(Close Window)
Topic: Ultra tube
Has this effect been sent yet to those who placed a order?
I think it's being released in November.
Mid-November was the quoted release, so fingers crossed there's only about a week to go............
Really, three times the same post?
Ultra Tube will be shipping out 1 week today. Thank you all for your support. For those that missed out on the first run, but would like one, please email us through the Elite website to be placed on the 'first to be notified' list for the second run.
Thank you,

Peter
Thanks for the update Peter. I was hoping to get this, not open it, and wrap it for myself for Christmas. I'm beginning to doubt my self control.
Hi Peter:

Were the Ultra Tubes sent out as expected on the 18th?

I'm looking forward to seeing it soon!
[quote]On Nov 11, 2014, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Thanks for the update Peter. I was hoping to get this, not open it, and wrap it for myself for Christmas. I'm beginning to doubt my self control. [/quote]

Be happy your order went thru and you got one..... ;).
How much are they? Is this the plastic or the wood?
Yes Ultra tubes have been shipped!
Thanks Peter... I am really looking forward to it.
Recieved mine today! Don't have time for a review yet but it is a gorgeous prop! Congrats Tenyo Elite! It is a bit longer than the original and a tiny bit wider but looks great with a nice stained finish! More thoughts to come.

John
Hi John, glad it arrived so soon! The advantages of living in the same area as where they ship from!

Thanks for the kind words regarding the prop. And yes just like the Elite Zig/Zag Cig was slightly bigger than the plastic version, the Elite Ultra Tube is also just slightly larger than it's plastic predecessor but hard to spot without comparing the two side by side and it is still proportionate so the deceptiveness of the prop does not change, yet this allows the prop to be made that much stronger, robust and more durable, and so they will stand up to the test of time whether you are collecting or performing with it! Like the Elite zig zag and Elite ultra tube, all of our wooden editions will be made like this to insure the best quality and durability possible.

We hope you Enjoy it, and the Tenyo Elite team looks forward to reading your review.

P.
Peter

Christmas came early. My Ultra Tube was much nicer than I expected. It's a true object of beauty.

Thank you to the Tenyo Elite team for successfully making what is arguably the most sought after Tenyo item.

I can't wait to see what comes next.
Awesome!
Thank you for the note Pierredan and Merry xmas then ;-)
I'm happy to hear the positive early reviews. I hope mine shows up this weekend.
Glad everyone likes it :).

My orders never got processed so I have to wait for the next run :(.
Mine arrived today... thanks!
Have had some time to play with this and have to say I love it! The instructions and packaging and are usual Tenyo Elite high quality and the Tube comes in with a nice black velvet bag. Ultra Tube is a lovely, elegant clean effect and now the prop equals the effect. I encourage purchasers to review the instructions as there are some nice handling nuances to ensure a smooth performance. Great job Tenyo Elite... Can hardly wait for the next release!

John
Can't wait for mine since Ultra Tube has always been one of my favorite Tenyo effects.
Guess what just showed up at my office?!!! I am so excited! It's like Christmas has come a month early... I will open, play with and report back soon!

Charlie
Ok... I could not wait..... it's about as perfect a trick as there is. A real beauty guys...you all did a fabulous job with this one... You took a great Tenyo plastic trick and turned into a perfect piece of wooden micro magic. I may never part with this effect ever for any price for any reason... it's that good in my opinion. Great Job Tenyo Elite! (Peter and the gang!) and I can't wait for the rest of you to receive your own one.... I truly believe you will feel the same way I do.

Charlie
Mine arrived today. I was tempted, but I did not open. This is going under the tree. I know it's kind of sick self-torture, but I will be looking forward to opening it on Christmas just like a kid.
Excellent Charlie I'm happy you like it!

