(Close Window)
Topic: Deconstructing Mentalism - a new book by Bob Cassidy
[i]Deconstructing Mentalism: Behind the Scenes with Doctor Crow[/i] - with David Abbot, Ted Annemann, Henry Slade, and other long dead Mind Readers Mediums, and Psychic Entertainers

[Classic sealed envelope and billet routines, message reading and the question answering act, analyzed, deconstructed, redesigned and routined for the 21st Century Mentalist.]

The "hype": The first edition is in eBook form. There will be no pre-orders. It is not a "limited release" and will cost less than $30.00. To keep it out of the hands of the idly curious, YouTube "tutors," and those who have an aversion to reading, thinking, original scripting and practicing, there will be no videos or video trailers of the contents. No complimentary "review copies" will be issued, and the main ad blurb will be the table of contents. (I may however, include endorsements from long dead mind readers, psychics and mediums who've never read the book but whose spirits popped in from time to time while I was writing it.)

Also, it's NOT the closest thing ever to real mind reading, nor will it enable you to start your own religion.

Other than that, it's probably the best thing I've ever written.
Now that's how a release should be structured. Sounds liek another winner, congrats Bob.
I'll take one. Available from?
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Apr 1, 2015 11:30AM)
Really looking forward to this. Have you any timescale for completion, Bob?
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Apr 1, 2015 11:32AM)
AttnPls, you must have read my mind, or, did I read yours? ;)
Looking forward to getting this, provided it isn't some mean April fools prank. I'm gonna be suspicious of everything today... :)
I want one!
Im in! Of course
A no brainer :) and no video, not even a street video... ;) Great!
Bob doesn't need to go into the crazy marketing ploys to sell his works. They stand on their own.
Money waiting, brain cage door is open...
Sounds like a dead ringer for another classic in Mentalism.
I'm in. Thanks Bob
I don't know . . . that religion thing is giving me second thoughts.
Thanks for the nice comments.

For those who asked earlier: The book will be released through Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind. I anticipate that it will be ready to go within the next 5 to 7 days. But since this past Sunday I've been writing nearly fifteen hours a day, So it may be sooner if I can keep it up.

The order link will appear only when the eBook is ready for immediate download. I will post the link here. No need to reserve a copy because, well, it's an eBook.

The table of contents will appear in the official ad. But I've received a few questions that I'll answer here:

Question 1- "Does the book contain old material and, if so, how much of it is old?

Question 2- "Does the book contain new material and, if so, how much of it is new?

Question 3- "Today is April Fools Day. Does that mean either: a) that there is no book, or b) that we only have your word that there is a book because purchasers will have to sign non-disclosure agreements which will prohibit them from even acknowledging that they've seen it, let along purchased or read it?"

ANSWERS:

Question 1- Yes, ALL of the material is old.

Question 2- Yes, ALL of the material is new.

Both of the above are correct. When you put new windows in a house, it's still the same house but the view is different- from both the outside looking in and the inside looking out.

Question 3- No, the announcement was not an April Fool's prank and all purchasers are free to discuss the book's themes, ideas, methods and routines with anyone they choose. I trust that their good discretion will result in discussions of specific methods being restricted to Inner Thoughts or other private forums that are not readable or searchable by the general public.

There WAS, however, one small April Fool's Day prank in my announcement, but it was just a little one involving the price.

It's actually $1500. :eek:

Only kidding.
In the immortal words of Joe E. Ross, "Ooh, Oooh!"
I actually only logged on to see if Dynamike was going to discuss his upcoming personal performance for the president, but...

This sounds absolutely wonderful, I am thrilled! :-)
What? No Al Mann
I want it! Gimme, gimme, gimme!!!
I will only buy it if there's a performance video of you on the street, holding a folded billet in your hand and proclaiming "You drew a house" resulting in five people running away from you as fast as they can screaming "NO WAY!!!!!!" , with one of them so freaked out, they run into the street and get hit by oncoming traffic.
That's what most people do when they just see me walking down the street in my bashed up Indiana Jones hat and battered bomber jacket. No need to do any routines.
When you say the first edition will be ebook does that mean there might be a later edition in real book form?
[quote]On Apr 1, 2015, RCP wrote:
What? No Al Mann [/quote]

I would have invited Al, but he's still looking for the instructions he put inside a secret pocket in his newly released spirit version of the Diplomental Pouch.

