(Close Window)
Topic: "Tres" by Vlad Zyuzin
I just finished reading Tres. I was a bit worried over the $99 price, but I am very happy with my purchase. This is completely propless, and I believe it will have a very strong reaction. If done well, this is a "start your own religion" routine.

It is a 100% propless 3 part "PK Touches" type routine. Since I am no expert in the history of this type of effect, I can't say how original it is, other than it feels original, and he does credit many other authors

This is ballsy, a bit like your first hypnotism show. It is a Stage/Parlor routine, and I don't think it would be as strong for small groups, much like most hypnotism. I would be happy to be proven otherwise, It is NOT hypnotism, but will have a similar "free" feel to the performer.

Because of the similarities, this would also work well a bit of hypnotism. I do think this could be done in a magic show, but I think the strength would, to a large extent, be destroyed.

It a worst case scenario if this does not work, which good volunteer selection should nearly eliminate, it can easily be downplayed, as opposed to someone discovering an IMP device or electronic gadget, which could destroy a show and more.

At the end, is a very persuasive essay on why to use propless mentalism.

I can see it performed at larger parties, but I don't see non-stage/parlor performers using this much It is interesting enough (to me) to be worth it anyway. I can see this becoming a favorite and a closer for workers. This is a limited offering (not exactly sure what that means) and I am very happy with it. I'll be dreaming all night on how I can adapt it to my show!
KC,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad that with this release (which I consider to be my greatest creation to date) I'm able to positively affect other mentalists' thinking and performances. For me, it's all about creating miracles from nothing. No props at any time, no conventional methods at work, that exactly describes my style and what I try to convey in my releases.

For those interested in "Tres", please feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I am very excited about it. I am sorry the review is a little disjointed, I was up late reading "Tres" and wrote it at 2:30 am.

"Tres" is very different than other mentalism I've done, and it has definitely got me rethinking my act. I have always preferred a minimalist approach and "Tres" fits that without having to do any calculations or mental gymnastics.

I would like to say again, if done correctly, this is a "start your own religion" type routine. Don't let this one slip by!
I can wholeheartedly say that this is one of the best purchases I have made, and I don't say that lightly. While I have definitely wasted more money on poorly constructed ideas than I care to share, I have numerous extremely strong and well-respected pieces of mentalism within my collection.

Each phase is carefully crafted and could effectively be performed as individual demonstrations. However, with the three phases in conjunction, Vlad has given us a very powerful routine, with each phase logically building upon the last. It is clear that this is not a quick idea that has been packaged and sent out for sale. Careful consideration has been put into each and every detail. Vlad also includes a well-written thought-provoking short essay on propless mentalism. On top of all this, Vlad seems like a very nice person with impeccable customer service.

Josh
While the PK/invisible touch section only accounts for 1/3 of "Tres," that seems to be the portion that people are most curious about. I am familiar with several methods for achieving this effect, including Banachek's and Lior Manor's. Vlad offers two solutions. Solution #1 bears no resemblance to any methods that I am aware of. Solution #2 has some similarities to other known methods, but I would consider it a significant improvement. I can't really elaborate more as it would require me to expose methods.

With all that being said, phases 1 and 2 are excellent and should not be discounted. You are getting THREE solid demonstrations. Put together, they create a wonderfully theatrical piece of mentalism, but each phase has strength on its own. No fluff. No throwaway.
3 demonstrations in an ebook for $100? big deal. I bought Joshua Jays life's work on 4 discs shot in HD for an extra $50. Why do some mentalists think their ebooks are worth so much? They very rarely are. I mean I don't mind paying this sort of money for a nicely bound hardback like Bob or Atlas or many others produce but an ebook? Get real.
Considering what I make off reading a good ebook or book, or video - $99 is a steal, especially when it is a limited release, with personal support. This means Vlad is making only $3,500 - and how many of us can make that in one show? Due to the size of the market, there is very little money to be made selling an ebook. Ebooks are made out of love for the art, and peer review, not profit.

Now if thousands, or millions were being sold, I would imagine the price would be less. . .

my 2¢

KC

BTW, I was so impressed with "Tres" I bought Vlad's other two ebooks. Too many gigs to read them now, but I imagine they will be great too.
KC, respectfully, what money you make off a gig is irrelevant to the value of a mentalism ebook. I put it to you that it's your years of study, hard work and refining that pays your wages and not one particular ebook. Or... do you mean that you think you'll get more gigs/higher rate with this specific material in your act?
Sean,

I understand your position, and disagree.

My years of studying what? ebooks, books, video, audio as well as myself. No sense reinventing the wheel.

Will I get more gigs at a higher rate? Possibly, definitely yes when you take the group of materials together. I am not just buying words, but years of experience (hopefully). If I can learn just one thing that will help my act from a $99 ebook, it is worth it.

