(Close Window)
Topic: Honest Magic Shop
Received a trick I bought on clearance and it won't work right the Mag--- had lost its strength. Two e-mail to the shop I bought it from and I got a full refund. Hats off to Stevens Magic Emporium a brick and mortar shop who still do business right. Will be doing business there again.

https://www.stevensmagic.com/
My magic shop has been doing business with Stevens Magic Emporium since the 1980's and yes they do it right. The next time that you place an order with them, say hallo from Antony and Laura Gerard from The Timid Rabbit Magic & Masquerade Shop.
Purchased items from them twice. Top-notch and personal customer service. Highly recommended and for sure they're very genuine and friendly people! :applause:
I do recommend both Steven's (grew up in Wichita and frequented them often) as well as The Timid Rabbit (I have family who live in Kalamazoo where it is located and frequent every so often)! Both Mark and Joe Stevens as well as Tony are excellent credits to the world of providing outstanding customer service! If you want costumes for any occasions, ask Tony about that, to boot!