Topic: Oswald acted alone.
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Sep 13, 2014 11:37AM)
A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Sep 13, 2014 11:41AM)
Yes
Message: Posted by: Kabbalah (Sep 13, 2014 11:43AM)
Yes
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 13, 2014 12:05PM)
The governments position is NO ....Our own government says it was a conspiracy. The US congress says ....
E) NO

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/
Message: Posted by: landmark (Sep 13, 2014 12:25PM)
Seems like you should include: F) Oswald had nothing to do with it.

I'm with Slim on this one. Even the Congressional panel couldn't get around it: I vote for E).


Seems absolutely impossible to believe A through C given everything we know now.

The more interesting quiz I think comes in asking what folks believe given that E is accepted.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Sep 13, 2014 12:37PM)
Trick question.

Have you stopped beating your wife?


A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No.
Message: Posted by: Salguod Nairb (Sep 13, 2014 12:42PM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No. [/quote]

C.
Message: Posted by: R.S. (Sep 13, 2014 04:28PM)
B) Probably.


Ron
Message: Posted by: tommy (Sep 13, 2014 04:58PM)
Have you ever acted alone?
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Sep 13, 2014 06:33PM)
He didn't build that book depository. He didn't build that. He didn't act alone.
Message: Posted by: Magnus Eisengrim (Sep 13, 2014 07:50PM)
I read somewhere that Oswald preferred blue backs.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 13, 2014 08:44PM)
My first response on this thread was what the government has said.
I personally don't think Oswald shot any of the shots but he was there waiting in the lunchroom. There were shooters everywhere. Many confessed before they died. Professional spys.
So Oswald didn't act alone if he acted at all.
I guess that should be choice F or G .... :bunny:
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Sep 13, 2014 09:15PM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
I read somewhere that Oswald preferred blue backs. [/quote]

Is that a prediction, or has another one bitten the dust?
Message: Posted by: magicfish (Sep 13, 2014 10:32PM)
A) Yes
Message: Posted by: Magnus Eisengrim (Sep 13, 2014 11:12PM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
I read somewhere that Oswald preferred blue backs. [/quote]

Is that a prediction, or has another one bitten the dust? [/quote]

Prediction. But we've been enjoying free rein for a while, so maybe I'm premature.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 14, 2014 01:55PM)
B)

It should be remembered that the Congressional conclusion was that it was "probably" a conspiracy, but did not state that other shooters were actively involved. Also note that the Dictabelt evidence that the committee found to be persuasive, was later shown to be misinterpreted.

The answer I would have checked if offered would be, "Don't know."
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Sep 14, 2014 02:27PM)
Occams razor.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 14, 2014 03:42PM)
What is 100% obvious is that the Warren Report was deceptive as can be..... :bat:
Message: Posted by: nums (Sep 14, 2014 05:45PM)
He acted alone, JFK fatal shott come from a secret service agent in the car behind the limo carrying JFK. Fatal entrance wound is consistant with a 5.56 mm round not the 7mm round Oswald had.

Driver of car 2 heard shots and saw driver of car one take off. SS agent in car 2 grabed M-16 and started to stand up as car lurched forward and failing to observe one of the baasic rules of gun safty accidently pulled trigger shooting JFK in the head. The M16 that SS agent had has been missing since that date.

Saw a documentery on this last year and it made the most sense to me
NUMS
Message: Posted by: balducci (Sep 14, 2014 06:07PM)
[quote]On Sep 14, 2014, nums wrote:
He acted alone, JFK fatal shott come from a secret service agent in the car behind the limo carrying JFK. Fatal entrance wound is consistant with a 5.56 mm round not the 7mm round Oswald had.

Driver of car 2 heard shots and saw driver of car one take off. SS agent in car 2 grabed M-16 and started to stand up as car lurched forward and failing to observe one of the baasic rules of gun safty accidently pulled trigger shooting JFK in the head. The M16 that SS agent had has been missing since that date.

Saw a documentery on this last year and it made the most sense to me
NUMS [/quote]
I think these articles are discussing the theory / documentary you mentioned.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Shooting_holes_in_theory_that_a_Secret_Service_agent_killed_President_Kennedy.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/accidental-assassin-jfk-theory-alleges-secret-service-agent-fumbled-gun-f2D11634276
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 14, 2014 06:20PM)
Why would you confess to killing Kenedy?
http://www.examiner.com/article/e-howard-hunt-s-son-reveals-dad-s-deathbed-confession-about-jfk-assassination
E. Howard Hunt ... a real bad guy said he did it.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Sep 14, 2014 07:10PM)
McGeorge Bundy ... Like his father, he was inducted into the Skull and Bones secret society, where he was nicknamed "Odin".
Message: Posted by: Cliffg37 (Sep 15, 2014 08:25PM)
I always wondered if Jack Ruby did it, then he killed Oswald to cloud the issue. (it is a joke people)

But then I saw in a movie that the real shooter was the Comedian.

The only thing I can tell you for sure is that I didn't do it.
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Sep 16, 2014 04:45AM)
[quote]On Sep 14, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Why would you confess to killing Kenedy?
http://www.examiner.com/article/e-howard-hunt-s-son-reveals-dad-s-deathbed-confession-about-jfk-assassination
E. Howard Hunt ... a real bad guy said he did it. [/quote]

How did E. Howard Hunt die? If this was real, could he have been "jerking chains," he was good at that.

From the article;

[quote]But where's the proof of any of this? Maybe Hunt names names in his book and maybe he doesn't. But he doesn't really have to because he's just rehashing the same theories we've been tossing around for decades.[/quote]
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 17, 2014 01:25AM)
Ed ... Just because a theory has been "Hashed around" doesn't mean it's not what really happened. Have you been close to death. I have. And at that moment, as funny as I am, the last thing I wanted to do before I met my maker was to lie to everyone. That's why there are deathbed confessions. People have secrets they want to get off of their chest before they die .... and finally "Do the right thing".... :firedevil:
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 17, 2014 01:38AM)
Over the years I've found this story very interesting and a huge possibility.....
http://stevenhager420.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/dorothy-kilgallen-is-a-key-to-the-jfk-assassination/
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Sep 17, 2014 11:04AM)
[quote]On Sep 17, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Ed ... Just because a theory has been "Hashed around" doesn't mean it's not what really happened. Have you been close to death. I have. And at that moment, as funny as I am, the last thing I wanted to do before I met my maker was to lie to everyone. That's why there are deathbed confessions. People have secrets they want to get off of their chest before they die .... and finally "Do the right thing".... :firedevil: [/quote]

Maybe, and maybe you'd like to get just one more niche in immortality by claiming something that will put you in the history books.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 18, 2014 01:17PM)
I think he was trying to make up for all the evil things he'd done .. Meeting your maker is a powerful incentive.
Message: Posted by: lynnef (Sep 19, 2014 07:29PM)
In addition to "F)Oswald had nothing to do with it", we should add "G)We'll never know". Whatever the case, He was 'shut up' pretty fast by Ruby. Lynn
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 19, 2014 07:51PM)
[quote]On Sep 16, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Ed ... Just because a theory has been "Hashed around" doesn't mean it's not what really happened. Have you been close to death. I have. And at that moment, as funny as I am, the last thing I wanted to do before I met my maker was to lie to everyone. That's why there are deathbed confessions. People have secrets they want to get off of their chest before they die .... and finally "Do the right thing".... :firedevil: [/quote]


False death bed statements are not that uncommon. Remember the guy who falsely confessed to being the real DB Cooper just before he died in a hospital a few years ago?

And Howard hunt lied for his whole life. Why would he suddenly change.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 19, 2014 10:13PM)
This man was a killer his entire life ..He confessed...
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5682630/the-hoffa-files-a-deathbed-confession
:dancing: :bigdance: :bigdance: :band:
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Sep 20, 2014 10:56AM)
...which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

There was a strange sci-fi show called "Red Dwarf" concerning the last human in the galaxy and his companions trying to reach Earth millions of years in the future.

In one episode, they traveled back in time and accidently (sp) stopped Oswald from killing Kennedy. They then run into Kennedy in a jail cell where they discover his entire life has gone downhill since Dallas. He wishes he actually HAD died on that day.

The characters come up with the idea to take him back in time to Dallas and let HIM fire the killing shot from the grassy knoll; "You mean, assassinate MYSELF?"

He does this and fades away.