As for ebook vs hard bound, I would rather have an ebook I can put on my phone and Kindle than a nicely bound book that will take up space on my shelf. It is a matter of taste, but now with Amazon printing and binding one book at a time, a bound book is not significantly harder to create than a ebook.

Now I am not saying all ebooks are worth what is charged, there is a lot of junk too. That is the price of admission to our club.

The cost of a piece of knowledge is in direct relation to the amount of work that was put into it, the amount sold, the availability of similar material, and what the market will bear. The work put into creating "Tres" - a lot. The amount sold - 35 (very few). The availability of similar material - low. The market - high, due to the nice incomes possible with performing.

If you look at other professions, this is very little. My wife is an attorney, and the amount of money she HAS to shell out for classes and materials is amazing. When it comes to cost/benefit analysis, my costs are very reasonable - and a lot more fun!

With Vlas's "Tres", the value is not just another trick, but a whole different mindset. It is opening me up to new ideas, not a new book test, so yes, for me it was well worth the $99. Let's say at a particular show I make $450 for 45 minutes - or $10 a minute. That means I make the same amount of money performing "Tres" once as I paid for the ebook. I will be performing this, so it is a very good deal.

With the amount of money I can get from one gig, a good tool for $99 is nothing. That being said, a new, struggling performer will find $99 cost prohibitive. I understand, I've been there.

Also, if the book does not provide you with any usable knowledge, it is worth nothing, less than nothing when you consider the time you wasted on it.

I try to decide with reviews as well as an author's reputation, and even then it is not a sure thing. With Vlad's "Tres" it was different. I don't know why, but I bought it on a gut instinct. Thankfully, it was a great purchase. Vlad is not yet well known, but his other books had good reviews, and his "completely propless" position intrigued me. I did not buy an ebook, I bought Vlad's blood, sweat and tears, his experience on a road I have not traveled. For all this, he is making very, very, little.

Holy cr@p I am long winded.

KC
In short words: you pay for the content and that content gets his value due to the strengths of the performance that brings you the money.. ;)
KC,

I agree with everything you've said. Unfortunately, I have bought way too many products for much less that only end up occupying space on my shelf, or in the case of ebooks, my hard drive. I will undoubtedly be putting the time into perfecting "Tres," and I have not been this excited about a piece of mentalism in a long time. To me, Vlad's thoughts in this manuscript are well worth the price, and that wouldn't matter if they were in a bound book, an ebook, or in a carefully crafted text message.

Josh
When I was aked to do a review of Vladimir Zyuzin's new release, I immediately and happily volunteered since I already found his previous books surprisingly creative and inspirational.

Reading the blurb of TRES for the first time, I couldn't help but think of it as another pipe dream - a three-phase, completely propless routine wrapping around one of the classics in mentalism?

[list][i]Phase 1: a spectator coming up on stage and taking a seat in a chair while making himself comfortable and open to the psychological nature of the routine that’s about to follow. The performer points his finger towards the back to the participant’s head while standing behind him. With the instruction of raising his hand at the exact moment he feels that the performer starts to raise his, the participant miraculously does exactly that.

Phase 2: the participant is asked to stand up with his eyes closed facing the performer, who does the same. As they stand facing each other, the performer and the participant make the exact same movement at the same time.

Phase 3: The performer stands next to the participant and asks him to close his eyes. The performer then mimics tapping the participant on his shoulder a few times. The participant opens his eyes, confirms that he felt a sensation, and also confirms how many times he felt it and on which shoulder. The performer’s hand was clearly away from the participant at all times!
[/i][/list]
Will this going to be another "be-bold-or-die" effect like the ones that have flooded the mentalism scene recently? :confused:

Frankly, if I hadn't already [i]known[/i] about the power of suggestion, muscle reading and psychology, I would have been sceptical.
But although I haven't been able to rehearse and practice enough to go out with this (due to the tight time frame for this review), I have no doubt Vlad has come up with a fascinating combination of principles here (e.g., a tiny sneaky method from one of his previous books made it into phases 1 and 3 - something very clever to use here again!)

With TRES, you will learn how to perform a pure and adaptable multi phase routine that looks as close to the real thing as possible!
Because - in a way - it is! :clown:

Being a non-gimmicked version this relies only on "props" like audience selection, verbal instructions, psychology and the human body.
Doesn't that sound great? :bg:

Of course, there are a few caveats, though.
First off, effects like this require a certain type of performer.
One has to be confident and convincing at the same time, has to have a (stage-) persona that would also withstand a failure if it comes to the worst.

