(Close Window)
Topic: Where do I get this?
Hi Guys,

Anyone knows where to get Juan Mayoral's Blendo Bag of lights and his other products? By the way, does anyone happen to know Chalet's magic email? I tried sending them email, but it keeps bouncing back (error)...

Thanks for your help.
You are probably entering the address incorrectly. Triple check how the address is entered. The biggest reason for bounce back, I am guilty myself.

Last seen Steven's Magic selling these Items. Check with him by email.
Bill is right...Stevens has the Light Blendo. His website is http://www.stevensmagic.com

Ron
If I am not wrong. There are red or blue lights right? I have take a look at Stevens magic and Daytona magic blendo bag of lights. What about Juan Mayoral's other products? Does he have a website about himself and his products?
Why don't you email Stevens magic and ask them. They will be more than happy to help a potential customer.

Http://www.stevensmagic.com

You're welcome!
Juan Mayoral has a huge range of fantastic (and very expensive) products.

I would recommend his

*Silk shooter: Colour change silks with a flash
*Mind reading calculator: Do incredible math very quickly
*The original lights from fingertips (no D'Lites)
Where can I get those? Would like to share this information..
Does anyone have info about the string of lights from mouth, I would love to buy them,

Please can anyone find an address for juan mayoral, I need the string of lights from mouth.
George Proust from France put out the lights from mouth. I do not believe Juan Mayoral make this effect.

I do not believe Juan Mayoral has a site. He sells thru dealers like Stevens Magic.