(Close Window)
Topic: Our next creative collaboration...
I want us to have another creative collaborative competition soon. But I have too many possible topics in mind and need your help in deciding.

Cast your vote here: http://doodle.com/3pkd5b5bvpvwtszd

If you don't know what I'm on about, check here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=576123&forum=14

I'll keep the poll open until... I don't know, let's say Monday, 2nd March.

EDIT: To prevent vote-rigging, please enter your forum username when you vote. Doodle is wide open to electoral fraud. This measure will hopefully prevent any hardcore ballot stuffing.
Meant to vote for third option. Botched it.

Roll out another one M to-the C!
Fixxored it with my leet skillz
I voted...
Close the poll. It's already been decided by the grownups :)
Can it be expected anyone in this community would vote other than 3?
[quote]On Feb 26, 2015, weepinwil wrote:
Can it be expected anyone in this community would vote other than 3? [/quote]

Er... Ian did.
Why do you wanna do the same old same old, try something different...bizarre is bigger and better than some people think 😊
I voted for money.

Money in itself is Magic, it is wealth borrowed from the future, sure that deserves a creepy story.
I meant to vote for the fourth option. Kalalot!
Voted
My contribution to the last eBook involved money. I cast my vote with the underdog, "books."
Arghhh it's hard to choose !!! I must reflect on !
I voted my tooth money...the farie left a Nebraska state quater - but left my rotting bicuspid behind !
Yes I think it's done now :)
Yeah, money for me too. I love sideshow, but it is getting to the point of saturation to me. Plus I have written a crazy money related effect already, which Mat has in his hot hands.
Voted !
Can never get enough "sideshow"...from high school on was fascinated at the "bally" man at the state fair sideshows amd midway!
"Bahrrruppp,..step right up and take a look at Little Eva,..Little Eva, the Wonder Woman. That's right, she's half woman and half reppptiiile,..she walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile. From the top she's allll woman, right down to where it counts,..hurrrrray, hurrrray, it's only one thin dime, a tenth of a dohhllaaar...it's a fammmlee show, so step right upppp...!"

Ha, ha...loved it! Especially the "midnight rambo show"...adults only..!

:sun: :punkrocker:
Looks like Sideshow is in the lead on the back stretch!!!
The poll is closed and we have a clear winner.

Results:
Sideshow - 16
Money - 6
Books - 5

We are going to the circus! I'll post the "Official Contest Thread" soon.

Money and Books will be held in the future, but you'll have a bit longer to gather your ideas for those...
Everyone who voted Sideshow better make sure they send in a routine, if not, a curse of the pox be upon ye :p
[quote]On Mar 2, 2015, Brynmore14 wrote:
Everyone who voted Sideshow better make sure they send in a routine, if not, a curse of the pox be upon ye :p [/quote]

Haha! True! I do wonder why anyone would vote if they didn't intend to take part, but we will see....
Ohhh my Gosh Matt ...this weekend my family fell into a spiral of spiritual hell over SIDESHOW ...on the for real side.
A true story that just took place 3/1/15 in the 'Burbs of Chicago- and yes I was holyfreak1 because I was able to use a website and it's paid for email...a few weeks ago that was taken away from me ...I should have seen the writing on the slate board !
Even if I didn't vote for Sideshow, I still intend to take part ... an idea is coming into my mind ! :)