(Close Window)
Topic: ZeroTo Ninety by Michael Murray
I thought Café readers may be interested in something new from my friend Michael Murray.

It's a Cold Reading System which requires no memorisation and very little time to learn.

It's called Zero to Ninety.

He calls it that because if you spend 90 yrs learning it you will have Zero success rate at it !

Only kidding ofcourse ! IT'S GREAT !

Michael has given it this name because if you know NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT COLD READING, AFTER 90 SECONDS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE IT WITH SUCCESS.

To be honest even though Mikey M is a long time friend & is one of the few people I know who can fool me, I thought come on mate I surely can't be able to do this so quickly.

I was wrong as he is absolutelly correct. You ain't going to be Ian Rowland straight away but you will have remarkable success immediatelly.

By the time you read it you will have it, and with a little practice you will be good.

On the way to Blackpool Convention on Thursday night my good friend Michael Wilson did a reading which I listened into via bluetooth. He had never met this

person or talked to him. I know this because I rang him and my mate Peter gave him the name of someone both Mick & I had never met.

Peter was flabergasted & it was great listening into his genuine reactions.

Of course I couldn't help butting in much to Micks annoyance. Mick got one negative repley & that was a connection to a farm. Ofcourse me being me, I said "well he must have shopped at Farmfoods then" . It got a laugh.

Peter said he had an 85% hit rate & he forgot about the one negative farm statement.

I have also tried Mikey M's system and got an 80% result on someone over the phone.

I got them to name a friend who I couldn't know. I also added, "it shouldn't take long as you only know me & one other person" It got a laugh.

They were shocked by my revelations and wanted to know how I knew so much information. I thought "should I sell them Michaels system" lol.

I decided to stop the reading and told them I was going to leave it at that, as this person wanted me out of the house & was going to call the police if I didn't leave. This got a laugh as they thought that was the only way I could know so much about a person I had never met!

Seriously though, this is very good and I can recommend it on the basis that for many years since being a kid, I have read and studied a lot of material pertaining to Cold Reading.

This works very well.

You know Michaels reputation. I urge you to give this your consideration. BUT READ IT AND TRY IT.

You will get excellent results very quickly.

Mike Donoghue
Where can I get this? It's not up on Michael's website.

Thanks!
It is going up tomorrow.

Ring Michael at Magicbox, or email him with the detailsgiven on his site.

Mike
Any idea of price?
Not sure as he is undecided .
Ring Magicbox a Michael is in today.

Mike
Message: Posted by: TheDirectionalist (Feb 26, 2015 08:44AM)
I saw this on Michael's Facebook awhile back. Everyone who was taught this system seems to have great success with it. Looks great!
Sounds great, looks like it's still in the 'Coming Soon' portion of the site: www.mindfx.co.uk/

Some of the 'In Development' material looks interesting as well. =)
This system is truly amazing and inspiring. I'd like to echo Michael Murray's words by saying that it does not in any way guarantee high hit rates. My overall average is 85% from the many readings I have given since being taught this back in December. I have had 2 readings with results of 20% and 2 with 50% hits.
The conclusion I've come too after performing it for almost 3 months is that it gives you the most fluid and faultless delivery of a reading. The feedback I've received from magicians, mentalists and lay folk alike is that the reading flows seamlessly and the information is delivered as if I knew the information for fact. I have no idea at all of release date or price but in my honest and humble opinion I think it should be a limited release and I could never really put a price on it as it is a priceless system that has served me very well indeed. I can however recommend this very very highly!
I remember Michael looking for volunteers for this! I contacted him much too late, but I'm glad it will be available for me still :)
Sounds interesting.
From 1 to 10 how useful is it for someone who already does a lot of readings?
Also can you frame it how you want? Meaning Psychological,Psychic etc...?
I'd like to know how useful is it to an actual reader. Is this aimed at mentalists wanted to jazz up their routines with a few stocks or the serious reader.