Also, the last time I invited him to a round table discussion he kept accusing guys who died nearly a century ago of stealing "The Tesseract" and various other Al Mann Exclusives.
Probably out to sea anyway.......
I'd be interested if Houdini was one of the contributors.

Regards,
Lar
[quote]On Apr 1, 2015, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
I will only buy it if there's a performance video of you on the street, holding a folded billet in your hand and proclaiming "You drew a house" resulting in five people running away from you as fast as they can screaming "NO WAY!!!!!!" , with one of them so freaked out, they run into the street and get hit by oncoming traffic. [/quote]

Also I think we need to see a street or bar scene video wherein Bob leans over to the ear of an attractive young "nubile" gal and whispers in her ear...to which she reacts by wide-eyed gasps of "No waaaay,...how did you freakin know that?"
:sun:
[quote]On Apr 2, 2015, Lar wrote:
I'd be interested if Houdini was one of the contributors.

Regards,
Lar [/quote]

Shhh! Don't say things like that when Slim King is around! ;)
:dancing:
I've already been contacted by folks who read this forum about the book. I knew absolutely nothing about it. So I checked out this thread. I saw that Bob wrote that this was the best stuff he's ever written and he's only charging $30. Coupled with the facts that he didn't contact me about it (and he usually discusses all his projects with me), that he should be charging much more for this, and that he didn't announce it on his own private forum, I must assume that, despite what he's saying, this is a really good April Fool's joke.

The only project that I can confirm is THE ARTFUL MENTALISM OF BOB CASSIDY, VOLUME 3.

Thanks for all the interest though. Bob does have some exciting stuff coming up, so long as he finishes the projects, of course.

- Jheff
No Jheff. It's not a joke. You probably forgot that I mentioned to you after our live chat on Sunday that I was busily working to finish a new project. This is it. Like I said earlier in this thread, I'm not posting any information about ordering or the specific contents until the work is ready for download.

There will, of course, be a special discount for our private forum members.
No, I didn't forget, Bob. I assumed that it was one of the many projects that we've been discussing over the past few months that you've been working on and that I've been looking forward to getting and producing. This is the first I've heard of this particular one as I don't recall that you specifically mentioned what the subject was. I'm glad it's not an April Fool's joke, though.

- Jheff
If I were tempted to purchase a book on Mentalism this could be the one!

based on the "hype" presented I would find something I could actually use --

or at least be entertained in the reading. Could be I could learn to like billet work, which I mostly don't.

Alternately, I can just wait and read the minds of those who have read it and save the money.

Ah -- to give Bob $30 to reward his efforts, or pay some Chinese hack a buck for his theft. That is the question. ;)

Regardless -- your OP was very refreshing.
This sounds great. Count me in. I'll set some cash aside right now.
Count me in as well!
[quote]On Apr 2, 2015, funsway wrote:
If I were tempted to purchase a book on Mentalism this could be the one!

based on the "hype" presented I would find something I could actually use --

or at least be entertained in the reading. Could be I could learn to like billet work, which I mostly don't.

Alternately, I can just wait and read the minds of those who have read it and save the money.

Ah -- to give Bob $30 to reward his efforts, or pay some Chinese hack a buck for his theft. That is the question. ;)

Regardless -- your OP was very refreshing. [/quote]

Thanks, funsway. I have to say that your post made my day. When I was editing last night, a certain passage made me think of you. I said to myself, "You know, Ken is about the same age as I am and he'll probably be the only one that will really understand that reference to the wisdom of some of some of these old guys."

Good thoughts,

Bob
For Bob ...

