(Close Window)
Topic: A new magic app > Reverse Princess
Hi guys I just released a new magic app, itís not a serious magic effect but itís a good addition to your repertoire.
The app is very organic, it starts and ends on the iphoneís real PHOTOS APP, the user will never suspect that an app is being used.

Reverse Princess : Magic trick
https://appsto.re/us/jt1h7.i

The effect : The magician shows the spectator pictures of six cards on the iphone 's Photos app (The real photos app). The spectator is asked to remember one card. Once the spectator has chosen a card, which they memorize, the magician will then tell the spectator that he is going to attempt to read their mind and delete all the photos leaving only the card they are thinking of.

The magician then delete the cards, and put the phone on the table then asks the spectator to name the their chosen card.
When the spectator opens the Photos app they find out that all the other cards were deleted leaving only the thought of card.

Key Features :

Does not look like a magic app, effect Starts and Ends in the real Photos app.
Instructions and tips included.
An simple and natural method to secretly input the chosen card after the spectator names it .

Check also my take on the princess card trick, it uses the same method and itís goes well with this effect. It can be used as the first phase or a variation when you are asked to repeat the trick for the same group.

Ultimate Princess - Magic trick
https://appsto.re/us/ekKg7.i
I bought Reverse Princess and I have a request. Can you make it so we can use our own images for the cards? That would make it more believable and open the app up to other possibilities besides just cards. Thanks!
[quote]On May 30, 2015, Josh Clarke wrote:
I bought Reverse Princess and I have a request. Can you make it so we can use our own images for the cards? That would make it more believable and open the app up to other possibilities besides just cards. Thanks! [/quote]

+1 on this one. And also, when I use my own photos for the last 2 photos, the app cropped my instagram (square) photos. Can you make it so it wont crop?
[quote]On May 29, 2015, daniltan wrote:
[quote]On May 30, 2015, Josh Clarke wrote:
I bought Reverse Princess and I have a request. Can you make it so we can use our own images for the cards? That would make it more believable and open the app up to other possibilities besides just cards. Thanks! [/quote]

+1 on this one. And also, when I use my own photos for the last 2 photos, the app cropped my instagram (square) photos. Can you make it so it wont crop? [/quote]

Thank you guys for getting The reverse princess app, the cropping issue will be fixed in the next update. Regarding having your own photos this will be available as in-app purchase feature.
That's nice to hear. Will wait & see for the in-app purchase. Thanks.