(Close Window)
Topic: Card to wallet
I have a few gimmicked wallets that pretty much languish in the other room, unused in performance.
I do have, however, one card to wallet effect using any wallet and one double backed card. The wallet is visible and untouched until the final reveal and it never fails to stun the audience.......But I still buy the gimmicked wallets as if something truly magical will come my way. I guess I'll never learn.
Is it the classic effect where you take the card from the wallet face down and put it on top of the deck before the reveal?
One of the things that I'm finding with the latest batch of card to wallets is that they no longer seem to have the press stud clasp fastener that secures the wallet and thus in my mind makes the effect so much stronger.....manufacturers please take note :)
I love wallets. I only use one but can't help buying more. It's a sickness.
I'm looking to buy my first wallet for card and bank note to wallet routines and wondered which one any of you would recommend if you had to buy just one today? It needs to be available to purchase from the UK.
[quote]On Feb 6, 2015, warren wrote:
One of the things that I'm finding with the latest batch of card to wallets is that they no longer seem to have the press stud clasp fastener that secures the wallet and thus in my mind makes the effect so much stronger.....manufacturers please take note :) [/quote]

I use the Espionage wallet. There are a few different ways it can be used, but the main CTW mechanism presents as a zipped pocket. Because of the way it doubles as an external p**k, the design makes it super easy to produce a card in a sealed envelope in a zippered wallet compartment requiring no more motion than taking your wallet out of your pocket normally takes.

One of my friends is particularly fascinated with how much stuff I carry around in that little zippered pocket.
You might like to check out Richard Pinners PET - he has full peformance (and instructions) on his site, so you can see what you get and what you have to do before you buy.