Hope Along Cassidy

She was kinda plain and sorta old,
and I wouldn’t have picked her normally –
you know, audience appeal …

but she winked at me in a beguiling way,
and when I pause in pointing to some other waving hand,
she bounded onto the stage and curtseyed to the crowd.

Now, a Mentalist has an effect or two up his sleeve,
so to speak – just in case,
and I decided to shift my planned amazement
for a simple and foolproof confuddlement.

I asked her to think of an object in her home,
and write it down as proof of thought and will --
which she did on a smallish piece of paper,
that was then sealed in a jar for protection.

I of course had her slip safely in hand,
with a blank clone inside as ploy and fancy.
A secret glance at this slip would prepare me
for some mind-reading extraordinaire,
with room for flair and seeds of a story told.

Alas, the slip was blank and I was lost,
except that she winked again unseen by all.
So, I did my best to clear my mind of all save her,
and realized she must have been pretty once –
an almost classic beauty of grace and charm.

“A statue seems important to you,“ I offered,
and she clapped her hands in glee.
A warm breeze swept our over the crowd
and everyone edged forward on their seat.

The image in my mind gained clarity as did my confidence.

“There is a statue of an ancient goddess in your garden,” I cried.

She looked a trifle weary and I felt a kiss brush my cheek.
She then gestured for a man in the front row to open the jar –
not my plan at all.

He opened it and glanced at me and she – then smiled.

“It says Athena!” he shouted and my heart leapt in tune.

She had returned to her seat,
and later when I glanced over she was gone.
No, I do not know the why of it, or really care.

Later than night I found the original billet in my pocket,
and thought to press it into the pages of a book.
But it was not blank now.

What, are you surprised?

Yet, you expect me to share what it says, right?

Not today!
I join the chorus, I'm in.
PayPal just emailed me to let me know that I would be sending $30.00 to Bob in a few days. How did they know??? This is crazy.
Funsway-

Great story, and very close to a true one that happened to me.
I will definitely be purchasing this. I have learned a great deal from Bob, and I am sure this new release will add to my knowledge. Thank you, Bob!

Regards,
Mike
I'm just glad there won't be anything about the "Tesseract" brouhaha in it. One earful is enough.
[quote]On Apr 3, 2015, reese wrote:
I'm just glad there won't be anything about the "Tesseract" brouhaha in it. One earful is enough. [/quote]

LOL! Are you who I think you are? :eek:
Crap! Now I have to eat at home for two nights just so I can pay for this book. (Hear the voice of SNL’s Chico Escuela saying, “Doctor Crow been berry berry good to me!”)
[quote]On Apr 4, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
[quote]On Apr 3, 2015, reese wrote:
I'm just glad there won't be anything about the "Tesseract" brouhaha in it. One earful is enough. [/quote]

LOL! Are you who I think you are? :eek: [/quote] No. I'm a bystander. And...whatever happened from A to Z stays there. Capiche?
Capiche. Cu è surdu, orbu e taci, campa cent'anni 'mpaci.
[quote]On Apr 4, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Capiche. Cu è surdu, orbu e taci, campa cent'anni 'mpaci. [/quote]
suesu gene curve? prosky mama letiscia gene'!
I'd need my grandmother on my mother's side to translate but they're both long gone. So I'll try and suss it out myself. Dang. Might do better with Esperanto or Klingon. I don't even understand what "capiche" means.
A new Bob Book?

:)

David
[quote]On Apr 4, 2015, reese wrote:
I'd need my grandmother on my mother's side to translate but they're both long gone. So I'll try and suss it out myself. Dang. Might do better with Esperanto or Klingon. I don't even understand what "capiche" means. [/quote]

LOL- Actually it's "capisce," and it means, "Do you understand?"

The rest of my response is an old Sicilian saying that means, "He who is deaf, blind, and silent will live a hundred years in peace" It's related to the Mafia code of silence, "Omertà."
I've begun obsessively checking here every day, hoping for word of the new release. Bob had me at "long dead Mind Readers". Something good is wafting from Bob's kitchen.
Almost there Mike...
Dear Mastermindreader,

you know, there are people who like the ebook and there are people who like the printed copy of valuable information.