Secondly, propless effects, especially those which mostly rely on psychology, are never 100% by nature.
That's perfectly fine by me, and I know that many performers are even appealed by this fact as it makes their work interesting and challenging for [i]themselves[/i], too.
In TRES, Vlad is covering that very aspect in an essay; he brings up the sophisticated point that propless effects - as paradox as this may sound - still are 'secure' in a way: they don't harm you as performer in case of a fail, as it would be the case with e.g. a flashing TT, a dead battery in your secret transmitter or an unmasked stooge.
That's something to think about, imho! :light:

Thirdly, just like hypnosis or muscle reading need a lot of practice, TRES is no exception to that requirement.
One has to be willing to invest dedication and rehearsal before achieving success with TRES.

All that being said, I do not believe this is hot air. Instead, it's a resourceful approach for the courageous performer and it really pleases my personal desire for plain, naked structures in mentalism. And it plays big.

Better still, the book presents enough aspects for the reader to choose only a fraction to start with and get comfortable.
Ballz of Steel don't grow over night, huh? :innocent:

Regarding the high price tag, it's hard to give a recommendation whether you should or should not go for it.
If you expect a failsafe out-to-perform miracle: please, look further!
If you don't trust in apparently simple psychological techniques: next, please!

On the other hand, those open to innovative methods for the sake of "pureness" will find a very inspiring read with clever methods woven into one other. This one is another competitor among great oeuvres like McLeod's "Force Be With You", Allan's "Raccordement" and of course Banachek's original "PK Touches"

Thanks to Vlad for his latest offering and best of success!
[quote]On Feb 22, 2015, KC Cameron wrote:
Sean,

I understand your position, and disagree.

My years of studying what? ebooks, books, video, audio as well as myself. No sense reinventing the wheel.

Will I get more gigs at a higher rate? Possibly, definitely yes when you take the group of materials together. I am not just buying words, but years of experience (hopefully). If I can learn just one thing that will help my act from a $99 ebook, it is worth it.

As for ebook vs hard bound, I would rather have an ebook I can put on my phone and Kindle than a nicely bound book that will take up space on my shelf. It is a matter of taste, but now with Amazon printing and binding one book at a time, a bound book is not significantly harder to create than a ebook.

Now I am not saying all ebooks are worth what is charged, there is a lot of junk too. That is the price of admission to our club.

The cost of a piece of knowledge is in direct relation to the amount of work that was put into it, the amount sold, the availability of similar material, and what the market will bear. The work put into creating "Tres" - a lot. The amount sold - 35 (very few). The availability of similar material - low. The market - high, due to the nice incomes possible with performing.

If you look at other professions, this is very little. My wife is an attorney, and the amount of money she HAS to shell out for classes and materials is amazing. When it comes to cost/benefit analysis, my costs are very reasonable - and a lot more fun!

With Vlas's "Tres", the value is not just another trick, but a whole different mindset. It is opening me up to new ideas, not a new book test, so yes, for me it was well worth the $99. Let's say at a particular show I make $450 for 45 minutes - or $10 a minute. That means I make the same amount of money performing "Tres" once as I paid for the ebook. I will be performing this, so it is a very good deal.

With the amount of money I can get from one gig, a good tool for $99 is nothing. That being said, a new, struggling performer will find $99 cost prohibitive. I understand, I've been there.

Also, if the book does not provide you with any usable knowledge, it is worth nothing, less than nothing when you consider the time you wasted on it.

I try to decide with reviews as well as an author's reputation, and even then it is not a sure thing. With Vlad's "Tres" it was different. I don't know why, but I bought it on a gut instinct. Thankfully, it was a great purchase. Vlad is not yet well known, but his other books had good reviews, and his "completely propless" position intrigued me. I did not buy an ebook, I bought Vlad's blood, sweat and tears, his experience on a road I have not traveled. For all this, he is making very, very, little.

Holy cr@p I am long winded.

KC [/quote]

What I was trying to say, not very elegantly, is that it's YOU that adds value to your show and not any single effect. It was a compliment of sorts.
Thanks for the reviews everybody. I appreciate all of the support more than you can ever imagine.

Sean,

I appreciate your input, however, I wholeheartedly disagree with your viewpoint. I've purchased some works from creative geniuses such as Jerome Finley and Peter Turner in the past that can be considered to be extremely expensive, especially when compared to other mentalism products on the market. However, time after time they've surpassed my expectations and every one of their works that I bought has been worth the high price tag. With a lot of the other (often cheaper priced) material, I've been extremely disappointed. In all honesty, I'd rather spend $300 on a product from Jerome Finley (knowing that most likely there will be at least one genius idea in there that I will use for the rest of my life) than spend $30 on an uninspired e-book that has been put together in a day. Now I'm not saying it's always better to spend more money on an e-book and neither am I saying that every low priced e-Book is not worth a purchase. The point that I'm making is that sometimes a high price tag means high value, which is what I've tried to accomplish with this e-Book.

