John Denver
Carl Ballentine
Hugh O'Brien
Chester Morris
Lyle Talbot
Robert Lansing
Edmond O'Brien
Charles Dickens
Although he only performed once on the old "Circus of the Stars" television program, OJ Simpson did a pretty decent magic act.
[quote]On Dec 2, 2014, Rocky wrote:
Although he only performed once on the old "Circus of the Stars" television program, OJ Simpson did a pretty decent magic act. [/quote]

He's pretty good at getting out of impossible situations.
An escape artist. :handcuffs:
Very interesting, thank you for this. Neil Patrick Harris is known over here also but it is surprising that some of the others are also magicians.
I just read this again and is George W. Bush a magician????
I listened to a magic podcast the other day and the magician being interviewed also said that Bush was a hobbyist magician.
This is wild! I wouldn never have pegged 99.9% of these folks to be magicians of any sort! Thanks for this, as it really was a treat! :D
I've seen Steve Martin do a magic act on TV.
Funny!
Some magicians think NPH used to perform at Caeser's in Las Vegas and won multiple magician awards.
I believe NPH is the President of the Board of the Magic Castle..
He was until recently, now Erika Larsen is prez..
I saw Buddy Ebsen do a pretty good French Drop on the Andy Griffith show once, and also notice he was on the Bill Bixby (the Magician) show. Makes you wonder if he wasn't also into magic. George W Bush has hosted magicians several times; so it wouldn't be surprising for him to be a magic hobbyist. And since Charles Dickens is on the list, let's throw in Lewis Carrol who performed thimble (and other) magic. Lynn
Larry Wilmore from The Daily Show (now has his own show) is also a magician: http://blog.ellusionist.com/artist-interview-larry-wilmore/
Buddy Ebsen was a frequent vistor and member of the Magic Castle, and Larry Wilmore has worked the Close-up Gallery at the Castle..
I saw Dean Martin do card fans and sleights on his show yrs ago.
Pamela Anderson. :ohyes:
Robert Lansing

"[i]One of the regulars on the show was Robert Lansing who, aside from being a great actor, was a regular at the Magic Castle in its early days and a particular friend of Dai Vernon. Lansing had cancer and knowing his time was limited Michael had written a special episode that would allow Robert to fulfill a lifelong dream. Bob wanted to perform Vernon's "Twisting The Aces" routine on camera. One of my jobs was to work with him and build up his confidence a little. I did this in my usual manner; which was to be half magician and half psychologist. Bob actually did the trick perfectly but felt very uneasy, as his hands seemed too dry for his comfort. I eventually had a plan to ease this problem; I had a small jar of Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm in my case and I gave it to Bob and with a total lack of honesty informed him that it was the very same preparation that Vernon used on his hands before working with playing cards. Lansing was very impressed and immediately rubbed a small amount onto his hands.

Moments later he performed a perfect version of "Twisting" and there was no more talk of his hands being dry![/i]"

~ Nick Lewin

[url=http://remarkablemagic.com/2010/05/26/kung-fooled-or-hanging-out-with-david-carradine/]See Nick Lewin's Blog here...[/url]

Robert Lansing was also a friend of Michael Skinner. See the photo in [i]Classic Sampler[/i].
[quote]On Jun 22, 2015, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Pamela Anderson. :ohyes: [/quote]
Really? Pam Anderson?
Are there any videos of her doing a trick?
[quote]On Jun 22, 2015, Ihop wrote:
[quote]On Jun 22, 2015, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Pamela Anderson. :ohyes: [/quote]
Really? Pam Anderson?
Are there any videos of her doing a trick? [/quote]

Yup, just Google "Pamela Anderson Hans Klok Magic".
I have seen a couple actors say they learn magic or juggling to relieve the boredom in between takes. A repetitive, semi-mindless task...
Is Gallagher a celebrity?

I've met a few baseball players who do magic. Michael Cuddyer, for example, has performed magic in the clubhouse quite a few times.
Steve Valentine..I never watched Crossing Jordan, but
man, he can do some nice magic. .. :) ...
Dave Madden from the Partridge Family use to be a regular at the Abbott's Conventions.
Larry Wilmore is an excellent magician. I sat down with him at the card table in The Magic Apple and he stunned me.
Ali, yeah, he could make your conscience disappear. :napping:
[quote]On Aug 20, 2015, ULockJustice wrote:
Larry Wilmore is an excellent magician. I sat down with him at the card table in The Magic Apple and he stunned me. [/quote]

Speaking of Larry Wilmore, he's featured in Jan 2019 Genii magazine in the Magicana section with some pretty good card handling, including his own version of a card fold! Lynn
[quote]On Jul 17, 2015, joseph wrote:
Steve Valentine..I never watched Crossing Jordan, but
man, he can do some nice magic. .. :) ... [/quote]

Yea he's a real cardician.