(Close Window)
Topic: The Great Zucchini Special
Hey everyone,

I just learned from our good friend The Great Zucchini's Facebook page that a local cable channel in his area did a special on him. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTZ9uLUgsY4&feature=youtu.be Definitely worth your time.

My one question for Zucchini: What was your outfit when you performed for the CIA?
I enjoyed that.
Message: Posted by: The Great Zucchini (Apr 25, 2015 10:26PM)
Thanks Charlie, and Tony. It was cool, because they called me the week before the segment, and the preschool was real cool, with letting the camera, come into their school.
You absolutely have the "touch." A unique character that the kids love as you can see by their faces.
Keep 'em laughin' Eric.
Very nice special and a great promo, Eric! I'm curious: What is the warm-up trick you mention in the interview?
Message: Posted by: The Great Zucchini (Apr 26, 2015 08:40PM)
Jef, thanks for the kind words, brother. Arthur, I actually start my shows, with Tommy's kerplunk wand. It's the perfect wand for my style. I love it. I also will use the wand that pops off sometime(topper wand), but the kerplunk, has been seeing most of the playing time, lately.
Great Interview!!!!!! FREE Publicity is the way to go. AWESOME, I cannot wait to meet you some day and learn from you.

Rodney
Message: Posted by: The Great Zucchini (Apr 30, 2015 08:46PM)
Rodney, thanks pal. I hope to meet you, as well. If you ever find yourself in Dc, let me know.