Nice willpower Oz!
I've done similar things with Magic Oz.
Do you have a standard Ultra Tube? If not it will be even better. One cool thing about magic as a gift is even if you
know that you are getting something not knowing the workings until you actually open it makes it exactly like a kid on Christmas day.
I of course opened mine immediately but have yet to find the time to play with it.
Anxiously waiting for mine to reach the UK. ;)
[quote]On Nov 24, 2014, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Mine arrived today. I was tempted, but I did not open. This is going under the tree. I know it's kind of sick self-torture, but I will be looking forward to opening it on Christmas just like a kid. [/quote]

Me, too. I'm saving mine for Christmas. Glad to hear all the great reviews!

Robert
And my wife will be asking, "Honey, don't you like the ties and shirts I bought you? You seem distracted and keep looking at that box under the tree. What's in it?"
Stop shaking that box Wizard, we can see you!
Wizard, it would be wise to check that your Ultra tube is in perfect working condition before the 30 days guarantee expires ... If you want, I can verify everything for you!

Always glad to help!

Simon :)
Anyone have trouble doing "something" without having to tap it? Mine' s tight.
Sage advice Simon. Thank you.
I'm still holding true and waiting. I really believe that Peter is running a top-notch company that is in it for the long haul. If my piece is defective Christmas morning, I doubt they'd go all Scrooge on me, and instead give me the benefit of the doubt. After all, Santa is watching. Santa is watching.
Toweledge,
Responded to your PM, you need to use the trick with the dice in it. It's designed to operate properly with the dice inside.

P.
Yes of course, might have jumped to a quick judgement.
:-)
Simon that is extremely kind of you to offer to inspect Oz's Ultra Tube.
I'll extend a similar offer to you and your Hydro Die.

I have excellent water proof testing facilities and am happy to verify the functionality of your apparatus.
My Ultra Tube arrived a few days ago. I only had time to give it a quick look over, but I like what I've seen so far. I can't wait to really work with it over the long weekend.
Got mine yesterday, looks gorgeous ( of course) and beautifully constructed. I never had the original of this, so all new to me. Thanks guys!
As the Great Turkey flew off into the sunset, he left behind a Tenyo Elite Ultra Tube in today's mail.

I didn't think it could be done--but done it has been!

Lovely. And it works like a charm.

Peter, how necessary is it to keep it in the Ziplok bag? All my pieces are out on display and would like to keep the Ultra Tube out as well.
Received mine too but no dice included, is it the same for everyone ? In the instructions it seems there should be the red and white dice... I sent a message to sales@tenyo... but no answer by now, please let me know. I prefer having the dice that are meant to come with it so it will function properly...
Dice were included with mine: one red and one white. It's easy to determine the size of the die you need: just measure the interior length of one of the inner sides of the tube and get some dice that will fit into it fairly snugly but drop through easily. If you have some dice at home it's pretty easy to see if they're too big to slip into the tube with no friction.
Mimo email me your address I'll send you the dice.
Steve brooks handles the tenyoelite emails but I have dice as these are made here in Canada. We can just skip the middle man lol.
peter@masterofillusions.ca

Thx
Thanks Richard and Peter for your help! Contacted you directly Peter.
No problem I will send them out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvience. But I would wait for our dice. I do not recommend using any other dice because if the size is off even just a bit and also do not have rounded corners they could get jammed inside which would void the warranty. Just wait for the proper dice.
I'll wait no problem. Thanks !
I finally had some time to play with Ultra Tube and I'm really happy with the results. I never had the plastic version so this is a brand new effect for me. Very deceptive, and the workings are so smooth. Now I'm saving my cash, hoping to get one of the second runs of Zig Zag Cig.
Mine came with a red and a white die but they don't fit the necessary.
Bill I replied to your email.
:-)
I know Bill's comments had a few of you worried that hadn't opened your box yet, but we found out that there was nothing actually wrong with his Ultra Tube, as he was trying to load the dice from the outside of the tube. Please do not try to do this. The dice must be loaded from the inside of the tube as stated in the instructions. The dice will never fit in from the outside, and its designed this way so that when the gimmick activates the dice cannot fall out of the compartment. We triple test each and every unit before they are shipped, So please before sending an item back we urge you to please read the instructions even if you are familiar with the original version, as the wood versions still may have different and very important information from the plastic versions, on how to use and store the trick properly. With that said we are happy to be able to get Bill his Ultra Tube back so he can finally enjoy it.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Peter
Thanks Peter for sending me the dice, they arrived safely and quickly, everything's working as it should and I'm very pleased with this in the end ! BRAVO !
Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know!
Is there a new trick in the Tenyo Elite "pipeline"?
Mine came with the dice and works flawlessly! Great prop. Can't wait for the next selection
Are either the Zig-Zag-Cig or Ultra Tube going to see a "one more time" reproduction run?
Hello GuyJr.,

