(Close Window)
Topic: Looking for Walter Gibson's Torn and Restored Cigarette routine
I'm doing some research and would like to find, Walter Gibson's Torn and Restored Cigarette routine. It may have been in Magick, Bascom Jonesí publication. It also may have appeared in the Sphinx or Phoenix?

Thanks in advance,

Joe
Mystre71, if you want a version of this effect go to [url]http://www.ellusionist.com/order/inside-magic.htm[/url]. That is Slydini's version.
I should clarify. I suggested this to Joe, we're looking for the reference to Walter Gibson's presentation of the "Torn and Restored Cigarette [b]Paper[/b]."

I saw it described in one of the first volumes of the Compleat Magick, perhaps a reprint of something that originally appeared in the Sphinx or The Bird.

Anyone recall? It's the only presentation where there's never more than one paper in sight, anywhere (i.e. the audience never sees the packet) and the routine suggests that there's only one paper like this in all the world.
Sorry my mistake I meant to say cigarette [b]paper[/b].

If anyone has any info on this, or could point me to a place where I can find this without me having to spend a small fortune, it would greatly be appreciated.