(Close Window)
Topic: Feces covered currency.
Throughout the years I have heard that currency/bills are some of the most germ ridden items in our society. Well, I'm certain stories like the following will make people cringe at the thought of handling currency:

After dining in a local restaurant, three Ball State University football players in Muncie, Indiana had an idiotic friend in their party who smeared bills with feces in the restaurant's restroom, and then left the bills as a tip for the waitress.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Three-Ball-State-Players-Tied-To-Crappy-Tip-279419812.html?llsms=1014382&c=y

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/teen-arrested-after-giving-waitress-tip-covered-in-feces/29190594

Lowlife morons.

It's no wonder that disease spreads so quickly in our society.

David
Actually in our society it does not spread nearly as quickly as in many.

Stupid college kids. Go figure.
Yes, it always kind of amazed me that disease doesn't spread more quickly given the prevalence of shared paper money. It reminds how much other factors come into play when discussing whether a person is going to get sick from being exposed to viruses or bacteria.
[quote]On Oct 18, 2014, landmark wrote:
Yes, it always kind of amazed me that disease doesn't spread more quickly given the prevalence of shared paper money. . [/quote]

Well, there's a reason for that, "disease" isn't as easily spread as the chicken littles would have you believe. Gotta sell ads on the "news" shows Ya Know.
These guys' photos should be distributed to all the local restaurants and the staff at those restaurants should be encouraged to serve them the "chef's special" (if you get my drift) should they ever show up there. Enjoy your future dining experiences, boys! :-)

Ron
Ya gota take the bad with the good.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/08/090816-cocaine-money.html
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3uipTO-4A

Ron
[quote]On Oct 18, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:
[quote]On Oct 18, 2014, landmark wrote:
Yes, it always kind of amazed me that disease doesn't spread more quickly given the prevalence of shared paper money. . [/quote]

Well, there's a reason for that, "disease" isn't as easily spread as the chicken littles would have you believe. Gotta sell ads on the "news" shows Ya Know. [/quote]

Look at you and I all agreeing and stuff. Even with the quotation marks around news.
Better call He// and check the temp.

Although the quotes was referring to all "news",its all crap on networks and cable. Especially when it come to stuff like this.
What qualifies for news of late is a much different definition than it used to be.
"Finster!! How many times did I tell you NOT TO PLAY WITH THE DIRTY MONEY?!?"