(Close Window)
Topic: Magica Analytica
My newest and fifth book, [b]Magica Analytica[/b] has been published.
Expect to be shipping October 27.
It contains many easy to perform effects that are mathematically based and using math principles never used in magic before.
The book has over 150 full color photos and diagrams.
Limited edition of [b]150 numbered copies[/b].

For more info go to www.barnowskymagic.com and click on the picture of the new book to see sample photos and other details.
New banner in book review section coming soon. :dancing:

Larry :readingbook:
Just ordered it. Contents look fabulous. Will post review have digesting book.
Thanks for the order.

I just added to the website a piece of apparatus for the Chapter 8 effect, The Arch of Sunzi.
ONLY 50 numbered units will built. The instructions for the effect are in Chapter 8 of Magica Analytica. Click photo of apparatus on main page or go directly to http://www.barnowskymagic.com/MagicaAnalytica.html for details.

Larry

:donut1: :donut2: :donut3: :donut4: :donut6:
I plan on shipping books probably Tuesday or Wednesday October 28, 29. Books currently on a Fed Ex Truck a couple of hours from delivery according to tracking info.

If you also order the limited edition apparatus, Arch of Sunzi with the order, the apparatus may be shipped separately from the book unless you order soon since I am making new ones as fast as I can and only have a half dozen in stock. I will let you know when you order if there will be a delay in shipping the apparatus.
:hotcoffee:
You just got my order. I loved Counting on Deception which also had some cool math type easy effects.
Just got the entire shipment of books. Orders have been processed and all preorders have been packaged up. Will ship all tomorrow Tuesday AM Oct. 28. Any order received tonight will also be shipped Tuesday AM.

Larry :dancing:
Great News for International Customers:

For international customers, you can save on shipping if you buy Magica Analytica and one of three additional hardcover books. You'll pay $24 for Priority Mail International Shipping for both books shipped together.

more information go to:
http://www.barnowskymagic.com/Specialoffer.html

:bigdance:
The Arch of Sunzi has proved to be a popular product. I have six left in stock.

My book [url=http://www.barnowskymagic.com/MagicaAnalytica.html]Magica Analytica [/url]is the fastest selling book that I have published. Because it is a limited run of 150 numbered copies, it may be sold out soon. Place your order or reserve a copy by sending me a PM.

Have the book and the Arch of Sunzi prop. Ingenious routine which is so easy to perfrom and so baffling. GREAT book. I left a review in the book review section.

BJ
I am making more Arch of Sunzi as fast as I can.Last six sold. Three new ones in stock ready to ship including hinged carrying wood case. All numbered.

Larry :snowman:
Got some PM questions about Rings of Alexandria and Arch of Sunzi.
Rings of Alexandia was a limited edition and is sold out. Will not be remade. Plans for the effect are in Magica Analytica for those who want to build their own.
The Arch of Sunzi is a different effect and is currently available and is a also a limited numbered prop.
The effect is also in Magica Analytica and you can build your own, but the effect can be performed without the apparatus. However, it's much better with it IMO.
For next two weeks will be shipping from NYC location.

Larry :snowman: :xmastree: