(Close Window)
Topic: English Koornwinder Instructions
Hi, life long Tenyo fan and failed magician here. Bought the Koornwinder from Japan at a huge saving the other month, but sadly it turned out to be Japanese language only dispite the English on the box. Can anyone help please?
I'm not after a pristine Koornwinder - after all I opened the box, so should I be thinking of sending my Japanese instructions back to Tenyo for an exchange of language? Could anyone reccommend anyone at Tenyo I should contact via email to instigate this please, as my props are sitting here looking sorry for themselves ? Thanks.
Hi Master,
They did it for me :) Check out this post.
Ed

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=500768&forum=258
Hi, thanks Ed. Someone kindly came to the rescue today, but well worth me bearing in mind as ordering English Language editions seems a bit of a minefield!
Someone really kindly sent me a PDF last week but my machine couldn't open it as anything other than blank so still looking for these, thanks.
I just purchased the Koornwinder Kar and got instructions but not in English. Can anyone help?
I also need a copy of English instructions / any help is appreciated!
If you will PM me your email I send you a copy.
Ed
I just purchased the "new" Koornwinder Kar by Tenyo and got Japanese language instructions only. Can anyone help with the English language pdf?