This theory is just about as valid as most of the theories I've seen.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 20, 2014 07:05PM)
Guess you need to look a bit deeper ...Think a bit deeper. Bob said people want to lie on their death bed. I say it's just the opposite. When confronted with death .. people confess. :readingbook:
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 20, 2014 07:08PM)
Please read what I wrote, Slim, before you proceed to misquote me. I said that it is not uncommon for people to lie on their deathbeds. And I provided a notable example. I DID NOT state that people, in general, "want to lie on their death beds."

But if you're talking about E. Howard Hunt, he didn't make a confession at all. He made an accusation.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 21, 2014 12:17AM)
Are you saying he didn't confess to being part of a conspiracy? :hamburger:
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Sep 21, 2014 04:23AM)
[quote]On Sep 20, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Guess you need to look a bit deeper ...Think a bit deeper. Bob said people want to lie on their death bed. I say it's just the opposite. When confronted with death .. people confess. :readingbook: [/quote]

The funny thing about "people," as this group and in fact this very thread shows, is that rarely do the ALL do one thing.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 21, 2014 01:26PM)
Oswald said he was a patsy. He was arrested for shooting a police officer. He was never charged with killing Kennedy was he? :die:
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Sep 21, 2014 01:42PM)
You need to stop listening to Oliver Stone.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 21, 2014 01:52PM)
A patsy? I guess it's just a coincidence that Oswald, on April 13, 1963, used the SAME rifle used to shoot President Kennedy in an unsuccessful assassination attempt on General Edwin Walker.

[quote]Marina Oswald testified that her husband told her that he traveled by bus to General Walker's house and shot at Walker with his rifle.[94][95] She said that Oswald considered Walker to be the leader of a "fascist organization."[96] A note Oswald left for Marina on the night of the attempt, telling her what to do if he did not return, was not found until ten days after the Kennedy assassination.

Before the Kennedy assassination, Dallas police had no suspects in the Walker shooting,[101] but Oswald's involvement was suspected within hours of his arrest following the assassination.[102] The Walker bullet was too damaged to run conclusive ballistics studies on it,[103] but neutron activation analysis later showed that it was "extremely likely" that it was made by the same manufacturer and for the same rifle make as the two bullets which later struck Kennedy.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Edwin_Walker_assassination_attempt
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Sep 21, 2014 02:05PM)
Sure most guys who are a patsy act like THAT.
Message: Posted by: rockwall (Sep 21, 2014 03:16PM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No. [/quote]

Maybe I'm just not big on conspiracies but I'd say Probably.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 21, 2014 05:13PM)
[quote]On Sep 21, 2014, rockwall wrote:
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No. [/quote]

Maybe I'm just not big on conspiracies but I'd say Probably. [/quote]

Shoot off the fireworks~ We almost agree on something. I said "maybe," but I think it is more probable than not.

At the same time I don't doubt that there were actually several conspiracies to kill the President, but I think that Oswald simply slipped in and rendered them all moot. (But that certainly explains all of the indicators pointing to the Mafia, the CIA, Cuba, etc.)
Message: Posted by: tommy (Sep 21, 2014 06:43PM)
Marina Oswald lives in Rockwall and in fear of the secret service.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Sep 27, 2014 11:58PM)
The Warren report was all BS!!!
Message: Posted by: acesover (Sep 28, 2014 10:48AM)
[quote]On Sep 21, 2014, tommy wrote:
Marina Oswald lives in Rockwall and in fear of the secret service. [/quote]

Are you sure that you don't mean Roswell Area 51? :)
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Sep 28, 2014 11:19AM)
[quote]On Sep 21, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
A patsy? I guess it's just a coincidence that Oswald, on April 13, 1963, used the SAME rifle used to shoot President Kennedy in an unsuccessful assassination attempt on General Edwin Walker.

[quote]Marina Oswald testified that her husband told her that he traveled by bus to General Walker's house and shot at Walker with his rifle.[94][95] She said that Oswald considered Walker to be the leader of a "fascist organization."[96] A note Oswald left for Marina on the night of the attempt, telling her what to do if he did not return, was not found until ten days after the Kennedy assassination.

Before the Kennedy assassination, Dallas police had no suspects in the Walker shooting,[101] but Oswald's involvement was suspected within hours of his arrest following the assassination.[102] The Walker bullet was too damaged to run conclusive ballistics studies on it,[103] but neutron activation analysis later showed that it was "extremely likely" that it was made by the same manufacturer and for the same rifle make as the two bullets which later struck Kennedy.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Edwin_Walker_assassination_attempt [/quote]

Inconclusive, but extremely likely it was made for the same rifle [b]make[/b], not (necessarily) the same rifle.
Message: Posted by: rockwall (Sep 28, 2014 11:30AM)
[quote]On Sep 28, 2014, acesover wrote:
[quote]On Sep 21, 2014, tommy wrote:
Marina Oswald lives in Rockwall and in fear of the secret service. [/quote]

Are you sure that you don't mean Roswell Area 51? :) [/quote]

She certainly doesn't live in ME!!! (At least not last I checked.) :eek:
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 1, 2014 11:55AM)
[quote]On Sep 28, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
[quote]On Sep 21, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
A patsy? I guess it's just a coincidence that Oswald, on April 13, 1963, used the SAME rifle used to shoot President Kennedy in an unsuccessful assassination attempt on General Edwin Walker.

[quote]Marina Oswald testified that her husband told her that he traveled by bus to General Walker's house and shot at Walker with his rifle.[94][95] She said that Oswald considered Walker to be the leader of a "fascist organization."[96] A note Oswald left for Marina on the night of the attempt, telling her what to do if he did not return, was not found until ten days after the Kennedy assassination.

Before the Kennedy assassination, Dallas police had no suspects in the Walker shooting,[101] but Oswald's involvement was suspected within hours of his arrest following the assassination.[102] The Walker bullet was too damaged to run conclusive ballistics studies on it,[103] but neutron activation analysis later showed that it was "extremely likely" that it was made by the same manufacturer and for the same rifle make as the two bullets which later struck Kennedy.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Edwin_Walker_assassination_attempt [/quote]

Inconclusive, but extremely likely it was made for the same rifle [b]make[/b], not (necessarily) the same rifle. [/quote]
My first rifle was a JAP 6.5 my father bought for me. Same size shell. There are thousands of rifles that take that size shell. BTW ... It's the last rifle I'd use to shoot someone with sniper style .....30.06's are the ones used by most snipers in the day. Just sayin'
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 1, 2014 12:01PM)
Ever had sniper training Slim?
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 1, 2014 12:12PM)
Much more likely the same rifle, Lobo, given Oswald's statements and hand-written note to his wife Marina. He admitted to her he had taken a shot at Walker. Why would he have two identical Carcano rifles?

Slim- He didn't buy the Carcano because it was a sniper rifle. He bought it because it was cheap and available by mail order. The same make and model was later used by investigators to successfully replicate the shots that killed the President. (I know you won't accept that, but reality seems to be something you continually refuse to come to grips with.)
Message: Posted by: Randwill (Oct 1, 2014 12:22PM)
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Much more likely the same rifle, Lobo, given Oswald's statements and hand-written note to his wife Marina. He admitted to her he had taken a shot at Walker. Why would he have two identical Carcano rifles?

Slim- He didn't buy the Carcano because it was a sniper rifle. He bought it because it was cheap and available by mail order. The same make and model was later used by investigators to successfully replicate the shots that killed the President. (I know you won't accept that, but reality seems to be something you continually refuse to come to grips with.) [/quote]
If only that pesky reality would stop interfering with prejudices and preconceived notions. Also Fox News-conceived notions.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Oct 1, 2014 01:56PM)
Http://22november1963.org.uk/did-lee-oswald-shoot-general-edwin-walker

Next!
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 1, 2014 04:27PM)
Yes, tommy, there are lots of conspiracy theory sites that routinely misstate and misinterpret the facts. Thank you for bringing yet another one to our attention. (Do you have anything handy about the secret colonies on the Moon?)

Next!

From the expert testimony given at the hearings of the House Special Committee on Assassinations

[img]http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/pages/HSCA_Vol1_0253b.gif[/img]

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0253b.htm
Message: Posted by: Randwill (Oct 1, 2014 05:07PM)
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Yes, tommy, there are lots of conspiracy theory sites that routinely misstate and misinterpret the facts. Thank you for bringing yet another one to our attention. (Do you have anything handy about the secret colonies on the Moon?)