I love some of Michael's work and thought processes. But I've never seen him as a reader or was aware he did readings - maybe I'm wrong. Just curious - I know he is a prolific magic and mentalism creator and performer. But, how much reading has Michael done? Is this honed and perfected through years of performing readings?

Perhaps a video demo? Or some video of Michael giving a reading?
Being 100% upfront this is truly one of the strangest things I've ever developed and as a result this puts me in a rather strange position.

I've had an interest in readings for many years and have dabbled at best. Early December I picked up the Tarrot Alphabet by Luke Jermay on a whim and loved it. However for the same reason I never pursued many other reading systems this wasn't something I was destined to use "personally". It is amazing don't get me wrong but I wanted a reading system that would give me the ability to do so on a plate.

The result of my thoughts is zero to ninety. This builds and capitalises on the foundations of older work but as a result I feel that it offers something very new. Upon its original design I asked for a mix of complete novices and experienced readers to test the system. After all, it's all fine and dandy if it worked for me but was worthless if anyone else couldn't find value in it.

Originally I asked for a dozen people to help test it , I recieved over 70 requests and so gave it freely to just over half in return for their honest opinions. The response was overwhelming. I even contacted Richard Webster who whilst found the idea very appealing admited that in using it he did fall back on his own (and who can blame him he is awesome).

So in realistic terms ive used this for three months (not a long time but time enough to know that the system suits "Me". I hope what I say here is taken as intended and that is anything BUT a sales pitch but rather of complete honesty. Ive been asked by so many to release this but I know it is like marmite, you will love it or hate it and there in lies the problem.

Those that work it WILL find a beautiful elegance to it.

I asked all thirty seven test subjects to learn and test the system for them selves several of which were professional readers. Then I asked what I should charge for the ten page write up (NOTE VERY LOW WORD COUNT). The average price resulting from this was £60 BUT was as low as £10 for a PDF and up to £150.

My cards are firmly on the table here and as mentioned to the facebook test group this will NOT guarantee a hit rate, but will guarantee a zero memory method for giving detailed readings to complete strangers with no prior knowledge of any other system. Also included is my fail safe approach which is more suited to performers of mentalism effects. My average stands (for a questioned educated audience at 80-85% and I know that quantifying such a thing as a percentage is a counter intuitive thing to do but I had to guage this in some measurable term as to its worth).

So with that in mind I think I have reached a resolve of sorts what that is will wait until tomorrow when I've ironed out the logistics of it.

Until then, thanks for the kind words, support and interest!
This is my kind of thing! Elegant method, simple to use and direct!
Love it!
Thanks Michael!
This sounds interesting. I can see how pricing would be a bit tricky because even if it's a low word count, solid material you can go out and use right away with little work is priceless.
People who even consider word count really frustrate me...makes zero sense...

"oh? its only 2998 words? well, it can't be any good...now, if it was 3103 words long, NOW we're talking.."
I agree Iain completely but just want to be clear what it is and what it isn't before anyone expresses interest.

;)
[quote]On Feb 26, 2015, Michael Zarek wrote:
Sounds interesting.
From 1 to 10 how useful is it for someone who already does a lot of readings?
Also can you frame it how you want? Meaning Psychological,Psychic etc...? [/quote]

Can't answer that if you are already happy with readings and have a solid way you are comfortable with. This system is so flexible, it just makes you smile. Let me just say this. Michael taught me the system (I have some reading experience over the last 15 years, but I am certainly no pro or anything), and five minutes later, I gave him a 15-minute reading about one of his family members that was about 85% on. In fact, I hit on a couple of things that were very specific.

I was a little skeptical about anything you can supposedly learn in five minutes (even though this was Michael...:). But I assure you his system does exactly what he says it will do. The reason is that it is deadly simple (and that is a strength!). I have used it since, and I have had readings range from 75% to 90% (I did have one outlier that was only 50%, but that was on my wife...).

My thought is this. If you don't have any experience or knowledge with readings, this will provide helpful structure and acceleration, but as any experienced reader knows, the only way to get better with reading is to read. I would recommend you purchase some of the basic texts on reading, and you will probably skip a few levels immediately with Michael's system by complementing it with those texts (the books that teach you what reading actually is). If you are a more experienced reader (even at a hobbyist level like me) and don't want to use an oracle method and you are looking for something that really feels totally natural and needs no system memory, I think you will admire this very much just as many of you admire some other very simple reading methods by some very well-known mentors in our community.

For instance, I am a big KK fan, but I hated CCold. It didn't help me at all, and it is sitting in a box somewhere in my attic. I loved Michael's immediately. I have nothing to gain from this so filter through these words and make up your own mind.

This would work for star sign work wonderfully too, which is of interest to me lately.
I'm not a "mentalist" but I've always been intrigued by cold readings. However, I was curious about Michael's method for other reasons. I wanted to use a cold reading technique for a different sort of performance (not magic or mentalism).

Like I said, I'm no expert on this subject, but I will be using this system. It's dead simple and, as Michael says, involves no memory work... Which is good for me as I have a HORRIBLE memory and my mind will sometimes shut down when under pressure. But this is pressure free. And even if it doesn't go well... no biggie! But I'm sure if you use it constantly, your hit rate will be pretty high.

I think there's a lot you can do with this even if you don't do cold readings. It gives you an in so that you can play and interact with your spectators. Think about inviting someone up on stage and, with this technique, engaging the spectator in some fun discourse before the trick even starts. Could just be total silliness or something profound. But either way, you're going to grab people's attention.

I'm really stoked about this. Thank you, Michael!
Cameron,

I bought this from Mike Murray and I love it.
It is so simple and devious that you can perform it with confidence minutes after reading it.
You will not try to search for words, the words will come to your mind instantly.
You also have a fail safe approach where you can not fail.

It is so simple and ingenious. This is something I will be using for allot of other stuff.
You could be using this when getting a name, you could also use this when getting an object from a psychometry routine in my opinion.

The simple things in life are great.
Cameron,

I bought this from Mike Murray and I love it.
It is so simple and devious that you can perform it with confidence minutes after reading it.
You will not try to search for words, the words will come to your mind instantly.
You also have a fail safe approach where you can not fail.

It is so simple and ingenious. This is something I will be using for allot of other stuff.
You could be using this when getting a name, you could also use this when getting an object from a psychometry routine in my opinion.

The simple things in life are great.
I'm awaiting the release with bated breath!
How is it different from Ron Martin's Ken System or Richard Webster's A To Z?....
Not sure on the Ron Martin Ken System but this does use elements of the AZ system all be it in a different way ;)
And, the price ?
I, use Richard's A-Z !
This sounds very interesting. I'd like to learn it 😄
Any language barriers?
This sounds brilliant and with anything with Mr Murays name on it, this is a must have effect already! Cant wait to check it out!

Jamie Daws
No language barriers and nothing to remember either ;)
Where is this available?
This will be available on my site (www.mindfx.co.uk) before the close of the weekend.

Best Wishes Michael
[quote]On Feb 28, 2015, celebrity wrote:
This will be available on my site (www.mindfx.co.uk) before the close of the weekend.

Best Wishes Michael [/quote]
thanks
This has now been officially released as an ebook. Printed book to follow soon -

http://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/instant-downloads/products/zero-to-ninety

Due to the dilemma on pricing I've set it at an introductory price which may increase within the week ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Do you have an idea of release date of the physical book Michael?
I should have a better idea within the week. If you order that on the site now you will get the ebook now and the physical book upon release ;)

I'll pop a note on here when I get word on it too ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Based on 'A Piece Of My Mind', which was outstanding, my order is in.
...and I've received it and read it.

Wow.

This is so simple and so practical. I tried it out in my head as I was reading and it's very easy to do, you really feel more confident as you DO know what you're talking about and this is a system that will never leave you and never be forgotten. Plus, the fail safe bit is a great little idea.

Can't wait to get to work tomorrow and try it out.