If you properly practice the material inside, I believe you will have a miracle routine to use for the rest of your life. Not only that, I believe one of the methods (Method 2) that I provided for PK Touches is worth the price tag for the entire e-Book. In my opinion, it's a genius solution to the PK Touch effect and something I will certainly use for the rest of my life as the preferred method to that effect.

Of course, whether or not you find the same value that I do in this work will be entirely up to you. In the very least, however, I believe this e-Book should inspire others to think outside the box and experiment with some truly unique and modern tools of mentalism.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
You say that sometimes a high price tag means high value but I find that is rarely the case. Only good content means high value imho and it has little to do with how much money it costs.

Good luck anyway though. If people want to pay your prices then why not. It was just my opinion which I find fun to share sometimes!
It's funny that there are a lot of versions of PK Touches out there, but the original version of Banachek is still the best. We need new effects and plots, not new methods.
Seethings, have you purchased Tres to make that claim?
Thanks everyone for your interest. Obviously, everyone has their own opinion, but I truly believe that this is one of the best methods on the market for the PK Touches effect. I wouldn't release it if I didn't think it contributed something new to the mentalism community. Not to mention that this release is not just about PK Touches. It's a carefully structured routine that you can perform at any time with nothing on you. In my eyes, it's pretty hard to beat in terms of overall impact.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I'll be interested to read more reviews.
I have and enjoyed Banachek's, Nu's, Finley's, Cloud's, Redford's, Taylor's and Manor's work… there's always room for more thinking.
I'm curious how Vlad's work fits within the genre.

best

dave
I am interested too: especially about this new method for PK

and the sequencing which clearly seems the juice here !!

Vlad: do you have a website or do we order by email ??
Thanks for your interest, Dave. I've read the vast majority of others' work on PK Touches as well and I certainly understand your interest in reading more reviews. However, while we wait for more buyers of my work to chime in, let me just say that I really respect the work of the predecessors. My particular favorite take on this effect has been that of Jerome Finley's. I've always had Mr. Finley as my greatest influence. Our style are very similar and I'm honored to have read, carefully studied, and implemented his works. I think he's truly one of the greatest mentalists of this (or actually any other) generation. With that said, I'd like to say that what differentiates my work is that it's extremely natural. There are no suspicious moves at any point in time and the scripting is entirely organic in nature.

PsiDroid,

You are entirely correct. The sequencing is what makes this routine truly spectacular. Everything in this work is focused on the theatrics. I've been influenced by Derren Brown in the structuring of this routine. All three effects in this work progress and become more and more spectacular, finally finishing with my signature PK Touches variation.

To answer your other question, as I try to keep my works underground, the only way to purchase my works is directly through myself. If interested in any of my releases, please feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Vlad, you do understand that what you have inferred below is that jerome finley's work on pk is NOT extremely natural and that there are suspicious moves at some point in his take. I am not saying I disagree, but I think you should be more clear as this is really where the difference lies between your work and his.

Regards,
Mike

[quote]On Mar 16, 2015, OTTOEMEZZO wrote:
Thanks for your interest, Dave. I've read the vast majority of others' work on PK Touches as well and I certainly understand your interest in reading more reviews. However, while we wait for more buyers of my work to chime in, let me just say that I really respect the work of the predecessors. My particular favorite take on this effect has been that of Jerome Finley's. I've always had Mr. Finley as my greatest influence. Our style are very similar and I'm honored to have read, carefully studied, and implemented his works. I think he's truly one of the greatest mentalists of this (or actually any other) generation. With that said, I'd like to say that what differentiates my work is that it's extremely natural. There are no suspicious moves at any point in time and the scripting is entirely organic in nature.

PsiDroid,

You are entirely correct. The sequencing is what makes this routine truly spectacular. Everything in this work is focused on the theatrics. I've been influenced by Derren Brown in the structuring of this routine. All three effects in this work progress and become more and more spectacular, finally finishing with my signature PK Touches variation.

To answer your other question, as I try to keep my works underground, the only way to purchase my works is directly through myself. If interested in any of my releases, please feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad [/quote]
Mike,

You are correct sir. I did not choose the right words in what I said. I believe Jerome's work on this subject is excellent and all of the movements in his methods are entirely natural. I was referring to some other works on this subject. Let's just say that in my opinion, some methods out there have moves that don't make the entire effect look very natural and the time when the move is made, the audience is made painfully aware that something suspicious did indeed take place. Whis my version, there are no unnatural moves at any time. It suits my character very well and the response from others so far has been truly motivational as well.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Meant to say "With my version" instead of "Whis my version" above.
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Mar 22, 2015 01:11AM)
Vlad,

I´m tempted to get the book containing the "shocking the nervous system" of the participant.... I think is REVERIE... That would be very useful sometimes, with some people I know! :devilish:
Thanks Pablo,

That would indeed be a great method for some participants ;-) Of course, the actual effect is quite a bit different, but can be used to extremely good effect.

