(Close Window)
Topic: Magi-Whirl 2016 is set... magicians should not miss this
We've got the greatest line up for our mini-convention -- April 1-2, 2016 -- with Scott Alexander and Puck, Autumn Morning Star, Shin Lim and DC's two magicians of the year (2015) -- Noland Montgomery and Arnold Fuoco. We also have Astor coming all the way from Hungary to be lecturer/dealer... Read on and then register now because spaces will fill up fast!

http://magi-whirl.org/

Danny Selnick
IBM Ring 50 President
Lucy and I plan to be there.

Autumn Morning Star is fantastic!
Update -- Shin Lim canceled out to perform in Japan -- oh well... We've now got Silly Billy (David Kaye) joining us -- and we're very excited about that!!!! Here's the latest on MW 2016 http://magi-whirl.org/index.php

And we've got great dealers lined up too... will be updating that on our site this week... (AND we're going to have Astor give us a lecture too!)
Hope to see you there!!!

Be sure to patronize the dealers:
Mike's Magic - Mike Hummer, Alexander & Puck - Scott Alexander, Astor Magic – Astor, Sorcery with Class - Scott Correll, Guaranteed Magic Co - Bob Little, Autumn Morning Star - Marie Morning Star, The Magic Dollar Store - Dave Hill, Silly Billy Magic - David Kaye, and Mark Strivings' Magic - Mark Strivings. On Friday night, April 1st, there will be a dealer’s show with the dealers demonstrating the latest magical items, silks, accessories, and supplies.
The date is getting closer! Lucy and I are looking forward to being there.
Better late than never, I just registered and looking forward to my first Magi-Whirl.
Glad to have you with us Dave!!!!
Danny
Lucy and I were there and loved it AGAIN!

It was also great seeing Dave Scribner from The Magic Café and many of our other friends there too.

We hope you folks join us at the ranch here October 7-8, 2016 for Magic Valle
y Magic. (Yep! It's still FREE!)