(Close Window)
Topic: Great deal on Modern Coin Magic DVDs
Just came across this on Amazon, and thought it may be useful to the beginners out there. One of the best coin DVD sets is available for $13 ! No, I am in no way affiliated with Amazon, it's just a good opportunity.

If interested, here's the link:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=coin+magic
I agree a awesome dvd set.
And what a great price too..
Todd
Wow! That is crazy cheap!
Yep! A great deal on some great coin magic, taught by a great teacher and wonderful guy. :)
Bummer. Doesn't ship to Canada.
[quote]On Jan 1, 2015, Remillard wrote:
Bummer. Doesn't ship to Canada. [/quote]
PM Ben Salinas directly, he is a member here and offers the set "on sale" from time to time (and will probably ship to Canada) he is a very nice guy.
Will do. Thanks Poof-Daddy.
Here's a working link. The deal is still on, and free 2 day shipping for "Prime" members....

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Coin-Magic-Sleights-Tricks/dp/B000JQQKJA/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&dpID=51OxNFmLl6L&dpPl=1&keywords=DVD%20modern%20coin%20magic&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&qid=1427938523&ref=plSrch&ref_=mp_s_a_1_1&sr=8-1
Thanks for that link. Amazing price!
That price is so good, I almost want to order a second set! For the new guys reading this, these DVDs are packed with a lot of amazing moves and routines. Ben's teaching methods are, in my humble opinion, second to none.
Only for "Prime Members" ??/ How exclusive. :(
Message: Posted by: bobthemagicdoerguy (Apr 9, 2015 11:37PM)
Remilard, if you want to get it but shipping to Canada is an issue, you can have it shipped to me (I have a Prime account) and then I'll ship it up to you.

Or, I'll buy it for you and you can then buy it off me.

Let me know if you want to work something like that out. I'd hate to have you miss out because of simple geography.

Edit: I just bought a copy for myself. Not a bad deal.
Thanks for the offer bobthemagicguy. Greatly appreciated. Finally bit the bullet and ordered the set from amazon.ca for $27 Canadian. When you do the currency conversion it probably wound up costing $10 more but for four disks of quality instruction, still one heck of a deal.
[quote]On Apr 9, 2015, Houdonni wrote:
Only for "Prime Members" ??/ How exclusive. :( [/quote]

Not exclusive. With Amazon Prime you pay a pre-set annual fee, and you get free two-day shipping on all "Prime" items.
If you buy a lot off Amazon it's a good deal.

With or without the Prime membership you can still get the DVD set for the same price.
[quote]On Apr 11, 2015, inigmntoya wrote:
[quote]On Apr 9, 2015, Houdonni wrote:
Only for "Prime Members" ??/ How exclusive. :( [/quote]

Not exclusive. With Amazon Prime you pay a pre-set annual fee, and you get free two-day shipping on all "Prime" items.
If you buy a lot off Amazon it's a good deal.

[/quote]

In addition, free music, video, movies, photo storage,...
Very nice DVDs. Ben Salinas (the guy demonstrating each move) is very comfortable on camera and he does a good job explaining everything. It's much clearer than the original Bobo text. (Bobo's book is great, but sometimes it's tough to decipher!)
Message: Posted by: Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse (Apr 12, 2015 10:54AM)
Thanks for the heads up I just got these
Just ordered these. $3+ per DVD - a steal. Thank you for the alert.