(Close Window)
Topic: Three coins thru the table /no extras
As for that matter any number of coins thru the table https://youtu.be/_YSnLJIgc_Y

this little quickie and all my crimping technique is being put into a book by my good friend FUNSWAY (ken)

My motto is your hands are the gimmick...let you fingers do the talking
vinny
Trouble is Vinny keeps coming up with new stuff,
or finding old stuff.

gotta put a Crimp in his style ;)
Nice take, great motto! :)
This is BRILLIANT! I love this move! Thanks to Vinny and Mb, This is part of my "toolbox"! :)

Doug
Wow. That was really cool. I don't know why I'm surprised, Vinny's stuff is always awesome
Totally got me.
Love the 'click' - adds a LOT to the move. Thanks for sharing.
I love it!! Didn't see that coming :D

Zee
There are a couple of special factors/events occurring here that should be noted -

reasons why just "Learning the Crimp" as a sleight if just part of the "Crimp Method"

1) the coins are personalized to Direct Focus on them and not the hands,
2) the audience is engaged with expectations that something special is going to happen,
3) the "Count" is a verification that all three coins will be used with one coin edge visible to say, "not yet."
4) the Table Rest" to show the right hand empty is done BEFORE the coin is dropped on the table. This changes the Inference of the other coins being in the left hand to KNOWING they are there.
5) focus on the tabled coin creates Anticipation that something will happen to it -- and covers the movements of the other hands.
6) the now false Expectation of the audience (garden path) guarantees that Astonishment will occur rather than "puzzle,"
7) there may be now desire to "roll back" for an explanation because the observer has "pre-convinced" themselves that if the coins travel it will be "magic"

Note: the concept of "affinity" seems to be more acceptable to an audience than just "transportation."
It makes sense that the "brothers" desire to be together because that is a human trait and therefor not "impossible"

The Crimp allows for the deceptive Count and the Table Rest. In this it is not just a "palming technique."

What is the story that will be told to grandchildren by the spectator? It will NOT be about some guy doing a trick with coins.

It is not, "from your hands to ours," Vinny -- it is "from your heart to ours."
Wow, Funs'! That was epic! Had to save that one. :)

Doug
Just look forward for the book!
Thank you ken for that........i know the book and your insight will make it a terrific read
vinny