Grab it now whilst it's cheap and don't worry about the low page count...it's in a small font!
Got this 30 minutes ago and I can do it already!! Well to be more accurate Michael sent this to me yesterday and I did my first reading with it today. I'm not an experienced reader, but this's was far more detailed and specific than my usual readings and far easier. The feedback was that the reading was spot on.

Mark
Ordered and stoked!
Just read through it.

It is very simple. I like the idea (I have seen similar systems in the past.) There isn't REALLY much to it at all. But I guess there lies the strength. I will try it out very soon and see how accurate I am in my reading (I've never given a reading before.)
This is very nice. Much more natural and organic than similar products I've purchased, plus provides potential for crazy hits.
Ordered but not yet received.
Does anyone know if this is something Michael emails to purchasers or is there a link somewhere I missed?

Cheers,

Sam
Hi Sam, I'm working my way through sending them out now, you should have yours in under five mins ;)
Sent ;)
Thanks Michael,

I didn't mean to rush you!
No problem at all, I hope that you enjoy the simplicity of the system ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Got this from Michael and think its brilliant.

I am by no means a 'reader' but I have always had a fascination with the topic. Things like tarot cards or palm readings don't suit me, and at this time I have no interest in devoting lots of time to learning a system which I may never end up using. Then Michael delivered ZeroTo Ninety and I now have a reading system I can use without committing time to learning a system. I will add that in ANY reading situation you have to be able to deliver your statements with confidence. So whilst ZeroTo Ninety provides a way to enable you to focus on source material for the reading with zero memory work, you will still have to be able to think on your feet and deliver you readings in a convincing and considered manner. Overall I rate this as a worthwhile and simple way to get you started on the path of a reader. Once you have read the manuscript you can begin refining your reading skills with no oracles to carry or memory work involved. For this alone it is well worth the price.
Michael is one of my favourite creators as well as being one of the nicest guys in the business - and my order has just gone in.

Looking forward to this one, and also I see an updated version of BTL is being planned and this again I am much looking forward to.

Neil
Very much appreciated gentlemen ;)
Michael did you say that if I order the ebook now, you will also send me the printed book at no extra cost? I live in the USA
Thanks

Tony
Hi Tony, it's the other way round, if you order the printed version now you will get the ebook sent right away ;)

Best Wishes Michael ;)
Ah makes more sense
Received this yesterday and have to say that I really like this. A lot. I feel Michael has revolutionized cold readings for those who have a difficult time with memorization as Zero to Ninety requires none. The process laid out in the ebook is one that is by no means complicated, super simple and can be delivered with strong confidence right out of the gate. This is allows you to immediately develop a connection with the "sitter". The process also allows you to deliver readings smoothly with continued confidence even if you may be a little off or miss with some of your statements. As others have stated- I also believe that after reading the ebook you could essentially go out and start doing this.

Michael has shared a fantastic idea for a way to confidently deliver cold readings that will give you many avenues to explore that is related to real like experiences to be related to your participant.

I am really impressed with ZerotoNinety and looking forward to using it!

RNK
Purchased this and am glad I did. Certainly a good starting block for those wishing to study the topic.
My order is in. Anything by Michael is worth a look!
A sincere thanks for the kind words and continued support. They are greatly appreciated ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Ok, I bit, I ordered. Looking forward to a good read and learning about this methodology.
I read through Zero to Ninety and have to say that this is as close to real intuition that you can get.
In real intuition you distract your conscious mind and let the subconscious mind bring to you all the random sensory visions, sounds and feelings that you then act on to deliver your message, and it is all based on how you interpret and how you feel about the information and where you want to go with it. Michaels technique accomplishes the same thing in a direct and easy way that should achieve the same result. I think this is the most natural and real technique I have ever read and highly recommend it to anyone who has struggled with all the other methods that rely too much on scripting and memorization that kill the natural feel and free form jazz style that a real reading has. Of course you will have to develop your own intuition to a point where you can spring board off this technique to get the hits Michael is talking about.
Some may be disappointed by the simplicity and the small page count or even the price, but this is GOLD to anyone who has been busting their brain trying to get a system that you can put into practice minutes after you read it and should get you the results you been looking for.
Great job Michael! Thank you!
Anyone care to compare this to Jheff's Secret Self Psychological Profile?

