(Close Window)
Topic: Joe Diamond: Journal Of Alchemy
Https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/journal-of-alchemy/

Review by Jeff Stone:

[youtube]7D3nn3ManW8[/youtube]

Jeff admits that he's a friend, but feels that this is still worthy of his highest possible rating. Any owners of this care to comment?
I loved it and the review is very accurate.Joe has interesting,quirky scripts for the card tricks[and haunted key]
It's great to read something other then the 'now I'm going to do this,and then you do this..etc.
I thought it was good value for a $10.00 ebook from Vanishing Inc.
Message: Posted by: Jim Stan Magic Man (Mar 10, 2015 09:44PM)
Agreed. I have seen Joe perform some of these and the are very good. Joe puts a lot of thought into his magic. Sometimes we will go to a local antique mall and spend a few hours looking for items and discussing use for magic. Great times.

Jim
Some of you will be shocked to learn that Joe and I are actually pretty darn friendly now. We've performed together twice at Wizardz Magic Theatre in Orlando and get along famously. I haven't read this but having seen Joe perform live, I can tell you that the presentations are probably terrific. As stated above, he puts a lot of thought into what he does. I'm sure this is a worthwhile product.
I just finished reading this and it was incredible. Joe takes the most basic effects and really does make them quite striking and memorable. For $10, this is the best magic purchase that I've made in a while. A sincere thanks to you, Joe.
Last post is a while back, but still, the pdf is very well made, thoughtfully written and the effects presented are within everyones ability I think. At the same time the detailed storylines make them very powerful effects. I love it!