Because nobody asked til now:

Will there be (PLEASE!) be a hard copy available in the (hopefuly very near) future?

Even when it's a floppy booklet...

best
Thomas
What? It's not out yet?

With this and the new Osterlind's (not Corinda's) 13 Steps, 2015 may be a watermark year.

(Hope it doesn't mean 4,003 new "mentalists" who glance through the material once and immediately video it for YouTub.)

*jeep! and God Bless!
------Grandpa Chet
[quote]On Apr 7, 2015, MrThomas wrote:
Will there be (PLEASE!) be a hard copy available in the (hopefuly very near) future?
Even when it's a floppy booklet...[/quote]
Thomas,
I, too, would have preferred that Bob make both available. I've sold quite a few hardcopy and PDF packages of my recent book. But Bob apparently has decided what he wants to do with the book and how he wants to sell it and put that immediately in stone (er, on the Café). So there you go. BTW, you're more than welcome to take bets as which comes out first: this book from Bob or Ted K.s book. (Yeah, I know. I'm only kidding. Ted K. works much faster... ;) )

- Jheff
Yes. I plan on also having a hard copy available sometime down the road, probably at MindVention.
Any news on the availability of this yet?
Stand by!
As you were.
Just no DVD please...there is nothing like reading to ignite the imagination!

Looking forward to this, Bob. Thank you for agreeing to share your insights with our community.

Regards,
Mike

[quote]On Apr 10, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Yes. I plan on also having a hard copy available sometime down the road, probably at MindVention. [/quote]
OK, I'm ready for the link.

Bobby
Uh-oh.

If we wait too long, does it become the Missing Link?

*jeep! and God Bless! (Thanks, Red!)
---Grandpa Tzhett
Time for deconstruction?

Regards,
Mike
Really looking forward to this one!
If I only had a sealed envelope, I could predict when this would be ready.

*jeep! and God Bless! (Thank you, Red!)
-----Grandpa Tzhett
-----radio silence----- :)
No silence. Just a bit of a delay as Jheff and I finalize the details of an upcoming teleseminar. "Deconstructing" is coming as soon as possible.
What is the teleseminar on, Bob?
A lot of people will be surprised. That's all I'll say for the moment.
Is it your mouthcoil routine?
[quote]On Apr 29, 2015, 0pus wrote:
Is it your mouthcoil routine? [/quote]

No! I will never reveal the secret of that showstopper!
Wow! This will be EPIC! I'm still reading Fundamentals. That alone is more than I can process right now. But...OK. Sold.

Doug
Yeah...but y'know...if he's not going to tip the mouthcoil thing...

David
I'm open to holding a private workshop on the mouthcoil routine, but there will be a strict confidentiality agreement in which attendees will pledge never to reveal who they learned it from.

And it will cost plenty... :eek:
It's understandable that Bob has to keep under the radar with the Bob Underground Mouthcoil Mystery Esper Routine. (BUMMER) He had to sign a nondisclosure agreement, since his BUMMER is being used in the new Avengers movie.

-----Grandpa Tzhett
You guys using the term bummer is lowgrade funny to us in the UK...it means something entirely different over here...
Well I'll be superamalgamated!

----Grandpa Tzhett
Iain-

I guess you don't used phrases like "I'm bummed out" or "What a bummer" the same way we do, then, when we're just bumming around. That said, it's time for me to get off my bum and get back to work.
No sir...its pretty much like when we use the term 'fag' for cigarette...

remember The Kinks? They released a single called Harry Rag, the rhyming slang for a fag...but we mean cigarette...

you guys can be busy bumming, and we can ask around for a spare fag...

you've got to love the english language...
Https://youtu.be/SPN81cFRX5M
So if I asked if I could bum a fag, I guess I'd be misunderstood on both sides of the Atlantic. :eek:
You would get beaten up pretty badly in some Liverpool pubs, pal. Or...not. :)

David
If I was bartending in a Liverpool pub and gave someone the bum's rush, what would that mean?
I just found this out:

"The term's origin goes back to a phrase from the turn of the 20th century, "give (someone) the bum's rush." By then, "bum" had gained currency in American slang to refer to tramps and lowlifes (a shortened form of "bummer," likely from the German word "bummler," meaning "loafer").

