(Close Window)
Topic: Gift from a new guy
I like simple and sudden. Imagine sitting enjoying a cup of coffee with friends or clients and they randomly choose a card which appears on your coffee cup when you turn it around.

Method: 99 Cent Stores in California (and I assume elsewhere) currently have a cup with a blackboard in the shape of a cartoon caption bubble built (painted) in on one size. Comes all boxed and even with two free pieces of white chalk. Just force the card you wrote on the cup (with or without a deck...I prefer without) sitting in front of you and turn the cup around. Like the poor man's Koran Medallion.
I'll have to see if I can scare up one of these. Nifty idea!
If you google blackboard memo mug you will find it on Amazon..other types available on line which can be customized to use for prediction effects etc....just search coffee mug blackboard and a bunch will show up...there is a routine in there somewhere.
Be sure to observe which side the blackboard is on and to which hand the spectator uses to lift the cup. This would be an example of a left or right handed coffee cup.
Cool idea
Cool idea
Great idea! I would also say if for some reason you couldn't find one of these cups, you could easily make one! Cheers!
Great idea ,now if only you could get a chalk swami writer,lol,then thay can pick what they like while you have the cup in your hand and chalk it down.
Mentasanta.
Welcome to the Café. Nice idea, thanks for sharing.

Dave