(Close Window)
Topic: Sad news mickey painless has passed
Does anyone have any details ,,,I heard this ..... mickey was one of my best friends here on the Café and was a class act

vinny
That is very sad. :(
Very sorry to here this news.
Man, what a loss… :/ Mick was such a great guy, always very supporting of wit and wisdom here.
He was an interesting fellow, loved animals and magic, with a particular love of coin magic, I remember. He will be missed here and in many ways I'm sure. He made a lot of friends here of the big, small and all. He always gave respect and always got it in return. He was a great friend of La Famiglia Magic and always in awe of The Godfather, Vinny Marini's great abilities. He loved cards as well as coins and was always to be found at both tables. He called it straight right down the middle, no matter the topic or debate, the Magi or spectator. He gave respect and he earned it. Mickey Painless…RIP my friend, my brother.
I was shocked to learn about Mike's passing on Facebook in the early morning hours today. I'll miss him. He was a good person in magic and in life. Over the years we exchanged several PMs and even had a few phone conversations together. Mike was humble, sincere and helpful to others when he took the time to make a post here on the Café. For those that didn't know, Mike was a horse dentest hence his chosen screen name of Mickey Painless.

I feel for his family and loved ones... it must be especially hard this time of year.

RIP Mike. You were loved and will certainly be missed. Till we meet again.

Your friend,
Glenn
This is devastating. Mickey was one of the first people to make me feel really welcome on The Café and would encourage me to interact more with others. He was as Vinny wrote a class act. Mickey was a genuine good guy who wasn't afraid of getting into dust ups for the art he loved so much. You will be missed my friend!

+May his memory be eternal+

Vlad
Oh...NO! This...this- I don't know what to say. What a time for this to happen! I can't write any more right now...

Doug
Sorry to hear this. It was a couple of months ago I was thinking he hadn't posted in a long time.
Rest In Peace.
Very sorry to hear this.
Any details?

Doug
Mickey was one of my very first Café friends.
I had been missing his posts for awhile.
R.I.P Mickey Painless. I'll never forget you.
RIP :(
Mickey was a great guy.
I am so sorry to hear this.
May he rest in peace.