As Green's Dictionary of Slang explains, "the bum's rush" is what would happen if a vagrant entered a saloon, hoping to take advantage of "the sometimes sumptuous free lunch counters, which were meant for drinkers only." The freeloader would be forcibly removed from the premises.

"Bum's rush" came to refer to any kind of sudden ejection or dismissal, and it would occasionally get shortened to "bum rush." The noun eventually morphed into a hyphenated verb, as in this 1962 Variety headline: "Palm Springs Cops Bum-Rush Easter Vacash Rowdies."
Since I was once actually a bartender who often gave out the bums' rush, I knew that. My question, though, is what would the phrase mean anything different in the UK? Or could a bum rush simply be a sudden need to get to a toilet?
We don't use it that often over here..

I would be tempted to warp the meaning, and use it in an emergency, after a strong curry and I felt a sudden urge...

Or bums rush in where angels fear to...?
So do americans ever use the word 'bum' to mean 'bottom/butt' or is that just an English phrase?
[quote]On May 1, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
So do americans ever use the word 'bum' to mean 'bottom/butt' or is that just an English phrase? [/quote]

I think their equivalent is 'fanny'. And that just opens a whole other can of linguistic worms...
For all those who are waiting, Bob and I have good news, bad news, and better news.

The bad news is that the book has been delayed a bit. This is my fault. I don't want Bob to rush it and I want to take the time to edit it so that it's the very best that it can be.

The good news is that, in the meantime, Bob and I will be a doing brand new teleseminar on May 21. You can sign up for it right now on my site.

The better news is that, even though I'm holding Bob to his claim that we will not take pre-orders on the book separately, we put together a package deal so that you can buy both the teleseminar and the book together.

More details are on the website as I don't want this to turn this thread completely into a sales blurb or discussion of the teleseminar. I'm sure Bob will start another thread on that and we can discuss it there.

http://marketplaceofthemind.com/products/deckment/

- Jheff
I think you guys are going to enjoy this. Note that those who want to listen in live and participate are advised to sign up early.
[quote]On May 1, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
I think you guys are going to enjoy this.
[/quote]

Bob, you are too humble! With Fundamentals and Dr. Crow, I have almost a LIFETIME of incredible stuff! Still, I gotta have this. You and I have several things in common. We both wear black. And we both have experience in public speaking. I've done television a number of times, but my 40 year career was as a radio disc jockey.

I don't want to be known as a Mentalist. However, the things I have learned so far put me WAY ahead in this Art. Right now, I'm studying The Billet. This alone needs MONTHS of study and practice! I have not yet seen work on The Center Tear, so that is still down the road. Then the NW! OMG...pure genius! And a [i]year[/i] of practice before it sees the light of day! Now [i]this[/i] book?

Yeah. Gotta have it. I like Bob Cassidy. I thought Fundamentals was all I'd ever need. Maybe. And Bob has been perfect in answering my questions. Take your time with this book, guys. I can't even think about it this month!

Doug
Please don't bring this out until after my exams! I spend enough time procrastinating with mentalism as it is - this would just be the nail in the coffin!
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (May 1, 2015 10:55PM)
I'll be getting this when I return from my trip in Canada & U.S.A. Home early next week. Can't think of a better purchase in Mentalism to get my brain cells ticking overtime with the many questions and meanderings that Bob, no doubt will pose and present with the seminar and book.

