(Close Window)
Topic: Richard Osterlind effect
Hi All,

I noticed a few months ago that Richard Osterlind had an routine out whereby you have an envelope with a number of zener cards in it. You take them out one by one and ask the spectator to stop at any point. When they do you reveal that they stopped at your predicted card.

What is the routine called? It isn't on his website nay more and I want one.

Thanks in advance.
Paul.
Foresign, but the original effect belongs to Syd Bergson.

Best,

Atlas
I know what you mean, even made one myself with an "Iphone look" showing the numbers 1 to 9.
Don't know the name, maybe it was in his penguin 1 lecture (not sure, someone will come to help :) ).

Atlas has a nice performance videoclip I think.
Yes its El numero by Syd Bergson, I came across it years ago on the Richard Osterlind Easy to Master mental miracles and it passed me by, but re watched recently with new eyes and iam in the process of making one up.

Dean
[quote]On Jan 7, 2016, Deano88 wrote:
and it passed me by, but re watched recently with new eyes and I am in the process of making one up.

Dean [/quote]

I love how re-reads, or re-watches, can do this for us......

Bryn
[quote]On Jan 8, 2016, mindhunter wrote:
[quote]On Jan 7, 2016, Deano88 wrote:
and it passed me by, but re watched recently with new eyes and I am in the process of making one up.

Dean [/quote]

I love how re-reads, or re-watches, can do this for us......

Bryn [/quote]

It is incredible what you don't see sometimes got the card design now just need to get the correct card and envelope and will have it made up and read to go :) Iam currently re reading and watching everything to reevaluate.
Thanks guys, now I am off to find one for sale!
Steven's has them in-stock, Richard has them in production to be in stock soon.
[quote]On Jan 12, 2016, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Steven's has them in-stock, Richard has them in production to be in stock soon. [/quote]
That is great, thanks. I was looking for Foresign myself. Just ordered one. El Numero always gets a good reaction but I want more professional looking cards and this is perfect.