I don't do readings, but picked that up for sometimes doing some (for amusement purposes only and with everyone knowing that I don't claim to be a "real" - whatever that means, reader), and have found it to be very good in terms of something that I can use without putting in a lot of effort. But, this sounds intriguing so was wondering how (or if) they compare.
I also purchased this. I've actually been out and performed this too! It's brilliant. I will also Share a specific effect which I purchased this for... It's great and yes you will learn it in minutes after reading. I really like it. Review coming soon!
0290 is excellent. The advice at the beginning is also priceless. If your new to any kind I readings then the information provided will get you on your feet and provide a safety net.

As mentioned this doesn't require any memory work. I have provided tarot, and numerology readings in the past, however over the years these have become redundant in my performances purely because they no longer fit my walkabout style - mainly because of the props needed.

I'm a magician who incorporates readings within close up and strolling performances when the time is right - and this is hands down the best system for readings I've seen in a long time.

0290 doesn't require any props to 'read from' which means it can be performed at the drop of a hat and incorporated in some very strong magic/mentalism routines without having to incorporate runes, cards, pg tips or anything else. In other words you can get straight to it.

0290 is designed to give readings to a participant. But a nice thing I have discovered about 0290 is that you can have a participant who you have just met think of a friend or a family member and you can instantly start to describe that person. So, with this in mind this is exactly an effect I've previously performed and 0290 has helped take this effect even further with a stronger and free feel to the reading. And if you adapt Michaels safety net it also strengthens this.

In effect your participant thinks of a family member or a friend and they secretly write there name down for safe keeping without the magician seeing - you then start to describe this person, there individual characteristics & personality etc and then you reveal this unknown persons name. This is a very strong performance piece.

Back the 0290, it is very well wrote out and couldn't be anymore straight forward. If your interested in providing a reading then this is good material and you'll be reading in no time and more importantly, keep practicing and like everything else it'll get stronger and stronger.

I thoroughly recommend 0290 and I'm a very happy customer.
Since it's based on Psychometry from A to Z, how similar is it to Iain's AEIOU?
[quote]On Mar 10, 2015, MindExplosion wrote:
Since it's based on Psychometry from A to Z, how similar is it to Iain's AEIOU? [/quote]

It's not similar, aside from the fact that it's a method to give readings. IMO it is not as closely related to A to Z
Z as AEIOU, which I love. 0290 has no memory work, where AEIOU has minor memory work.

Regards,
AH
Let me be upfront about the fact that I don't do readings, but have thought about it, have done a bit of research, and have done a few at times when it was requested. I bought this wondering what I would get and in my admittedly limited experience, I think it's great!

Also, I have to say that there's a particular sentence on page 6, which includes the word plucked, that I'm sure "serious" readers (whatever that means) could take offense to, but which I found extremely amusing, and true.
Many thanks for the kind words, I'm pleased to hear that you like it. That one sentence (which is to provide an illustration without any intended offence) has been the most mentioned in all the correspondence I've had on it ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Any news on the release of the physical book? I'm in no hurry as I have the ebook, it's just for my personal library (i.e. the bookshelf in the corner of my room)
Hi Sean, all going fluidly with the printers this will be delivered with me in under two weeks ;)

I'm hoping for a more concrete date by the middle of next week.

Once the physical books land the Ebook will be taken down and once the remaining physical books have gone that will be the end of this until my next bigger book is released.

Best Wishes Michael
I bought the e-book two days ago and I have to say this is something, uhmm, different. I've read two or three books about cold reading in past, but I was afraid to go out and try to give people the readings. This system made me feel comfortable and I'm impatiently waiting to test its potential. I think, like Michael mentions in text, it is much easier to deliver the reading to the person using 0290, because you don't have to be stressed about remembering and choosing right statements.
With that said I have to admit, that I heard something similar to the system in Paul Draper's lecture. Without giving away too much I would say, that in his system also you don't use memory work and there is one similarity. But he didn't make me confident enough to try to read people, so thank you Michael. Not only for great system but also for giving me the confidence.