I really appreciate everyone's support of my work. Anybody who purchase any one of my works has a lifetime worth of support regarding these effects. I stand behind my material 110%.

Again, those who are interested are welcome to PM me for more info.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Lovely to see a post from LOTH again.
One of my heroes on here.
Now about TRES.
I thought I'd shove my nose in here and add some thoughts.

Firstly I can see were Sean is coming from.
There sems to have been a move in recent times, to high-priced material that unfortunately sometimes struggles to live up to the hype and expectation attached to it.

Is this the case with Tres?
I would say no.

I have some knowledge of PK touch effects from the likes of Colin, Peter, Banachek etc.
Does this add something extra or different?
Yes it does.

Does it deliver on its promisses?
Will the instruction enable you to carry out the effect as described?
Yes.

Is it value for money?
Each purchaser would be answering that question from a different standpoint.
For me the answer is yes.

I think if it had been $50 it would have been undervalued.
I am happy with the $99 I paid for it.
I'm sure there would be some who wouldn't feel the same way.
But then there are people who would never mark anything 10 out of 10 just on the principle that nothing is perfect.

I'd say this was just about spot on for what it contains.

Everything is just my opinion though
Others may have differing views

Steve
I agree with you Stephen. I bought this as a pre release as I'm a big fan of Banacheks and Liors routines and method, and if I can get just one piece of the jig saw from others take on the routine to add to what has been developed by these two giants, I want to read and add to my knowledge. I truly believe it is one of the strongest effects that always just stuns people when performed well.
This is certainly worth studying to further your knowledge and has brought new information and technique to myself, so for me, it was well worth the modest investment.
Stephen, thank you for the kind words. Your feedback is most appreciated.

takeachance, I very much agree with what you're saying. It's like the old saying in mentalism/magic community: "if you get one thing from an e-book, video, etc., it's worth the asking price". With this release, I believe anyone who is willing to study this material will get three new techniques and ideas. Of course, my signature version of PK Touches is the center of attention here and the strongest phase of the routine. It's an invaluable tool in my arsenal and probably one of the 2 or 3 strongest things that I do.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I'd like to thank everyone who purchased and supported my work so far. Your support is truly appreciated.

I have some good news for current owners and future buyers of "Tres". I'm planning to release Supplement #1 within the next couple of months. It will be a very concise release (which will be offered for FREE to those who own "Tres") and will contain useful tips for performance of the signature piece included in this work (including my personal tips in regards to PK Touches).

If interested in any of my work, please feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Just wanted to follow up on the Supplement #1. It's currently planned to be released within about a month or so, give or take a couple of weeks. I fully expect to have at least a few of these coming out in the next few months. Basically, they will be short write ups that will offer tips regarding this signature effect of mine, especially concerning the PK Touches portion. As of now, I'm planning to send out a mass e-mail to all the prior buyers once Supplement #1 is released. Also, all of the future buyers will be put on the list and will receive the supplements to "Tres" when they become available.

As always, everyone who purchased my work as well as those interested in my signature PK Touches variation (which is part of "Tres") can contact me either here through the Café or by e-mail at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I can't wait. I absolutely love 'Tres.'

Josh
Unfortunately, I was not pleased with my purchase.

This work could benefit from further development and personally I find the method (it's a stretch to say there is a method) unreliable, to say it lightly.

I would not reccomend this to a friend.

Not yet. Not until it's been hammered out more.

And even then, it'll be completely different than what it is now.

I say save the money.

I wish I would have.

To quote a great friend I spoke to about buying this recently, "Stop buying ****. There is no Grail, especially no limited Grail!"
MDantes,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please check your e-mail. I can assure you that the material contained within this work is 100% professional and every little detail has been thought through. With that said though, I totally understand that no effect out there is right for everyone.

As always, I stand behind my work 100% and anyone who's ever bought any of my work will have lifetime customer support.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Hey everyone,

I will be releasing the much aniticipated Supplement #1 to "Tres" within the next couple of weeks. I will send it out to all buyers who purchased "Tres". Also, any new buyers will immediately be put on the list and will receive the notes when they are released. As a side note, it will be a very small offering containing useful tips and I plan to release a few more supplements in the future.

If interested in "Tres", please PM me as there are only a handful of copies remaining.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Come on Vlad, do you really need to publicly announce everything on 2 separate threads? I mean you've only sold 32 copies so it can't be that difficult to contact your customers directly!
Sean,

I don't have to, but I do like to express my gratitude to the community as a whole.

Quick update... only 3 copies remaining!!