Yes there will be one more additional run of 50 units of both the Elite ZigZag and Elite Ultra tube.
Infact we are currently building the second and final run of ZigZags. And as we have stated here on the Café several times and also as advertised on our website since release to contact us for 'second run info', We will be contacting those who have opted to join our "first to be contacted" list that we have offered to those who would like to order from the second run.

I am not personally in charge of overseeing this list and do not know who or how many have already signed up for either, but if you are interested please send an email to our company as instructed on our site. We will contact the people on this list before we offer any remaining units to the general public. Those on the list will be notified in the order that they have signed up first, (a first come first serve basis) and they will have first right of refusal with in our allotted time frame before we offer any unclaimed units to the public.

This allotted time frame has yet to be determined but it will likely be a few days to give those in other countries with different time zones plenty of time to secure the purchase before we release any unclaimed units to the public. We will also be limiting the purchase to 1 unit per customer on the final runs, so there is a fair chance for ALL of our serious Tenyo Elite fans to purchase one.

P.
I sent an email on your site for the Ultra Tube but got no acknowledgement. Is there any way to make sure I am on the list?
We do not send out replys or confirmations to these emails. As long as the email did not bounce back to you when you sent it, then we will have received the request and placed you on the list.
Additionally, when you click the "submit" button on the Tenyo Elite website, you are immediately taken to a window thanking-you for submitting your email address!

One could safely presume that this "window" on your computer saying [i]"thank-you for signing up to our email list"[/i] is your acknowledgement from Tenyo Elite that they've received your email asking to sign up to their email list :)
Ok cool... I signed up last year and did get the one e-mail about the Ultra Tube, but could not purchase it at the time (was actually caught up in the midst of collecting some other rare magic!) But... this time I will be ready with cash in hand!
Put my name on the list. Thanks for the info.
Hey Folks,

Just to clarify once again.

Simply signing up for the newsletter/mailing list, is NOT the same thing as being on the "First to be Contacted" list for the second runs of a particular product like the zig zag cig or Ultra tube.

As I have stated before you must send and email to Tenyo elite and state you would like to be added on the "first to be contacted" list for second run and specify which item.

Then once the second run is ready and in this case we are nearing the completion of the second and final run of 50 zig zags, we will contact the first 50 people on this list and give them 48 hours to make the purchase (this way it's fair for those in other time zones). If after 48 hours there are still units available then we will contact the remaing people on this list, if there are any, in the order we received the list request, and allow them to buy up any remaining units. If after that there are still units available they will be offered to the public at that time.
We will also limit these final runs to just one unit per customer.
This should statisfy the serious buyers and our loyal customers who missed out on the first run of the item(s) they wanted.

And finally, simply posting here that you want to be on the list will not get you on the list. I am not in charge of these lists, and the ones who are do not frequent this forum as regularly as I do. Also do not send me personal emails or PMs, Please send the request to be placed on the list(s) to the email address on the Tenyo Elite website: info@tenyoelite.com or alternatively sales@tenyoelite.com

Thanks

P.