Best regards,
J.
Much appreciated Jelonek, I hope you have fun using it ;)

I'll shoot a copy of my system to Paul for his thoughts too so thanks for the heads up!

Best Wishes Michael
Michael, will this be released as as in the book later this year, or will it have something special for being an early release?
Hi Medifro, if you don't mind waiting the full contents of this will be in the release I plan for later in the year. Up till now I don't plan on changing the content between them ;)

Best Wishes Michael ;)
I can also recommend this one.

I've been doing readings in a minor way for almost 20 years now and have really been focusing on increasing my reading skills for entertainment over the past few years. Michael's system will give you exactly what he says it will: A no-memorization system that will seem very accurate at times, but will not guarantee 'hits'.

However, I believe the more you work with such a system, the more accurate you will get because you'll start to trust yourself more and more and it will just work better. I'm being purposely vague so as not to spoil the method at all.
So I have stayed quiet on this one mainly so that I could properly road test this and get a good sense of what it is about, what works best for me and if indeed, the system does work.

So, ill begin by saying, I LOVE Michaels work and am a true fan. When someone first performed Springboard to me, not only was I completely fooled but instantly hooked. Then I learnt the effect and the methodology was but completely thought provoking, but also so much fun to perform.

The thought in this effect is clearly apparent and although I do feel as thought it is strongly influenced by some of its predecessors, there is so much merit for this system. It's complex, bold, intelligent and yet, at the same time it feels simple, confident and makes complete sense.

I have never ever had any experience with this kind of system before. I have however, always wanted to learn one. As soon as I saw Michaels name on it, I knew I would love it and I really do! At first, there is no denying that this kind of effect is scary. You have your personality, your words and the System. There is no back up and no fail safe. However, everything about this thing married up after two or three times of reading it over. So much so that my confidence, whilst not completely at ease was pretty *** high!

I have now been performing this for friends of friends and customers for a couple of weeks and pretty much instantly, I was hitting more than missing. With more practice and confidence, and by following the system as strictly as possible, I got better and better. Whats even more interesting, over time you tend to find trends and things that seem to work with most people. Almost as thought the system is building up a kind of Barnum Statement database without meaning to. Not sure if other performance have found this but as Im new to this kind of thing, it was amazing to see!

To conclude, linguistic mentalism is really influencing me and my kind of magic and Michaels thinking and effects are really pushing the boundaries of this genre of mentalism. Along with creators like Peter Turner and Fraser Parker, my brain is becoming an encyclopaedia of linguistic systems and effects and I'm LOVING IT.

If you have followed Michaels previous works, you will love this just as much and fin to, even more. If you've never delved into this kind of thing before, this is a fantastic system and due to his crediting within the book, gives a good starting point for researching the methods that influenced Michaels. Do not even hesitate to buy this!

Jamie Daws
I would like to add to this conversation slightly.

Oddly enough, cold reading randomly came up in mine and a friend's conversation today. He had heard of Barnum statements and went on to discuss how Barnum statements are bad but how they can be made better by fluffing them up (and I must admit, his little 'reading' was better than a lot I've heard!) We talked about the fakes for a bit, but then I told him that cold reading isn't always about Barnum statements. Sometimes the readings can be very specific. I then had him think of someone I don't know and tell me their name. He said, "Mary." I then start describing Mary's character in great detail. Hair color, height, number of children, ages of children, characteristics of Mary, characteristics of Mary's children, even oddly specific things like the fact that Mary recently painted her house. Afterwards I asked him to tell me a percentage of how accurate the whole description was and he said "95-99% accurate." That's pretty incredible if you ask me! Especially considering I've NEVER done any type of reading before in my entire life and I've never memorized any statements of any kind. This definitely showed me the power of 0290. Such a great concept.