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Is it a surefire routine or it would depend also in my abilities to linguistic? Purely mechanial e essence?
Any coments on the question above?
Ko_brian,

It varies. Some of the methods provided in the e-Book at 100%, while others are techincally not. However, it's not really so much the lingustics that will affect the outcome. I can't go into too much more detail without revealing the methodologies. It should be noted though that while some of the methods will not work all the time, with enough practice, you should be able to succeed very close to 100% of the time!

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I still cannot believe I bought this...

(Shakes head)
Thank you for the explanation!
[quote]On Jul 30, 2015, MDantes wrote:

(Shakes head) [/quote]
Feel free to communicate with the author directly to help out performing the routine. If you're unfamiliar with methodologies of this nature at least give it a try, it may open a door of unexplored avenues for you.

I'd make it an aim to perform the routine at least once, as you paid good money for it.

You're funny Medifro. Thanks for speaking for Vlad. I imagine he appreciates fhat.

Please don't make aims for me.

I aim to not buy ******** and I missed when I bought this.

Tres is insulting. As is the advertisement for this work.

It got me though. A sucker is born every minute and everybody plays the fool.

Apologies for bringing this thread back up to the top.
[quote]On Aug 3, 2015, Medifro wrote:
[quote]On Jul 30, 2015, MDantes wrote:

(Shakes head) [/quote]
Feel free to communicate with the author directly to help out performing the routine. If you're unfamiliar with methodologies of this nature at least give it a try, it may open a door of unexplored avenues for you.

I'd make it an aim to perform the routine at least once, as you paid good money for it. [/quote]

Also, I'm not looking for advice. Not from you, not about this...
MDantes,

Please understand that just because you do not believe a certain effect works for you, does not mean it's a bad effect (or as you referred to it, insulting). Numerous buyers of "Tres" used this effect successfully and have commented that it contains one of the, if not THE best version of PK Touches on the market.

Now, I totally understand that not every effect will please everybody and that is part of the reason why I offer a lifetime of support for buyers of my work.

We've communicated by e-mail in the past and I sent you what I considered to be, an agreeable solution to the situation (I'm still waiting for your response in regards to this matter). You can respond to my suggestion at any time and I truly believe we can come to an agreement that is satisfactory to you.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Just a heads up... only 2 copies of "Tres" remain!! Once these 2 copies are gone, "Tres" will never be sold again!!

If interested, please PM me here or e-mail me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad
So who is using this regularly and successfully? Any reviews now people have spent some time with it? Good or bad?
Good question, I've only heard negative thoughts on it from performers.
Not true. MDantes is the only one who didn't like it, and he never even performed it.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Mr Dantes is a very good performer and works a lot...

He is entitled to his opinion and I thank him for his comments...
Not true?

If it is not true then that would mean buyers of this lied to me... which is [b]not true[/b].

"MDantes is the only one who didn't like it" this is [b]not true[/b] either.

You should not claim some of your buyers are being untruthful, especially when having two untrue statements yourself (within such few words).
Rod,

Numerous buyers absolutely love "Tres" including KC Cameron, Nicolino, and Mr. F. I'm sure they can comment on the strength of this routine. I have to say Rod, I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said the buyers are being untruthful. What I said is that it's untrue the comment you orginally made...

MDanetes is certainly entitled to his opinion. I'm not saying he's not. With that said, he was the only one who wasn't satisfied with ANY of works (to my knowledge). Truth be told, I offered him a very generous solution to his concerns and never heard back from him.

There are always those who won't be satisfied. If any buyer is not satisfied with any of my work, he/she can contact me at any time and we'll work something out.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
[quote]On Aug 14, 2015, OTTOEMEZZO wrote:
I have to say Rod, I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said the buyers are being untruthful. What I said is that it's untrue the comment you orginally made...
[/quote]

Well I could say not true, again... but I won't, since maybe I was not clear enough for you.

The comment I originally made... "Good question, I've only heard negative thoughts on it from performers."

To break that down in hopes of better clarity: Performers I know bought this from you. Their thoughts were negative. I responded to Sean with this information. You came in and said "not true." How is it not true when these buyers told me their honest thoughts? To say it is not true is saying they were untruthful with what they told me.

You then said MDantes is the only one who didn't like it. Again, that is also not true.
Rod,

Point is, there are positive reviews right here in this thread, so I don't know how you only heard negative things.