Next!

From the expert testimony given at the hearings of the House Special Committee on Assassinations



http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0253b.htm [/quote]

Weren't Wolf and Guinn later revealed to be extraterrestrials ? I'm sure I read it on the internet somewhere. Slim? Tommy?
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 1, 2014 05:21PM)
Yes, that is most likely the case. In any event, I'm sure that it's PARANORMAL!!!!!!!!!!

But here's the big question. Where was Nixon when Kennedy was assassinated? He always claimed that he had left Dallas early that morning BEFORE the assassination, but years later it came out that he was in fact still there when the assassination happened. What could it all mean????

Enter the rabbit hole* once again with Fletcher Prouty:

http://www.prouty.org/nixon.html

*of course, the problem with rabbit holes is that once you fall in it's nearly impossible to find your way out again - a fate that has apparently befallen some of our resident conspiracy theorists.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Oct 1, 2014 05:23PM)
Dr Vincent Guinn performed neutron activation analysis on the bullet fired at General Walker, as well as several bullet fragments associated with the JFK assassination. He claimed that the Walker bullet was “extremely likely” to be a fragment from the same type of bullet as those fired at President Kennedy (HSCA Report, appendix vol.1, p.502), but his methodology and results have since been refuted (see How Reliable is the Neutron Activation Analysis Evidence in the JFK Assassination?).

http://22november1963.org.uk/jfk-assassination-neutron-activation-analysis

Next!
Message: Posted by: Randwill (Oct 1, 2014 05:34PM)
A Neutron Activation Analyzer sure sounds like something an ET would have.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Oct 1, 2014 05:36PM)
And how does that misstate and misinterpret your so called facts: which you misstate and misinterpretare as facts but which are not facts but expert opinion?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 1, 2014 10:37PM)
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ever had sniper training Slim? [/quote]
You'd have to ask the dozens of deer and elk I've killed over the years if I'm a proficient shot. To save meat my father pretty much insisted on head shots. I hunted avidly from 10 to 24. I was never trained as a sniper, but I have a famous relative who was one.
30.06's were used in Viet Nam by US snipers. That is my favorite weapon. :gunfighter:
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 1, 2014 10:40PM)
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Yes, that is most likely the case. In any event, I'm sure that it's PARANORMAL!!!!!!!!!!

But here's the big question. Where was Nixon when Kennedy was assassinated? He always claimed that he had left Dallas early that morning BEFORE the assassination, but years later it came out that he was in fact still there when the assassination happened. What could it all mean????

Enter the rabbit hole* once again with Fletcher Prouty:

http://www.prouty.org/nixon.html

*of course, the problem with rabbit holes is that once you fall in it's nearly impossible to find your way out again - a fate that has apparently befallen some of our resident conspiracy theorists. [/quote]
Nice!!!
Message: Posted by: tommy (Oct 1, 2014 10:53PM)
Don't be silly Bob. Nixon was not a Muslim. The Nazi Muslim Brotherhood, which the CIA had taken control of in circa 1960 did it and did his brother, obviously.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 1, 2014 11:55PM)
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Slim King wrote:
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ever had sniper training Slim? [/quote]
You'd have to ask the dozens of deer and elk I've killed over the years if I'm a proficient shot. To save meat my father pretty much insisted on head shots. I hunted avidly from 10 to 24. I was never trained as a sniper, but I have a famous relative who was one.
30.06's were used in Viet Nam by US snipers. That is my favorite weapon. :gunfighter: [/quote]


So this is a long no. Hunting, no matter how avidly for a while 25 years ago in no way equates to sniper teaining. Famous relatives not withstanding.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 02:22PM)
Snipe hunting and snipering aren't the same thing.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 2, 2014 02:40PM)
Amazing how when Slim needs to make a point he has some famous relative who agrees with him.

Most of that stuff is not genetic. But I am sure Slim has a famous relative who says it is.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 2, 2014 02:45PM)
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Slim King wrote:
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ever had sniper training Slim? [/quote]
You'd have to ask the dozens of deer and elk I've killed over the years if I'm a proficient shot. To save meat my father pretty much insisted on head shots. I hunted avidly from 10 to 24. I was never trained as a sniper, but I have a famous relative who was one.
30.06's were used in Viet Nam by US snipers. That is my favorite weapon. :gunfighter: [/quote]

Why don't you ask your famous relative if that is an ammunition type or a weapon?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 08:32PM)
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Slim King wrote:
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ever had sniper training Slim? [/quote]
You'd have to ask the dozens of deer and elk I've killed over the years if I'm a proficient shot. To save meat my father pretty much insisted on head shots. I hunted avidly from 10 to 24. I was never trained as a sniper, but I have a famous relative who was one.
30.06's were used in Viet Nam by US snipers. That is my favorite weapon. :gunfighter: [/quote]

Why don't you ask your famous relative if that is an ammunition type or a weapon? [/quote]
Danny ...you drinking in a mexican cantina again?... I believe it's a measurement danny ... tequila ..Is that it?
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Oct 2, 2014 09:07PM)
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Slim King wrote:
[quote]On Oct 1, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ever had sniper training Slim? [/quote]
You'd have to ask the dozens of deer and elk I've killed over the years if I'm a proficient shot. To save meat my father pretty much insisted on head shots. I hunted avidly from 10 to 24. I was never trained as a sniper, but I have a famous relative who was one.
30.06's were used in Viet Nam by US snipers. That is my favorite weapon. :gunfighter: [/quote]

Why don't you ask your famous relative if that is an ammunition type or a weapon? [/quote]
Danny ...you drinking in a mexican cantina again?... I believe it's a measurement danny ... tequila ..Is that it? [/quote]

Posting your response twice doesn't make it make any more sense. You states that 30.06's were used by snipers and that they were you "favorite weapon." Does "30.06" refer to a weapon or to an ammunition type? There is a difference.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 09:17PM)
Various companies make rifles. Any company can make a 30 caliber if the have the OK and ability. It's a measurement as I believe just like a 22 or a 32 or a 45.... How does this confuse you? It's a caliber .30.. I believe Springfield made it popular .. The 1906 model... hence .. I owned a 30 ought 6... I think that's it.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 2, 2014 09:50PM)
The part that is confusing those of us whom are not the worlds foremost authority on absolutely everything is you referred to the 30.06 as your favorite weapon.

YOU are the one always wanting to use FACTS and I was curious as to if it was a weapon or an ammunition type. Then you start your childish personal attacks for some reason.

So name calling aside Slim is it a weapon or ammunition? Odd how someone who is such an authority on absolutely everything could make such a basic mistake.
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Oct 2, 2014 10:25PM)
I think his point is that "30.06" is the gun users "shorthand" for a weapon that uses 30.06 caliber ammunition.

However, since I doubt that there's only ONE rifle that uses that caliber ammunition referring to a "30.06" as a "weapon" in the singular is wrong.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 10:27PM)
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 10:38PM)
Then, of course, there's this bit of frequently overlooked evidence that directly connects Oswald with the Carcano used to shoot the President and Governor Connally:

[b]The Shirt[/b]

[quote]On the day Kennedy was killed, Oswald was wearing a shirt of dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers over a white T-shirt, the same type of fibers that were recovered from the rifle after close examination by experts.

In the crevice between the butt-plate and the wooden stock of the rifle, a tuft of several cotton fibers of dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow shades were found.

After tests of colors, shades, and weave patterns of the fibers found on the gun, Paul Stombaugh, a special agent of the FBI Laboratory's Hair and Fiber Unit, matched the fibers found on the gun to the fibers from Oswald’s shirt.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_rifle#Shirt

(The palm print found on the rifle was also matched with Oswald's.)
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 10:43PM)
Slim- Since you now acknowledge that 30.06 is a measurement, are you no longer claiming that it's your favorite weapon?

(And why the need to snidely opine that Danny must have been drinking tequila after he pointed out your obvious confusion between an ammo type and a weapon? If insults are the strongest arguments you've got, they're not worth listening to.)
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 2, 2014 10:49PM)
Insults seem to be his favorite weapon.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 11:09PM)
It's Throwback Thursday. Danny once drank tequila in a Mexican bar years ago ... Sorry you missed the point. My bad!!!!!
I've owned a 30 ought 6 for the majority of my life. If you non-hunters have difficulty keeping up ... Not my problem.