Looking forward to the latest offering from Mastermindreader. No BS or trolling here. Pure gold for the listeners/readers that know what to listen and look out for.
[quote]On May 1, 2015, Oliver Wallen wrote:
Please don't bring this out until after my exams! [/quote]

Can't promise that, Oliver. Just like good food, when it's ready to be served, it will be served. I'm not going to try to estimate when the book is coming out, except that with the teleseminar I doubt it will be released within the next two weeks, if that will help. But I can say that Bob has found a new burst of energy to create stuff and, besides the teleseminar and book (and upcoming ARTFUL MENTALISM OF BOB CASSIDY 3), there will be much more from Bob and some cool surprises that you are going to want. And, if you don't mind this shameless plug, I'll suggest that if you like Bob's stuff, you should check out my own stuff.

- Jheff
Oliver- You need to get your priorities straight. :eek:

But, seriously, if you've just started out in mentalism, I'd seriously recommend that you read the fundamental works on the subject before you jump into the more advanced stuff. The book and the teleseminar will really be most valuable to those who have a good working knowledge of the subject and have some performing experience.
Don't worry Bob, it was just a joke!

I appreciate the honesty. Where would you suggest learning the fundamentals, bearing in mind that I've read the 13 steps, most of practical mental magic and your own principia mentalia?

Thanks,
Oli
[quote]On May 3, 2015, Oliver Wallen wrote:
Don't worry Bob, it was just a joke!

I appreciate the honesty. Where would you suggest learning the fundamentals, bearing in mind that I've read the 13 steps, most of practical mental magic and your own principia mentalia?

Thanks,
Oli [/quote]

Not surprisingly, I'd recommend my own book, "Fundamentals."
Bob,

I think you mean that you recommend THE ARTFUL MENTALISM OF BOB CASSIDY VOLUME 2: FUNDAMENTALS, which includes a newly revised and edited version of FUNDAMENTALS along with many more revised and edited e-books written by Bob. ;)

- Jheff
Yes. That's what I meant!
THE ARTFUL MENTALISM OF BOB CASSIDY VOLUME 2: FUNDAMENTALS will keep you busy! Believe me! That and the Dr. Crow book, is really all one needs for a lifetime! This is icing on the cake.

Doug
I get so behind with keeping up on reading material. I suppose that is one of the downsides to making a living doing this. It's these 24 hour days that are so limiting. I think we need to pass a law or something and raise the daily hour limit to 32. I could get so much more done!
Any word on this release?
Been working to finish this all week. Problem is I keep adding new stuff to it. It's time to just finish it and put the new stuff aside for another day.

Best-

Bob
[quote]On Jul 27, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Been working to finish this all week. Problem is I keep adding new stuff to it. It's time to just finish it and put the new stuff aside for another day.

Best-

Bob [/quote]

Great to hear this is nearing completion Bob. Looking forward to it!
[quote]On Jul 27, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:

Best-

Bob [/quote]

If it ain't done, leave it in the oven.
Agree with Mike, pre-ordered but in no rush to receive if you're happily adding new stuff Bob. Cheers.
I pre-ordered. As long as you let us know you're actively adding to it, I'm okay with it continuing to grow.
Where are you guys pre-ordering this please? Googling takes me to the deckstraordinary one...thanks
The only ones who were able to pre-order were those who attended the Deckstraordinary teleseminar.
Aaaaaaaah, fair enough then...

i am looking forward to this release!
Me too. But no hurry. I just bought a new laptop. AAARRGGHH!

Doug
Bring it to us Mr. Cassidy! Your material makes all the difference, even if we cant start our own religion with it, that's wht you said but I think you are just being humble ... Can't wait for this release!
Any news on when this will be available?
Bob, any news?
Has Bob stopped using the forums? I know there was a moment when he seemed to be shying away from them. It seems I don't see him around much anymore.