MDantes is the only one who said something negative to me or on this thread. If you heard negative reviews from someone else, please enlighten me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
[b] Performers I know [/b] had negative thoughts about it, and that was [b] my point. [/b]

My second point is MDantes is not by himself.
Ok Rod, and I've only heard one negative review with over 20 performers reporting back with positive feedback. Just seems unlikely to me that you spoke with one or more of the 33 buyers of "Tres" (whose identities remain confidential unless they posted here) and they told you negative things in private while I only heard negative things from one buyer. But oh well, if that's the case, that's the case. Anything is possible I suppose.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Is anyone using this? did anyone feel they got value for money now they've had it a while?
[quote]On Aug 14, 2015, OTTOEMEZZO wrote:
Just seems unlikely to me that you spoke with one or more of the 33 buyers of "Tres" (whose identities remain confidential unless they posted here) and they told you negative things in private while I only heard negative things from one buyer. [/quote]

I can see it doesn't take much to fool you. And to say their identities remain confidential unless they post here is complete nonsense.

[quote]
But oh well, if that's the case, that's the case. Anything is possible I suppose.
[/quote]

You make it sound as if I'm climbing Mt Everest with the weight of 33 buyers in my backpack, while vaping low level nicotine on my left and carrying a suitcase of doubtfulness on my right.

What you're[b] really implying [/b]is insulting but more importantly I don't mind. I enjoy fictitious paintings as much as honest opinions. Ironically, I just dropped my suitcase and two names fell out. MDantes and Parmenion, two performers that had negative thoughts about this. I'll paint over doubtfulness with validity and continue my impossible climb to the next pub for a cold beer.
Rod,

Please stop your useless attempt at trying to prove a rather moot point that more than 1 performer doesn't like "Tres". At this point, do you really care that much? There might be, there might not.

How is what I'm implying insulting? As the creator of this routine (which I've been effectively using for years), I've only heard one bad review (from someone who denied getting any help with it as well as not responding to my generous offer to help him in any way way possible. I'm speaking of MDantes of course). The second performer you mentioned, parmenion, not only never bought "Tres" from me, but also has his account closed on the Magic Café.

How is my other point nonsense? Can you tell me the identities of the 33 buyers? Unless they posted on this forum or told you they bought this work in private, which was my original point, how would you know their identities?

In all honesty, it doesn't matter anymore. I already mentioned that maybe there are more than 1 performers who didn't like "Tres". In that case, they are free to contact me and I'll work through any issues they might be having with this professional routine.

On a positive note, I will be releasing Supplement #2 within about a month or so and it will available to all buyers of "Tres".

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I have successfully used this routine and have been extremely happy with my purchase. I don't say this lightly. I own many books, DVDs...including some that are quite high priced. Tres is among my favorites!

Also, Vlad has shown a level of customer service that I have found with very few creators. I don't understand why someone would waste their time arguing over the strength of this material when there are only a couple of copies left and they clearly have no intention of purchasing them.

The material is well thought out and WILL work!

God bless,

Josh
[quote]On Aug 15, 2015, OTTOEMEZZO wrote:
Rod,

Please stop your useless attempt at trying to prove a rather moot point that more than 1 performer doesn't like "Tres". At this point, do you really care that much? There might be, there might not. [/quote]

My useless attempt? My point was proven... not only by me but by you.
Do I really care that much? I don't care as much as you, obviously... but I will respond each time you speak to me.

[quote]
How is what I'm implying insulting? [/quote]

That I was more than likely lying and it seemed so impossible. We both know that is not the case as I'm the one carrying the suitcase of validity.

[quote]
The second performer you mentioned, parmenion, not only never bought "Tres" from me, but also has his account closed on the Magic Café.[/quote]

The second performer I mentioned, parmenion/Christophe DID BUY this from you, and I also know his account closed. People that offer "Realistic Reviews" (nod to MP) tend to vanish and leave a coffee cup.

[quote]How is my other point nonsense? [/quote]

Because they do not need to post here in order for me to know they bought it.

[quote]Can you tell me the identities of the 33 buyers? [/quote]

NO, can you?
You missed on one buyer already.

[quote]Unless they posted on this forum or told you they bought this work in private, which was my original point, how would you know their identities?[/quote]

Because I happen to know performers that bought this and they told me. Which was my point, not yours.

[quote]In all honesty, it doesn't matter anymore. [/quote]

Yeah? Well in your words... NOT TRUE.
If it were true, you would not have asked me five more questions before saying so.
But "in all honesty" if that is your new path... GOOD! I'm tired of repeating myself to you, and have no desire in breaking down sentences for easier comprehension.
Give it a rest mate. I've had 3 PM's (none from Mdantes)and they were all saying the same thing.

To me this embodies everything that is wrong with mentalists producing ebooks. Years ago it would have been magazine fodder but now its Pre-order, Limited Edition and a Ridiculously high price for something hardly anyone will ever use.

And as far as I can see, you constantly use the Café as a resource for free advertising without paying a thing towards the place.
Rod and Sean,

Have it your way. I'm done repeating myself too, so I'll just leave it as is. There are always those who hate on the success of others. I will just keep going out and performing this effect in the real world. There are also more than just a couple people in this very thread who agree that this is an incredibly strong effect with unique methods and have actually used this effect and can testify to its strength.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I do not hate the success of others (you or anyone). To do so is foolish.
Having said that, I'll also leave it as is.