But to get back on track. Where is the gun that supposedly killed Oswald? Where are the bullets? Where are the ballistics to prove how he was killed exactly?

(Almost as strange as the super bullet idea)..... BUT...Where is the evidence ... the gun... the bullets ...anything to really be re-investigated? Why is evidence disappearing? (Not to mention JFK's brain)
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 2, 2014 11:19PM)
You are the one not keeping up. Never drank Tequila ever and 30.06 is an ammunition.

Back on track Slim the magic bullet was substantiated many times. I would think a super sniper and ballistics expert such as yourself would know this already.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 11:26PM)
Where is the gun? Where are the ballistics?

At least do some basic factual research, Slim. It's publicly available information. Oswald's rifle and pistol are now kept in a secure location within the National Archives and Records Administration Building in College Park, Maryland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_rifle#Later_history

As to the ballistics, EXTENSIVE tests were done:

[quote][b]Ballistics Research Laboratory tests[/b]

In an effort to test the rifle under conditions that matched the assassination, the Infantry Weapons Evaluation Branch of the U.S. Army's Ballistics Research Laboratory had expert riflemen fire the assassination weapon from a tower at three silhouette targets at distances of 175, 240, and 265 feet (81 m).[65] Using the assassination rifle mounted with the telescopic sight, three marksmen, rated as master by the National Rifle Association, each fired two series of three shots. In the first series the firers required time spans of 4.6, 6.75, and 8.25 seconds respectively. On the second series they required 5.15, 6.45, and 7 seconds. The marksmen took as much time as they wanted for the first target at 175 feet (53 m), and all hit the target. For the first four attempts, the firers missed the second shot at 240 feet (73 m) by several inches. Five of the six shots hit the third target at 265 feet (81 m), the distance of President Kennedy from the sixth floor window when he was struck in the head.[66] None of the marksmen had any practice with the assassination weapon beforehand except to work the bolt.

CBS conducted a firing test in 1967 at the H. P. White Ballistics Laboratory located in Street, Maryland. For the test 11 marksmen from diverse backgrounds were invited to participate: 3 Maryland State Troopers, 1 weapons engineer, 1 sporting goods dealer, 1 sportsman, 1 ballistics technician, 1 ex-paratrooper, and 3 H. P. White employees. CBS provided several Carcano rifles for the test. Oswald's rifle was not used in this test. The targets were color-coded orange for head/shoulder silhouette and blue for a near miss. The results of the CBS test were as follows: 7 of 11 shooters were able to fire three rounds under 5.6 seconds (64%). Of those 7 shooters, 6 hit the orange target once (86%), and 5 hit the orange target twice (71%). Out of 60 rounds fired, 25 hit the orange (42%), 21 hit the blue portion of the target (35%), and there were 14 misses on the target (23%).

One volunteer was unable to operate his rifle effectively so the following statistics are based on the 10 remaining shooters. The average time of all 10 was 5.64 seconds. The mode was 5.55 seconds and the mean was 5.70 seconds. The average for the top five shooters was 5.12 seconds, and for the bottom five shooters 6.16 seconds. There was a high occurrence of jamming during the test. On average the rifles jammed after 6 rounds. The most rounds fired without jamming were 14, 11, 10 in a row. The least was 0 (back to back).

The first shooter to lead off the experiment was Al Sherman, Maryland State Trooper. The record of his effort: 5.0 sec: 2 orange, 1 blue / 6.0 sec: 2 orange, 1 blue / NT (jam at 3rd cartridge)/ 5.2 sec: 1 orange, 2 low / 5.0 sec: 1 orange, 2 blue. Sherman was able to fire 8 rounds before his rifle jammed. Of all shooters, the fastest times were: 4.1 sec, 4.3 sec, 4.9 sec, 5.0 sec. The best accuracy was 3 orange in 5.2 seconds. The rifles were oiled and allowed to cool down between shooters. CBS reporter Dan Rather attended this experiment.

During the investigation by the House Select Committee on Assassinations (1976–1978), the lead attorneys for the Committee, Robert Blakey and Gary Cornwell, were allowed to use WC-139 at an FBI firing range. The attorneys wanted to see how fast the bolt action could be operated. Blakey was able to fire two rounds in 1.5 seconds and Cornwell fired two rounds in 1.2 seconds. This was an experiment to test a possible theory that Oswald in his excitement may have pointed and fired, as opposed to aimed and fired. Some critics of the Warren Commission had claimed it was impossible to fire a Carcano rifle in less than 2.3 seconds. Both the CBS and HSCA tests proved conclusively that the claim was not accurate.[/quote]

Try to keep up.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 11:30PM)
BOB.....Please try to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But to get back on track. Where is the gun that supposedly killed Oswald? Where are the bullets? Where are the ballistics to prove how he was killed exactly?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 11:31PM)
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, Slim King wrote:
It's Throwback Thursday. Danny once drank tequila in a Mexican bar years ago ... Sorry you missed the point. My bad!!!!!
I've owned a 30 ought 6 for the majority of my life. If you non-hunters have difficulty keeping up ... Not my problem.

But to get back on track. Where is the gun that supposedly killed Oswald? Where are the bullets? Where are the ballistics to prove how he was killed exactly?

(Almost as strange as the super bullet idea)..... BUT...Where is the evidence ... the gun... the bullets ...anything to really be re-investigated? Why is evidence disappearing? (Not to mention JFK's brain) [/quote]
SEE I'm talking about the cover up of the weapon that killed OSWALD!!!!!
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 11:36PM)
As to Kennedy's brain- no conspiracy there, either:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/09/who-stole-jfk-s-brain.html
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 11:37PM)
BOB ... I'm talking about the weapon that KILLED OSWALD!
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 11:40PM)
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
As to Kennedy's brain- no conspiracy there, either:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/09/who-stole-jfk-s-brain.html [/quote]
That is the stupidest article I've ever read ...you owe me a drink now!!!!!

The Brain is MISSING!!!!!!!
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 11:40PM)
Oh- Ruby's gun? It's whereabouts is a matter of public record as well. It was returned to his brother after Ruby's death. Read all about it:

http://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/68002928614/the-gun-that-killed-lee-harvey-oswald-38-colt

What's truly amazing is that you don't seem to be aware that you could have found out the answer to your own question simply by typing "Jack Ruby's gun" in your search box.

Really simple.

Of course, the fact that Ruby's shooting of Oswald was witnessed on live TV by millions pretty well establishes how Oswald was killed.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 2, 2014 11:44PM)
It is also a red herring.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 2, 2014 11:52PM)
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Oh- Ruby's gun? It's whereabouts is a matter of public record as well. It was returned to his brother after Ruby's death. Read all about it:

http://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/68002928614/the-gun-that-killed-lee-harvey-oswald-38-colt

What's truly amazing is that you don't seem to be aware that you could have found out the answer to your own question simply by typing "Jack Ruby's gun" in your search box.

Really simple.

Of course, the fact that Ruby's shooting of Oswald was witnessed on live TV by millions pretty well establishes how Oswald was killed. [/quote]

I stand corrected. It was in my memory that in the second investigation into the JFK assassination the gun was NOT available to be tested.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 2, 2014 11:58PM)
Why would it need to be tested in any case? At least half of the country witnessed Ruby shooting Oswald in the stomach at point blank range. Ruby was immediately arrested and the gun was tagged as evidence.

Further, Ruby openly ADMITTED that he shot Oswald.

What is the conspiracy theory here?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 3, 2014 12:18AM)
Just read a compilation of Ruby's last words .. An interesting read. I'm pretty sure the authorities had contacted Oswalds wife several times right before the assassination.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 3, 2014 12:25AM)
Http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/firearms_hsca.htm

(3) At 1:22 p.m.,(4) Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone and Deputy Constable Seymour Weitzman discovered a bolt-action rifle equipped with a telescopic sight, also on the floor of the sixth floor of the book depository, but near the northwest corner.(5) Neither handled the rifle, but at the time Weitzman described it as a 7.65-millimeter caliber German Mauser.

Oswald said the owner of the building/business had a German Mauser in the building during questioning.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 3, 2014 12:37AM)
Https://jaylipp.fatcow.com/JFK/oswaldAfter.html
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 3, 2014 03:54AM)
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/firearms_hsca.htm

(3) At 1:22 p.m.,(4) Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone and Deputy Constable Seymour Weitzman discovered a bolt-action rifle equipped with a telescopic sight, also on the floor of the sixth floor of the book depository, but near the northwest corner.(5) Neither handled the rifle, but at the time Weitzman described it as a 7.65-millimeter caliber German Mauser.

