(Close Window)
Topic: Vector a star sign divination. Coming soon.
Vector is a star sign divination that allows you to tell somebody their Zodiac sign over the phone with out them being none the wiser how it was done. You then go on to tell them their actual birthday.

Vector comes in two sections, the first teaches you how to memorise all twelve zodiac signs in order, plus the dates and elements that are associated with them. Once learnt you can instantly recal the zodiac sign, date and element, at any given month.

Section two is called Birthday Matrix, and teaches you the birthday reveal over the phone.

This will be a 26 page E-book.

Regards,

Michael.
Not another zodiac divination...
What's our vector Victor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVq4_HhBK8Y
Where will it be available?
[quote]On May 12, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
Not another zodiac divination... [/quote]

One per day like Acaan. :D
I was given a review copy.

The majority of the book is devoted to learning the star signs. While I know the star signs because of the speed learning system, this is a very nice and simple system of learning them. It isn't really a NEW system of learning, but it is a very good. I think knowing the star signs this way as well will prove to be very handy. It kind of gets stuck in the subconscious and is quite difficult to forget. Even someone with a terrible memory should have quite an easy time memorizing the star signs with this system. Good stuff here!

The Birthday Matrix is what I was looking forward to the most. It reminds me of 'Cloud Nine' by Atlas Brookings (uses the same fantastic principle by Michael Murray,) but this one is MUCH simpler. There's essentially zero memorization involved and you never have to guess at their birthday. There's only a 1 in 6 chance of you having to fish at all. When you do have to fish, it's as simple as, "Were you born near the beginning of the month?" The answer to this question tells you everything you need to know. As written, it must be performed over the phone, however I believe you could do it in person as you 'jot down a reading' for the person. One could even potentially do it all in their head. There's no math involved for the spectator whatsoever and there is very little (hardly any) math on the performer's part. Anyone with a 1st grade math level can do this stuff.

I really like this. I certainly found value in the memorization technique and I loved the simplicity of the birthday reveal. I'm sure I will use both as they are both great workers.

Thanks for allowing me a sneak peak, Michael :) I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Madison
Thanks for the review Maddison, I'm so glad you got something from it. 😀

I know there is an awful lot of star sign divinations out there at the moment. Vector was originally written up as a mnemonic for just remembering the star signs, dates and elements, and I wanted to make it as simple as possible. I've hopefully taken out all the hard work, making this easy as pie. Once learnt it's actually hard to forget, which is great because I've got a terrible memory myself.

This can be used on its own if you wish, and can be used as part of a cold read, but I wanted something more. This is why I created Birthday matrix and the two hopefully compliment each other.

As with my other releases I will be giving away three free copies, if you are interested please put your name below, and I will select three people at random.

All the best,

Michael.
Message: Posted by: TheDirectionalist (May 12, 2015 05:01PM)
I'm interested! -Dustin
I'm always interested in a good Star Sign Divination! :)
Me too :)
Message: Posted by: Crossroads Mystic (May 12, 2015 05:54PM)
Sounds good.
~Gavin
Interested!
Ohh, I sure love zodiac divinations!
Definitely interested
Very interested too :D

- Ceierry
This is the type of thing that always interests me.
Message: Posted by: TheDirectionalist (May 13, 2015 06:16PM)
Okay so I recieved Vector as a review copy, and was asked to share my thoughts. I do not know Michael personally.

So I will start by saying that I personally have a terrible memory. I've always wanted to do these Star Sign divination routines but everytime I'd start reading how to do them, I'd get discouraged because of the fact that I haven't comitted the star signs to memory. It always seemed so daunting to me.

Well now I can happily say because of the technique used in Vector (which isn't necessarily new) I now have it comitted to memory. So this is a great tool for someone who would like to quickly learn the star signs and remember them. It took me maybe 15 minutes to get it down. So not bad at all!

As for the birthday matrix, it's not something I will be using often.. However, it's really great for an "over-the-phone" or skype birthday revelation. I believe there are better methods for a close-up performance. This is very difficult to backtrack, and although it has some math process to it, it's not much.

Overall I like the ebook. It helped me commit the star signs to memory and for that I'm very happy! So thanks Michael!

Best regards,
Dustin
I sent Michael an idea on how to do this all in the head.
Message: Posted by: TheDirectionalist (May 13, 2015 08:42PM)
[quote]On May 13, 2015, Magic.Maddy wrote:
I sent Michael an idea on how to do this all in the head. [/quote]
Hmm interesting. Does it involve a lot more memory work?
[quote]On May 13, 2015, TheDirectionalist wrote:
[quote]On May 13, 2015, Magic.Maddy wrote:
I sent Michael an idea on how to do this all in the head. [/quote]
Hmm interesting. Does it involve a lot more memory work? [/quote]

Hardly any.
Message: Posted by: TheDirectionalist (May 13, 2015 11:47PM)
Wow Maddy's idea has really enhanced the routine and brought it to a whole new level!

With his addition, this can now be done prop-less with very little memory work. I love it! :)
I'm interested, too. Can it be used in any language?
Michael sent me this months ago, and I have been studying mnemonics for years. If you want something extremely simple to learn to help you know when the star signs occur (that was always a problem for me), then this will have you 3 steps ahead in literally an hour. The mnemonics have been around for centuries, but Michael has taken the time to work it out for you. I have seen very few people that couldn't memorize a system using these pegs. In full disclosure, I put out a review several months ago on Julian Moore's "STAR SIGNS," so I already had the star signs memorized. Both take advantage of the idea that a simple memory system is all it takes to master these signs, and once you have them mastered you have something in your tool box for life. It's almost crazy not to know these things.

The birthday matrix portion is interesting to me, but I haven't tried it yet. I would probably turn it into a propless method and hide it in a story or ruse of some type. But it works, and I see it as an engine to use for varying ideas. I see Maddy has already thought of one (haven't seen it), but he probably thought the same thing I thought: Mucho potential there.

Finally, I don't know Michael, but I have had the opportunity to correspond with him several times. He has always been a delight to work with. Just my two cents.
If you want another pair of eyes on it, I'm up for taking a look and giving feedback...😊
Maddy, Dustin and Red Devil, thanks for the reviews and kind words, it really does mean a lot.

It seems propless Mentalism is a growing trend, and Maddy has come up a great idea, making this totally propless.

Using Birthday Matrix as a starting point, this can now be done all in the head. You can now use it close-up and at a moments notice, using no props.

I've added Maddy's idea to the end of the e-book, and this is a great addition. Thank you Maddy.

As far as I'm aware I'm pretty sure this can only be done in the English language.

All review copies and freebies have been updated and sent out with Maddy's idea.

Vector is now available by sending 10 GBP Sterling via PayPal to;

Michaelclark648@gmail.com

I will be sending orders out manually and aim to get them to you as quickly as possible, but please allow 24 hours for delivery.

Best wishes,

Michael.
Vector is now available as an instant download at Penguin magic.
Here's the link.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6194
I have only just discovered this and it is a real gem. The method explained to memorize the star signs is beautifully simple.

I'm sure that for many people knowing what months are represented by the relevant star signs will be learned in about 5-10 minutes with this system.

The Birthday Matrix also looks to be a clever idea that's certainly worth knowing.
Check out Mick’s “Memory Shuffle” too! I just playing with it...but I digress
[quote]On Dec 1, 2017, RedDevil wrote:
Check out Mick’s “Memory Shuffle” too! I just love playing with it...but I digress [/quote]
Err...u get the jist