Kind regards to you as well.
Fair enough Rod, no hard feelings.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
[quote]On Aug 19, 2015, OTTOEMEZZO wrote:
Rod and Sean,

Have it your way. I'm done repeating myself too, so I'll just leave it as is. There are always those who hate on the success of others. I will just keep going out and performing this effect in the real world. There are also more than just a couple people in this very thread who agree that this is an incredibly strong effect with unique methods and have actually used this effect and can testify to its strength.

Kind regards,

-Vlad [/quote]

I hate your success? ... If selling 32 copies of an ebook is your idea of success then good for you. If you set your goals low enough then everything is a success.
[quote]On Aug 20, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
[quote]On Aug 19, 2015, OTTOEMEZZO wrote:
Rod and Sean,

Kind regards,

-Vlad [/quote]

I hate your success? ... If selling 32 copies of an ebook is your idea of success then good for you. If you set your goals low enough then everything is a success.

And I agree, let's leave it. [/quote]
I decided to make Supplement #2 available strictly to those buyers who request it through PM on the Magic Café. If you bought "Tres" from me and would like to receive a copy of Supplement #2, please PM me your information. The supplement should be available shortly.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I would like to apologize for all buyers of "Tres". Supplement #2 has been taking a bit longer than expected. Very busy time right now with everything that's been going on, both personal and professional. The supplement should be available shortly.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"Supplement #2" is finally coming out tomorrow. If you bought "Tres" and would like to receive the second supplement, please PM or e-mail me at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

About three quarters of my buyers already contacted me regarding their interest in the supplement and will receive it tomorrow.

Also, just ONE last copy of "Tres" remains. Up for grabs to the first person who PMs me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Any more copies remaining??? Sounds like a great release. What separates it from the other methods of pk??? Please send me a pm if cant discuss here.
Here2009,

Thank you for your interest in "Tres". I believe what separates "Tres" from other releases of this nature is the natural approach. Every phase relies on unique methods and each phase can be used on its own to a great effect. This release finishes with my signature version of "PK Touches" that I consider to be one of the best versions on the market.

I just sent you a PM.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Still waiting for my full refund....
Don't hold your breath...
Disappointing.

.for real.
<--- sucker
MDantes,

I contacted you with a response to your request when you contacted me. I'm still awaiting your response.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
MDantes,

I just checked my inbox. My last message was sent to you on May 14th of this year. Just awaiting your response, as I'm always open to help any of my buyers at any time. The ball is in your court.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
How much does Tres cost?Where can I buy the PDF.
I am curious and consider buying,thanks
Just wanted to provide an update to those who are interested in PK Touches developments. I will be releasing my 4th e-Book this year which will contain an alternate signature version of PK Touches (as well as the Perfected Day for Any Date routine and many others...) Anyone who's interested in that release (as well as any of my previous releases) can feel free to contact me on here or directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I'm one of the first purchasers of Tres and let me say this, in my opinion, it contains the best version of Pk Touches on the market today. I just performed a show last week where I combined the whole Tres routine (finishing of course with the Pk Touches) with Vlad's Pk Touches subtlety from Unholy Grail and the reactions were incredible! To my knowledge, I'm the first one to combine these two effects (borrowing the subtlety from Unholy Grail that allows you to be far away from the participant when the touches are felt - in real time).

On another note, does anyone know if Vlad will be releasing the 3rd Supplement to Tres? I found the first 2 very informative.
Thanks here2009,

That's a really great idea to combine the Tres routine with the subtleties from Unholy Grail. The two effects are great by themselves, but what you stumbled upon makes them even better! I'm truly blessed to have shared my PK Touches thoughts with the mentalism community over the years. It's truly the one routine that I've given most thought to and I'm thankful that I'm able to share my routines with the mentalism community. We're all here to learn and it's truly great when mentalists come to me with their unique ideas regarding my own creations.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
I'd like to thank everyone for supporting my work and I would like to announce that I will be releasing my 5th and FINAL release this year! It might even contain some bits that will be related to "Tres". I'm very excited to share my Farewell work with the mentalism community!

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Hey everybody, with my new e-Book, the "Swan Song" releasing in a few months, I would like to offer a special SALE for ALL of my available material (except "Swan Song"). All of my previous e-Books are on a 30% OFF SALE for the next 5 days only!

If interested, please PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad
Just 1 day remains until the 30% OFF all of my works (except the upcoming release, "The Swan Song") is over!

If interested in my works, please PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad
It is a sad thing to see four self promotions in a row!!! please it is magicians helping, not hype selling other magi....
Just don't pay attention to him even if, yes, it's sad to see. ;)