Oswald said the owner of the building/business had a German Mauser in the building during questioning. [/quote]

So?
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Oct 3, 2014 05:05AM)
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha [/quote]

Explain why.

According to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield

The "30.06 Springfield" is a cartridge. .30 caliber, first developed in 1906. So how is it your "favorite weapon?"
Message: Posted by: tommy (Oct 3, 2014 07:13AM)
These fibres agedly discovered on the rifle that agedly matched fibres from the shirt Oswald had been wearing when arrested, was not from the shirt Oswald was wearing when JFK was shoot. Oswald had been home after and changed out of his work cloths and into what he was wearing when arrested. Which goes to show he was framed.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 4, 2014 01:08AM)
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha [/quote]

Explain why.

According to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield

The "30.06 Springfield" is a cartridge. .30 caliber, first developed in 1906. So how is it your "favorite weapon?" [/quote]
I'm willing to bet you've never ever ever ever shot a rifle ......
But you have a laptop...
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Oct 4, 2014 05:19AM)
I fired .22 caliber rifles when in Jr. R.O.T.C. in High School. I wasn't very good at it and didn't enjoy it enough to practice to get better.
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Oct 4, 2014 05:19AM)
I fired .22 caliber rifles when in Jr. R.O.T.C. in High School. I wasn't very good at it and didn't enjoy it enough to practice to get better. So that's a bet you would lose.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Oct 4, 2014 08:00AM)
You fired a 22 in high school eh ... ;)
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 4, 2014 08:12AM)
Which had nothing to do with the fact that he KNEW the difference in a weapon and an ammunition type or the fact that if he makes a mistake he mans up and admits it.
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Oct 4, 2014 08:51PM)
[quote]On Oct 4, 2014, Slim King wrote:
You fired a 22 in high school eh ... ;) [/quote]

But I didn't confuse the bullet with the rifle.
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Oct 4, 2014 09:03PM)
I've heard someone who owns a rifle refer to it as a 30-aught-six. Just like I've heard a police officer say a guy was "shot with a 9 millimeter."
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 4, 2014 10:07PM)
So have I. I have heard many people refer to things and are wrong.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 4, 2014 10:46PM)
Kind of irrelevant considering that Kennedy wasn't shot with a "thirty aught six" bullet. There was conclusive evidence showing that the bullets were fired from Oswald's 6.5 mm Carcano.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Ce141.jpg[/img]

[quote]...Also found in the same vicinity were three 6.5x52mm brass cartridge cases believed to have been fired from Oswald's rifle. One of the empty cases, CE 543, was dented in the area of the neck. Ballistic experts testified to the HSCA that this likely occurred when the rifle was rapidly fired and the case was ejected. When four test bullets were fired from the rifle, one of the four had a dented neck on its ejected case similar to CE 543.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_rifle
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Oct 4, 2014 11:01PM)
I wonder if we'll get two pages on "cartridge" vs. "bullet."
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Oct 4, 2014 11:24PM)
I hope not. But "brass cartidge cases" is accurate and clearly is not referring the the bullets.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Oct 4, 2014 11:40PM)
I think ammunition settles it pretty clearly.
Message: Posted by: landmark (Oct 5, 2014 06:15AM)
[quote]On Oct 5, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I wonder if we'll get two pages on "cartridge" vs. "bullet." [/quote]
Ah, so you're an optimist!
Message: Posted by: tommy (Oct 5, 2014 07:06AM)
I wonder who bought and posted the money order which paid for the rifle when Oswald was at work and how he manged to get his handwritting on it?
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Oct 5, 2014 10:55AM)
[quote]On Oct 5, 2014, landmark wrote:
[quote]On Oct 5, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I wonder if we'll get two pages on "cartridge" vs. "bullet." [/quote]
Ah, so you're an optimist! [/quote]

Oh, I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen.
Message: Posted by: landmark (Oct 5, 2014 10:58AM)
I meant, I would have expected at least six...
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Oct 5, 2014 11:08AM)
I expected zero. Not even a fraction.
Message: Posted by: landmark (Oct 5, 2014 11:16AM)
Six is funnier.
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Oct 5, 2014 11:37AM)
I dunno..."zero" has a "z" in it.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 24, 2015 10:45PM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, landmark wrote:
Seems like you should include: F) Oswald had nothing to do with it.

I'm with Slim on this one. Even the Congressional panel couldn't get around it: I vote for E).


Seems absolutely impossible to believe A through C given everything we know now.

The more interesting quiz I think comes in asking what folks believe given that E is accepted. [/quote]

Who did it then... ?
Message: Posted by: balducci (Nov 24, 2015 10:51PM)
For your reading pleasure:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326233/I-drove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-book-depository-don-t-believe-shot-JFK-52-years-assassination-Oswald-s-friend-says-convinced-patsy-real-gunman-grassy-knoll.html

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/22/inside_the_plot_to_kill_jfk_the_secret_story_of_the_cia_and_what_really_happened_in_dallas/
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 25, 2015 12:31AM)
[quote]On Nov 24, 2015, balducci wrote:
For your reading pleasure:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326233/I-drove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-book-depository-don-t-believe-shot-JFK-52-years-assassination-Oswald-s-friend-says-convinced-patsy-real-gunman-grassy-knoll.html

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/22/inside_the_plot_to_kill_jfk_the_secret_story_of_the_cia_and_what_really_happened_in_dallas/ [/quote]
SUCH A SHAME.
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Nov 26, 2015 09:20AM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, Slim King wrote:
The governments position is NO ....Our own government says it was a conspiracy. The US congress says ....
E) NO

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/ [/quote]

"This webpage is not available" can you give us a thumbnail?
Message: Posted by: George Ledo (Nov 26, 2015 10:51AM)
I've never had much (if any) interest in whether it was a conspiracy or not, but, now that it's come up, I think it's "interesting" that LBJ appointed former CIA Director Allen Dulles to the Warren Commission:

Dulles and his top deputies were requested to step down in late 1961, partially as a result of the Bay of Pigs failure. Basically, JFK fired him.

On November 28, 1961, JFK presented Dulles with the National Security Medal.

On November 29, 1961, the White House announced Dulles had stepped down.

On November 29, 1963, exactly two years later, the Warren Commission was established by LBJ, who appointed Dulles to it.

Does it prove anything? Nope. But it's an interesting coincidence. Maybe fodder for a movie? :)
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Nov 26, 2015 12:04PM)
Yea why bother using facts and such?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 26, 2015 12:18PM)
[quote]On Nov 26, 2015, George Ledo wrote:
I've never had much (if any) interest in whether it was a conspiracy or not, but, now that it's come up, I think it's "interesting" that LBJ appointed former CIA Director Allen Dulles to the Warren Commission:

Dulles and his top deputies were requested to step down in late 1961, partially as a result of the Bay of Pigs failure. Basically, JFK fired him.

On November 28, 1961, JFK presented Dulles with the National Security Medal.

On November 29, 1961, the White House announced Dulles had stepped down.

On November 29, 1963, exactly two years later, the Warren Commission was established by LBJ, who appointed Dulles to it.

Does it prove anything? Nope. But it's an interesting coincidence. Maybe fodder for a movie? :) [/quote]
Investigating the murder of the man who fired him ...... :fired evil: I wonder if his heart was really in it ... ??? No coincidence the Warren report is consider trash....Or worse ..a cover up....
:firedevil:
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 26, 2015 12:27PM)
[quote]On Nov 26, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea why bother using facts and such? [/quote]

I found this interesting. A guy just went in and got the evidence.

Other videos suggest the rifle wasn't paid for and still others say it was a Mauser .. (That eye witness had his head blown off with a shotgun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QiW5K9U9c
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Nov 27, 2015 12:26PM)
[quote]On Sep 13, 2014, Slim King wrote:
The governments position is NO ....Our own government says it was a conspiracy. The US congress says ....
E) NO

[/quote]

Once again you cherry pick facts and ignore what happened subsequent to the congressional conclusion that there had been a conspiracy.

Subequently it was found that the Dictabelt recordings that allegedly proved there were two gunmen were recorded AFTER the assassination. Hence the conspiracy conclusion was proven false.