I myself have not been that active in them lately.
Bob had to buy a new computer and thought that he had most everything backed up. He's having to recreate many things. That's what's taking up quite a bit of his time lately. (Figuring out Windows 10 is a b*tch)

- Jheff
I haven't upgrade to Windows 10 yet but if it's anything like Windows 8 it sucks !!!!!!!!!
I have good news for those who pre-ordered the book! And I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner. Bob is having to rewrite the book and right now he is dealing with some very serious issues involving those he's close to (hospital visits, late night phone calls, etc.), but he has agreed to a teleseminar based on the material. This teleseminar will be exclusive only to those who pre-ordered the book and to those who are members of his workshop while Bob is finishing up the book. Once the book is officially released, then the teleseminar will be made available as part of the book. The only bad news is that I'm not sure I can schedule this teleseminar until things settle down in Bob's life, but they will and I will schedule it. For those who pre-ordered the book, you should be receiving the news of this is shortly.

- Jheff
What a wonderful solution to this unfortunate situation.

Jeff
Listen, Bob is a one of a kind legend. That's a fact. For reasons, I'm sure both in and out of his control, he hasn't handled any of this that well. I've been vocal about it, and I've moved on as well. I understand others frustration. Jheff, in all of this has been nothing but helpful and his reputation is beyond reproach. I am looking forward to the day that all this is behind us and all we talk about when it comes to Deconstructing Mentalism and Psychopath is how fantastic both are.
Mr. Mindbender,

You AND me, both. Probably more me, than you. These WILL be finished. I have too many other projects with Bob that I want to do to just let this go. But I won't even consider them or mention them until things are put right and everything's back on schedule. Otherwise, they may well turn into a "joke" which will be on me.

And I do intend to hold my promise that those who purchased will be getting some very generous bonuses for their patience. But I want Bob to get the book out first.

- Jheff
Message: Posted by: ParaLabs - Thomas (Apr 11, 2016 04:04PM)
To be honest, even if I would love to read any news and/or new works of Bob, the most important thing to me is that Bob is well and healthy.
Everything else of second rank ... or third.

Please convey my kindest regards, Jheff.
[quote]On Apr 11, 2016, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
To be honest, even if I would love to read any news and/or new works of Bob, the most important thing to me is that Bob is well and healthy.
Everything else of second rank ... or third.

Please convey my kindest regards, Jheff. [/quote]

Absolutely.

Jheff: again...you rate many sincere thanks for standing up for Bob. I would ignore the trolls if I were you. In the final analysis, they don't matter at all. Why spike your blood pressure over them?

The bottom line is that Bob is Bob. And those who know him understand this. The "other" bottom line was eloquently put by Thomas.

Please let Bob know that many of us here care about him and are sincerely wishing him and the people he cares about only good things. That goes for you too, Jheff.

David
Once again, what David said so well.
Thanks, David and Gmeister and Thomas. And, yes, I normally would ignore the trolls, if I couldn't think of anything to say other than something that would get me banned here. They're not worth my trouble. But when I realized that I had an answer I was content with and it only took a few lines...I couldn't resist. Perhaps it will keep the trolls away for a little bit. (um-humm...wishful thinking...)

Anyhow, Bob is fine, just stressed and exhausted dealing with those around him. And, on his behalf, he wants me to let everyone know that he appreciates everyone's concern. When he gets back on schedule, he'll make it up to all.

- Jheff
Just to be complete on this thread, Bob has finally completed and delivered PSYCHOPATH. That means that DECONSTRUCTING MENTALISM is the next project. Most of Bob's e-books are around 25 pages, though PSYCHOPATH was more, and this one was always planned to be bigger. But Bob will get this done as soon as he can.

- Jheff
As one who pre-ordered Deconstructing Mentalism, I'm fine with it taking however long it takes to meet Bob's vision for it.
My regards and best wishes for Bob and his next of kin, there are certainly more important things in live (for him and all of us) than pleasing our little community... Jan
[quote]On Apr 22, 2016, JanForster wrote:
My regards and best wishes for Bob and his next of kin, there are certainly more important things in live (for him and all of us) than pleasing our little community... Jan [/quote]

We need a "Like A Lot" button.

David
I seem to have lost track of this. Has the book come out yet? Thanks.
No, it has not.

Also, the related teleseminar announced in this thread on April 6 was finally scheduled for August 4, but didn't happen.