Today's success gave me the courage to use this at my upcoming walk around gig. Love it.

Great stuff, Michael!
Just BUY it, its brilliant

R
Magic.Maddy I'm so pleased that you are giving this a whirl, it makes writing these things up worthwhile when I hear that they are being put to good use ;)

Delivery of the physical books is set for the 15th so only a few days to go and they will all be posted out. The ebook will then be taken down soon after.

Best Wishes Michael
I'm getting all of the orders ready for dispatch. The 0290 ebook will be removed from my website within 24 hrs. If you have ordered the physical copy it's time to keep an eye on those postboxes ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Message: Posted by: Investigative Mentalist (Apr 16, 2015 04:40PM)
[quote]On Apr 15, 2015, celebrity wrote:
I'm getting all of the orders ready for dispatch. The 0290 ebook will be removed from my website within 24 hrs. If you have ordered the physical copy it's time to keep an eye on those postboxes ;)

Best Wishes Michael [/quote]

I assume the physical book has the exact some content as the e-book.

So if I already own the e-book (which I do) I am not missing anything, correct?
That is correct Steve ;)

Some people simply prefer a physical booklet so I had a limited amount printed.

Best Wishes Michael
Hi Michael,

Is this still available as an e-book, or just the printed book as listed on the website?
Oops, just read your previous post!
That's a shame. I just learned of Zero to 90 today (sounds very interesting), but as Michael said, the eBook version has been taken down.
Messages sent ;)
Will it be available on Penguin soon?
I am asking because it will save me shipping. Thanks.
Sadly not as its a very limited print run. ;)

Best Wishes Michael
I just learned about 0290 and can't wait to get this and give it a try, I was excited to read about also getting the e book but now feeling slightly down its taken down :( ,after I get the physical copy I will give a review and how it went performance wise.
Ok here's my experience with zero to ninety, I ordered the book about a week ago, and Michael was very kind enough to send the PDF :), I read the PDF three times so I can make sure I got it down. Two days ago I was at a restaurant with a few friends and other people, surprisingly the subject came up about psychics and how they can do such things ( it was like it was meant for me to perform zero to ninety perfect timing ). My best friend knows how much I love mentalism and ask me to do a few things so zero to ninety was the first thing that came up, I did exactly what the PDF explained and to my amazement I asked how spot on I was she said about 90%, I knew I was on the right track since through the read she had mouth covered with her hand and nodding yes the whole time. I had a grin on my face the whole night I can't believe how simple this is and how accurate the read was ... Thank you so much Michael Murray.
Glad your having fun with it!

Less than 30 copies left for anyone on the fence.

Best Wishes Michael
Just bought it. Is there any chance you would send the ebook to me as I'm sure it will take quite a while to get to Las Vegas from the UK? Or am I doomed to wait in anticipation?
[quote]On May 26, 2015, I.M.Wright wrote:
Just bought it. Is there any chance you would send the ebook to me as I'm sure it will take quite a while to get to Las Vegas from the UK? Or am I doomed to wait in anticipation? [/quote]

The wait will b worth it. I love this method . It makes cold reading fun .
Message sent, about 15 copies remaining ;)
Ordered a copy on the weekend. Can't wait!
Performed this last night with great success.
Sorry, there is not enough beef in this work. Nothing new and nothing special. The content is at most 10% of what you can learn from Kenton Knepper work's "Mind Reading". Learn from a real master.
Was this ever released as a physical book?
Hi Jerskin, this was released as a limited edition printed booklet but sadly has now all sold out. The good news is that it will also be included within in my upcoming book "The Missing Piece".

Braveneil, I agree, Kenton is indeed a master as is Richard Webster, 0290 is simply an approach that has worked extremely well for me as someone who doesn't do readings very often. It definitely won't be everyones cup of tea, particularly those well versed with other systems that already work well for them ;)

All thoughts are welcomed :)

Best Wishes to all Michael