But don't let facts get in your way. You never do.
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Nov 27, 2015 12:58PM)
[quote]On Nov 27, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:

Subequently it was found that the Dictabelt recordings that allegedly proved there were two gunmen were recorded AFTER the assassination. Hence the conspiracy conclusion was proven false.
[/quote]

The discrediting of certain evidence in favor of the conspiracy doesn't mean that conspiracy was "proven false." Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are still people who deal in facts - such as the House Select Committee's Chief Assistant Counsel and former NYC prosecutor Robert Tannenbaum - who still believe that there was a conspiracy.
Message: Posted by: S2000magician (Nov 27, 2015 02:16PM)
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Snipe hunting and snipering aren't the same thing.[/quote]
Slim's an expert at sniping.
Message: Posted by: ringmaster (Nov 28, 2015 11:42PM)
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha [/quote]

Explain why.

According to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield
kinda looks like a rifle.
http://acepilots.com/ww2/springfield-m1903.html
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 28, 2015 11:52PM)
[quote]On Nov 27, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
[quote]On Nov 27, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:

Subequently it was found that the Dictabelt recordings that allegedly proved there were two gunmen were recorded AFTER the assassination. Hence the conspiracy conclusion was proven false.
[/quote]

The discrediting of certain evidence in favor of the conspiracy doesn't mean that conspiracy was "proven false." Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are still people who deal in facts - such as the House Select Committee's Chief Assistant Counsel and former NYC prosecutor Robert Tannenbaum - who still believe that there was a conspiracy. [/quote]
Lobo is 100% correct!!! It's this unfortunate trend Bob has to discard the 10 commandments of Logic ...
http://www.nootroponaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/The-10-commandments-of-logic.jpg

I heard Bob on this podcast the other day and he seemed just fine on several logical points ...but when it's not in his favor he abandons the concept.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 28, 2015 11:57PM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2015, ringmaster wrote:
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
[quote]On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha [/quote]

Explain why.

According to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield
kinda looks like a rifle.
http://acepilots.com/ww2/springfield-m1903.html [/quote]

A quick search for 30.06 reveals a lot more pictures of a rifle than a shell ... ;)
https://www.google.com/search?q=30.06+rifle&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjy_ZP6-LTJAhVHLyYKHcNaBZ4Q7AkIOg&biw=1360&bih=706#tbm=isch&q=30.06+
Message: Posted by: tommy (Nov 29, 2015 12:12AM)
The case against Oswald is a load of nonsense and that is just why people keep going over and over it just like they do with a magic effect.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 29, 2015 12:29AM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2015, tommy wrote:
The case against Oswald is a load of nonsense and that is just why people keep going over and over it just like they do with a magic effect. [/quote]
How did Oswald get from the 6th floor to the lunch room below? Eye witnesses say he NEVER CAME DOWN THE STAIRWAY (At the crucial time)!!!!!!! That little factoid alone should start the dominoes falling.

I like this little blog logically exploring the possibilities ... Could Oswald wipe off all fingerprints, hide the rifle, turn invisible, and then run down 6 flights of stairs silently, get to the lunchroom, take out his lunch and begin eating, without breaking a sweat in 90 seconds? That's the very first question you need to answer.
https://thegirlonthestairs.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/the-sixth-floor-escape/
Message: Posted by: tommy (Nov 29, 2015 05:02AM)
Oswaldini
Message: Posted by: landmark (Nov 29, 2015 08:24AM)
The key to Oswald is his time in the military and then the Soviet Union.

You think the FBI and CIA didn't know exactly what he was up to? His "Fair Play for Cuba" was in the same building as several anti-Castro organizations.

He was an asset for the FBI/CIA. That's how they did things in those days.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Nov 29, 2015 10:43AM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2015, Slim King wrote:
[quote]On Nov 29, 2015, tommy wrote:
The case against Oswald is a load of nonsense and that is just why people keep going over and over it just like they do with a magic effect. [/quote]
How did Oswald get from the 6th floor to the lunch room below? Eye witnesses say he NEVER CAME DOWN THE STAIRWAY (At the crucial time)!!!!!!! That little factoid alone should start the dominoes falling.

I like this little blog logically exploring the possibilities ... Could Oswald wipe off all fingerprints, hide the rifle, turn invisible, and then run down 6 flights of stairs silently, get to the lunchroom, take out his lunch and begin eating, without breaking a sweat in 90 seconds? That's the very first question you need to answer.
https://thegirlonthestairs.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/the-sixth-floor-escape/ [/quote]

You REALLY need to stop watching Oliver Stone movies.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 29, 2015 08:14PM)
I don't have that one danny .. Is it good?... And explain the eye witness account that Oswald DID NOT come down the stairs ... Love to hear your FACTS .. ;)
I doubt they could have gotten a conviction in a real court of law. It's just weird how the FBI fingerprinted him after he was dead at the mortuary. The mortician himself couldn't figure out why?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Nov 30, 2015 07:19PM)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmShDlQo7rU No more Magic Bullet nonsense ....
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 6, 2015 11:55PM)
Explain this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcuaRAiU4o
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 9, 2015 08:10PM)
[quote]On Dec 7, 2015, tommy wrote:
Explain this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcuaRAiU4o [/quote]
They say the still photo is a re-enactment photo from a newer film.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 9, 2015 09:39PM)
So they say and I look forward to seeing the film of it if they ever say where it can be seen.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 9, 2015 09:53PM)
As a youngster I remember my Aunt reading the Warren Report. I think she believed it ...EVERY WORD .... my Uncle ... NOT SO MUCH.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 10, 2015 07:52AM)
What was that report exactly and what was the goal?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 10, 2015 07:55PM)
[quote]On Dec 10, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
What was that report exactly and what was the goal? [/quote]
Not sure why you'd even be involved in this discussion if you don't have a clue what the Warren Report was.

http://www.history.com/topics/warren-commission
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 10, 2015 08:31PM)
I have a clue. I have serious doubts as to if you do.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 10, 2015 08:36PM)
I own a copy. I don't need to ask questions about it.

It is packed full of lies and half truths. Ten years later the Congress concluded it was WRONG!!!!!
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 10, 2015 11:29PM)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CHetBzz3k
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 11, 2015 07:49AM)
Blah blah. Jessie Ventura Is your source?

You lose more credibility with every word you type. Hard to imagine but true.

By the way just to be clear he is either a liar or incompetent. We simulated the shooting at the range. Not only is it possible but it is easy to make those shots with that bolt action gun.

I am jot a fan of posting video but here you go. Jennings sums it up nice with a point I concluded a college research paper on about conspiracy theories and why they are popular.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 11, 2015 08:16PM)
A six five was one of the first rifles I owned ... It was a POS ... I got an ought six as soon as I had $300. No one would try to use it as a sniper rifle .. .. Clumsy, low powered and not accurate as most rifles .. Besides ... One of the first men who saw the rifle said it was a Mauser right up until the day they blew his head off with a shotgun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RGZPa8FdbA
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 11, 2015 08:28PM)
Sorry not credible but keep going. You and Jessie are sure to crack the case LOL.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 11, 2015 08:37PM)
Not credible??? He was one of the first three guys on the scene. He said that MAUSER was printed on the barrel....till they killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XNHtUDEDAI
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 11, 2015 08:49PM)
Yes an eyewitnesses has never ever gotten anything wrong.

So exactly how many people are keeping this secret? This should be good.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 11, 2015 08:57PM)
Which fact are you calling a secret? The Warren Commission lied. Which of them lied? Is that your question?
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 11, 2015 09:37PM)
My question is how many people are in on the conspiracy? It must be hundred. Yet none has ever broken silence.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 11, 2015 11:03PM)
[quote]On Dec 11, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
My question is how many people are in on the conspiracy? It must be hundred. Yet none has ever broken silence. [/quote]
That's an absurd statement!!!!! You aren't that thick really?Broken silence? Dozens have confessed to being involved in or knowing about THE BIG EVENT and tampered evidence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVwkJy2LZZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFAZ8DmcQLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79lOKs0Kr_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYgJy98doaI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NswSg9RmHHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8PVffA2EGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRefXFb79Do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRHGZQXRxM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4AvezLnG0
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 08:50AM)
Ok Slim none with CREDIBLE STATEMENTS have broken their silence.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 12, 2015 09:01AM)
Dead witness's don't talk. Those who know don't talk and those who speak don't know. The excuse they give for cover up is that they thought the communist were behind it and thought if it came out it would cause another world war. So nobody knows the truth.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 09:06AM)
Http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=197500


That is just your first idiotic link. Then the Hunt " congestion" in which he never mentions Dallas, Book Depository or Grassy Knoll.

