(Close Window)
Topic: Storytime Transpo - Jef Eaton (Kandu)
Http://kandumagic.com/PDFs/storytime-transpo.pdf

I just received my set of "Storytime Transpo" from Jef Eaton (pirate version).

It's another prop very similar to his "multiplying bottles" (the bottles for both routines are interchangeable), and is incredible value at the price.

The largest bottle for ST is one size larger than the largest in his MB set, so you will be able to produce more bottles than before, if you have both sets.

Jef's routine is well-thought-out, to produce a strong magical impact. Along the lines of "Peanut butter and Jelly", but superior, without question.

Now I have both sets, my mind is racing, to come up with a completely novel version of Multiplying Bottles. It will certainly involve a kid helper, and I will fail miserably, whilst the kid helper will of course, succeed.....to the accolades of his friends.

A great new prop for your kidshow. If you don't have Jef's MB, then this is a cheaper introduction.....if you do, then this is a cheap addition......

Jef Eaton continues to come up with great concepts for kids' magic, and is one of the very few guys out there, who actually produces and sells his props.

This is a "must-have" for me......