(Close Window)
Topic: Childrens routine for Daryl's acrobatic knot
Does anyone have any ideas for a children's routine for the acrobatic knot? I would like to mix in a routine geared more toward children.

Thanks, Charlie
I did it last summer for children's audiences, based largely on the way Daryl does it ... and it scored big!
Kimmo does it for kids. See if you can find his routine. I know it's on his DVD, that might be the best thing! I do a similar routine to his, pretty basic but fun.

- Kevin
Ken scott has a version on his dvd and christopher T magician in beyond look don't see has a version also( or maybe it is on one of his youtube videos...
Thanks everyone for the great information
Ken's is just a copy of Kimmos, I believe.
Wow. Just watched Kimmos routine. I'm pulling that out of storage. Back in the show )but better routines). Great thread, everyone. No pun intended. Mostly because it's not funny. Off to remove the "comedy" part of my Comedy Magic logo :(
Can someone tell me where to find the Kimmo DVD which has his Acrobatic Knots routine? I personally developed my own story-line based on a cowboy theme. But I'd be interested in seeing Kimmo's approach.
Hey Arthur! It's just his demo on YouTube,
Thanks Frankie, I found it. Very nice, Kimmo! Love your adaptation, especially the "look don't see" bits.
That "rhyme" part was hilarious. I definitely plan to use this. I never used the extra knot supplied. Neither did Kimmo. Maybe I'll try.

The entire routine just made me smile the whole time :)
Maybe Kimmo can chime in here. If I remember correctly, the DVD is called Talk to the Hand. It's somewhere around here....
Yes, it's on Kimmo's "Talk to the Hand" dvd and in his lecture notes.

http://www.kimmo.co.uk/store.html