I am not even going to bother with the rest as they are probably worth as much as the nonsense contained in the first two. I am site by the last few we get to Bigfoot being involved in some way.

Thick? I think you should look in the mirror. Toy are just so desperate to Jane there be a conspiracy you will fall for anything.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 09:07AM)
[quote]On Dec 12, 2015, tommy wrote:
Dead witness's don't talk. Those who know don't talk and those who speak don't know. The excuse they give for cover up is that they thought the communist were behind it and thought if it came out it would cause another world war. So nobody knows the truth. [/quote]


Oh lots of us know the truth. Some more deluded don't accept said truth.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 12, 2015 10:01AM)
Oh yes there are lots of you who think you know the truth. The problem they have is proving it to my satisfaction.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 10:11AM)
Thankfully the truth has nothing to do with your satisfaction. It is completely independent of anyone's delusions. Thank goodness.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 12, 2015 10:22AM)
Thankfully those who make the claim of knowing the truth have to prove it.


Anyhow never mind JFK, does anyone know whats happened to Bob and Rocky?
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 10:41AM)
It HAS been proven. Your delusions of adequacy not withstanding.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 11:01AM)
The Warren report was disproven by CONGRESS ITSELF!!!! The official government position is that it was a conspiracy ... More than one shooter. But Danny wants to rewrite history ... Still falling for the same lies ... Hey Danny ... Are fish swimming in the streets of Miami?????
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 11:54AM)
I know facts are not interesting to you but here.

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/facts_and_fiction_in_the_kennedy_assassination/

Really try using actual sources and not just those that conform your own position.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 12, 2015 12:29PM)
Don't confuse facts with evidence.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 12:30PM)
The second victim ... GOVERNOR CONALLY says IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/john-connally-debunked-jfk-single-bullet-theory/

HE WAS RIGHT THERE BEING SHOT HIMSELF!!!!! HE SAYS IT'S A LIE!!!!!!
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 12:31PM)
Writing in caps doesn't make you correct or smart.

So the testimony of a victim recovering from his wounds moments after being shot is now your go to evidence?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 12:49PM)
First hand evidence. I'd believe him over you any day!!!!! He was THERE!!!!
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 12:51PM)
E. Howard Hunt said ... 'WE DID IT!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFAZ8DmcQLg
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 12:52PM)
LBJ's girlfriends said .. "He did it!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79lOKs0Kr_Y
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 12:54PM)
Jack Ruby said it was a conspiracy ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NswSg9RmHHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDWSuPr_Ghk
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 12, 2015 12:56PM)
The FBI says it's a cover up ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRefXFb79Do
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 12, 2015 12:58PM)
No it does not mean it is lie but that the two pieces of evidence conflict, which means either one or the other is wrong or both are wrong. It is up you to look at the evidence and decide what facts are if any. Normally it left to a jury but since Oswald was killed and did not have trail the public are left to look at evidence and decide what they think, which is what the Warren commission did. The Warren gave their opinion that is all. You may agree or disagree with them but to claim you know the truth is delusional.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 12, 2015 01:06PM)
[quote]On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
First hand evidence. I'd believe him over you any day!!!!! He was THERE!!!! [/quote]

It is not over me silly one. It is over evidence. Many first hand accounts of Bigfoot exist which I am fairly sureyou believe.
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Dec 13, 2015 08:09PM)
[quote]On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
First hand evidence. I'd believe him over you any day!!!!! He was THERE!!!! [/quote]

He was a victim. He was shot. People who are shot are generally not at their best at giving impartial testimony as to what happened.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 13, 2015 08:21PM)
He was there. He was shot. He knows he was shot at a different time than the president. He said so until his dying breath. There is no better witness other than the president, and he died before he could say. Of course he isn't impartial. He has all of the facts. And in actuality, there are metal fragments in his wrist that verify his story. Investigators asked to remove the fragments and compare them to the Magic Bullet ... But the government refused to allow it. Imagine that ... The pristine bullet left all of those metal shavings in his wrist and no one was allowed to examine or even weigh them ...
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 13, 2015 09:37PM)
You know shockingly little about eyewitness testimony. Actually not that shocking.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 13, 2015 10:18PM)
Just out of complete curiosity is there a conspiracy theory you do not believe?
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 13, 2015 11:21PM)
I don't believe your theory.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 15, 2015 06:54PM)
I believe what the Government now ADMITS ..IT WAS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Dec 26, 2015 09:40AM)
[quote]On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
The FBI says it's a cover up ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRefXFb79Do [/quote]

No. An AGENT says it was a cover up. Unless you can show he speaks for the entire agency, then "the FBI" hasn't said it's a cover up.

BTW, all I know about this video is the title. "FBI Agent Says..." the actual video itself is "unavailable." I imagine that's more evidence of the "cover up" to you.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 26, 2015 07:50PM)
Yes ... Several agents agree with him. Others have confessed to the Big Event. Please name a single country (KGB types) that Doesn't think it was a conspiracy. Virtually all of them think JFK was killed by more than one person. In fact, I pretty sure you could never get a conviction in court. Oswald did not act alone.
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/contents/hsca/contents_hsca_report.htm
Message: Posted by: acesover (Dec 26, 2015 11:59PM)
Why can't we just admit that we would not bet the life of someone we love dearly that Oswald acted alone or that it really was a conspiracy? WHY? Because honestly we don't know for sure. If you do know what actually happened, and can "prove" it. Write a book and become a multimillionaire. Of course there is always the possibility that some agency known mostly by letters may kill you before you finish your book. :) But that is the fun of it.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 27, 2015 03:11AM)
It is impossible to prove Oswald acted alone but it is possible to prove it was a conspiracy if there is any left alive to convict.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 27, 2015 07:55AM)
[quote]On Dec 27, 2015, acesover wrote:
Why can't we just admit that we would not bet the life of someone we love dearly that Oswald acted alone or that it really was a conspiracy? WHY? Because honestly we don't know for sure. If you do know what actually happened, and can "prove" it. Write a book and become a multimillionaire. Of course there is always the possibility that some agency known mostly by letters may kill you before you finish your book. :) But that is the fun of it. [/quote]

It has been proven. Many times.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 27, 2015 08:15AM)
Prove it!
Message: Posted by: ed rhodes (Dec 27, 2015 08:26AM)
[quote]On Dec 26, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Yes ... Several agents agree with him. Others have confessed to the Big Event. Please name a single country (KGB types) that Doesn't think it was a conspiracy. Virtually all of them think JFK was killed by more than one person. In fact, I pretty sure you could never get a conviction in court. Oswald did not act alone.
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/contents/hsca/contents_hsca_report.htm [/quote]

I'm sorry, this link is an index to an index to an index. Which agents agree with him and have "confessed" to the "Big Event?"


Apparently, FBI agents who DON'T agree with you, don't count.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/november/the-jfk-assassination-former-agent-recalls-role-in-investigation
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 27, 2015 08:55AM)
[quote]On Dec 27, 2015, tommy wrote:
Prove it! [/quote]
Yea I stopped feeding the troll that is you long ago.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 27, 2015 10:36AM)
Yes well the onus of proof is on he who make the claim, which is you, who has no rational response.

Your assertion that has been proven many is really so bad and troll like that it's hard to respond to just because you're wrong in so many ways. Oswald never stood trial and so it has never been proven in a court of law for a start. The Warren commission report could hardly be regarded has proven to any reasonable jury: ie

"CIA "Benign Cover-up"

CIA Director McCone was "complicit" in a Central Intelligence Agency “benign cover-up” by withholding information from the Warren Commission, according to a report by the CIA Chief Historian David Robarge released to the public in 2014.[24] According to this CIA report, CIA officers had been instructed to give only "passive, reactive and selective" assistance to the commission, in order to keep the commission focused on "what the Agency believed at the time was the ‘best truth’ — that Lee Harvey Oswald, for as yet undetermined motives, had acted alone in killing John Kennedy." The CIA was also covering up evidence that the CIA may have been in communication with Oswald before 1963, according to the CIA findings.[24]

Also withheld were earlier CIA plots, involving CIA links with the Mafia, to assassinate Cuban president Fidel Castro, which might have been considered to provide a motive to assassinate Kennedy. The report concluded "In the long term, the decision of John McCone and Agency leaders in 1964 not to disclose information about CIA's anti-Castro schemes might have done more to undermine the credibility of the commission than anything else that happened while it was conducting its investigation."[25][26] See Wiki
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 27, 2015 09:48PM)
Whenever you have a good argument that really gets them ... They call you a Troll Tommy .... It's how you know you are right!!!!!
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 27, 2015 09:51PM)
[quote]On Dec 27, 2015, ed rhodes wrote:
[quote]On Dec 26, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Yes ... Several agents agree with him. Others have confessed to the Big Event. Please name a single country (KGB types) that Doesn't think it was a conspiracy. Virtually all of them think JFK was killed by more than one person. In fact, I pretty sure you could never get a conviction in court. Oswald did not act alone.
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/contents/hsca/contents_hsca_report.htm [/quote]

I'm sorry, this link is an index to an index to an index. Which agents agree with him and have "confessed" to the "Big Event?"


