(Close Window)
Topic: Jamie Foxx Singing at the CBS George Strait Special
Great story and performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJc1czgHeYE
Jamie Foxx is a whack job- anyone who would want anything to do with someone who calls Obama "Our Lord and Savior" and says about killing all white people, "How cool is that" should have their head examined.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/12/10/jamie-foxx-jokes-about-killing-all-white-people-his-new-movie
You do realize that the opening monologue for SNL is also a skit, right? He most likely didn't even write that, and even if he did it was meant to be a joke.
Calling Obama our Lord and Savior? Was that on SNL? Pretty sure that wasn't. A joke? Pretty sick joke.
[quote]On Oct 13, 2014, RNK wrote:
Calling Obama our Lord and Savior? Was that on SNL? Pretty sure that wasn't. A joke? Pretty sick joke. [/quote]

The headline of your linked story says "Jamie Foxx Jokes..."

And says that this happened on SNL.

How thick can you be?

and the direct quote is "I killed all the white people in the movie." not "I am advocating killing all white people."
[quote]On Oct 13, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:
Calling Obama our Lord and Savior? Was that on SNL? Pretty sure that wasn't. A joke? Pretty sick joke. [/quote]

The headline of your linked story says "Jamie Foxx Jokes..."

And says that this happened on SNL.

How thick can you be?

and the direct quote is "I killed all the white people in the movie." not "I am advocating killing all white people." [/quote]

Apparently not as thick as you! "Our Lord and Savior" quote was not from SNL. Second, I said, if Jamie said the kill all white people comment was a joke, then it was a pretry sick joke.

RNK
Well, I thought it was kinda funny.

[b]Second, I said, if Jamie said the kill all white people comment was a joke, then it was a pretry sick joke.[/b]

RNK [/quote]

Umm, No you didn't.
[quote]On Oct 14, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:

[b]Second, I said, if Jamie said the kill all white people comment was a joke, then it was a pretry sick joke.[/b]

RNK [/quote]

Umm, No you didn't. [/quote]

I guess you're not only thick but you have a reading comprehension problem.

Lol. To funny....
That's a direct quote. Unedited.

Mr Cognitive, May I introduce Mr. Dissonance.