(Close Window)
Topic: Bill Montana Interview
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Nov 1, 2014 12:38PM)
On Tuesday November 11th, 2014 at 1PM eastern time here in the US I will be doing a live online interview Q&A session/partical lecture hosted by Alex Borton over at Believe in Magic Place. This event is free. For those who are working during the time of this talk I will try to remember to post a link to the recording following the event. Otherwise hope some of you can join me during the live Q&A.

Feel free to send me any question you would like me to talk about in more detail and I will try to answer as many of these during the interview as time allows.

Thanks
Bill
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Nov 11, 2014 09:51AM)
The above mentioned free event is in about 2 hours form now. At this special event I will be taking and answering some questions about my work and we may even get time to talk about a few newer concepts as well.
Thank you for your contributions Bill..... :)
[quote]On Nov 12, 2014, Decomposed wrote:
Thank you for your contributions Bill..... :) [/quote]

Nicely put !
Bill Montana LIVE Q&A Believe In Magic Place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht-ewwL14ps
Bill is simply brilliant!
I agree with CarlZen.

This is the kind of approach to mentalism I believe must be further embraced by the community.

For those starting out, listen to as much as you can, kids, but also listen to Bill. Carefully.
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Nov 12, 2014 10:26AM)
Thanks Guys we started off with few technical issues so the Q&A starts about 16 min in if your watching the unedited version where Alex was on line live killing time before I could get back in to the system.