Apparently, FBI agents who DON'T agree with you, don't count.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/november/the-jfk-assassination-former-agent-recalls-role-in-investigation [/quote]
I honestly LOVE this testimony!!!!! It tells a LOT about how they canceled the truth.

Virtually everyone involved in the actual shootings believed in CONSPIRACY!!!!
Message: Posted by: acesover (Dec 27, 2015 11:07PM)
[quote]On Dec 27, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
[quote]On Dec 27, 2015, acesover wrote:
Why can't we just admit that we would not bet the life of someone we love dearly that Oswald acted alone or that it really was a conspiracy? WHY? Because honestly we don't know for sure. If you do know what actually happened, and can "prove" it. Write a book and become a multimillionaire. Of course there is always the possibility that some agency known mostly by letters may kill you before you finish your book. :) But that is the fun of it. [/quote]

It has been proven. Many times. [/quote]

Which one,alone or the conspiracy theory?
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 27, 2015 11:29PM)
Alone.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 27, 2015 11:58PM)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EJw7PxuhU
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpDjC27Fnoo
Message: Posted by: Pop Haydn (Dec 28, 2015 11:55AM)
Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations of King and Kennedy:

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/summary.html
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 28, 2015 03:33PM)
Http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/is-there-an-audio-recording-of-the-jfk-assassination/
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 28, 2015 09:42PM)
[quote]On Dec 28, 2015, Pop Haydn wrote:
Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations of King and Kennedy:

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/summary.html [/quote]

"The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy."

THERE YOU HAVE IT IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!!
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 29, 2015 07:17AM)
What “The committee believes.” is what “The committee believes.” and if you think what “The committee believes.” Is proof then what committee is right when different committees come to different conclusions on the same issue?

I hear the FBI to this day still have it listed as an open case.
Message: Posted by: Steve_Mollett (Dec 29, 2015 10:57AM)
Edward Blake shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll--in ONE timeline.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 29, 2015 12:49PM)
If one were involved as a conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy then I think one would likely get out of the USA before or after the act. However when I look down the list of the usual suspects none of them seem to have left the USA. Do you have any suspects that left the USA?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 29, 2015 10:22PM)
[quote]On Dec 29, 2015, tommy wrote:
If one were involved as a conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy then I think one would likely get out of the USA before or after the act. However when I look down the list of the usual suspects none of them seem to have left the USA. Do you have any suspects that left the USA? [/quote]
Not if you weren't going to be sought after. If you already had a "Patsy" ready to take the fall ...
Leaving would be the LAST thing you'd do.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 29, 2015 10:34PM)
If one were involved as a conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy one would end up dead if one didn't vanish I fancy. Ones fellow conspirators would soon sought one out.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 29, 2015 11:45PM)
The conspirators took over. It is true they did kill off a bunch of the actual assassins themselves. They killed a bunch of eye witnesses and of course some reporters who got too close. But the guys who planned it all stuck together and made trillions of dollars.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 30, 2015 06:33AM)
When a King thinks he is a King they kill him. Here endeth the lesson.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 30, 2015 08:14AM)
Made trillions of dollars?

Who killed the guys who killed the assassin? They obviously had to be dealt with as well. Just how many people were involved here?
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 30, 2015 11:36AM)
One according to trolls like you and his assassin is dead but whether or not they killed Ruby is open to debate.
Message: Posted by: acesover (Dec 30, 2015 01:42PM)
[quote]On Dec 30, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Made trillions of dollars?

Who killed the guys who killed the assassin? They obviously had to be dealt with as well. Just how many people were involved here? [/quote]

Can't tell you. Because then I would have to kill you. :)
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 30, 2015 11:23PM)
Did you guys ever see the lists of witnesses that died mysteriously ???
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 31, 2015 10:55AM)
Did you ever see the list of things similar between the Kennedy and Lincoln assinations? So what?

Again who killed the guys killing all the people? Certainly they had to be dealt with right? How many people were involved in the plot?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 31, 2015 12:49PM)
I would estimate three teams of three shooters and assistants. They would have Triangulated positions assuring someone gets a good shot. The limo was almost stopped for the final two shots (That people could HEAR). If Oswald was the only shooter he would have taken the direct shot as the limo approached him ... A straight on shot. Instead you want me to believe he passed on all of the easy shots and waited until the target was "Leaving" at an odd angle while shooting through tree branches. As a former hunter this is the most stupid and ridiculous thing an assassin would do since the shot would be 10 times more difficult. It just defies logic.

Johnson had a professional hit man working for him. There were sharpshooters from Miami, I would imagine cubans, and then of course the mobsters. There may have also been back ups ready in case these men failed. Several criminal have confessed to being part of the murder.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 31, 2015 12:59PM)
Just as I thought. Too many Oliver Stone movies.

All that is conjecture and nothing resembling logic or fact. But it is par for the course. All of it debunked for decades.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 31, 2015 02:34PM)
"All of it debunked for decades." All that is conjecture and nothing resembling logic or fact. But it is par for the course.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 31, 2015 02:45PM)
What is this thread? Marvel's Troll Team Up?
Message: Posted by: tommy (Dec 31, 2015 02:55PM)
I am simply pointing out the irony in your trolling: Simply asserting that something has been debunked is no rational argument that it has been, even if the assertion is correct.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Dec 31, 2015 03:04PM)
Yes go through the links I posted. I know facts have nothing to do with your existence but most find them compelling.

Funny the way trolls like you guys pick up language. Calling others trolls to distract does not stop everyone from knowing your Alex Jones bs is just that.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Dec 31, 2015 04:10PM)
[quote]On Dec 31, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yes go through the links I posted. I know facts have nothing to do with your existence but most find them compelling.

Funny the way trolls like you guys pick up language. Calling others trolls to distract does not stop everyone from knowing your Alex Jones bs is just that. [/quote]
I think it's obvious you are the troll here ... None of us are acting badly!!!!
Message: Posted by: Steve_Mollett (Jan 1, 2016 11:42AM)
Wow. Just...Wow.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jan 1, 2016 11:11PM)
Connally AND his Dr. say CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8PVffA2EGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2i7uHdYHsE
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jan 1, 2016 11:51PM)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1MFmGkWtgw
Message: Posted by: tommy (Jan 3, 2016 09:23PM)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGJ7ndJ4_g
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jan 3, 2016 10:36PM)
Six amazing minutes!!!!

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-7IRJpMZE
Another good one...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFBehXGP-bM
Message: Posted by: tommy (Jan 4, 2016 01:04AM)
This guy, on December 8, 1991, in Belavezhskaya Pushcha together with the leaders of Russia (Boris Yeltsin) and Ukraine (Leonid Kravchuk), signed a declaration that the Soviet Union was dissolved and replaced by the Commonwealth of Independent States and became the head of state for Belarus, was a top scientist and so on, was the guy the USSR assigned to teach Oswald Russian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Shushkevich
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jan 5, 2016 01:37AM)
[quote]On Jan 4, 2016, tommy wrote:
This guy, on December 8, 1991, in Belavezhskaya Pushcha together with the leaders of Russia (Boris Yeltsin) and Ukraine (Leonid Kravchuk), signed a declaration that the Soviet Union was dissolved and replaced by the Commonwealth of Independent States and became the head of state for Belarus, was a top scientist and so on, was the guy the USSR assigned to teach Oswald Russian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Shushkevich [/quote]
WOWZA!!! That's amazing!!!!