(Close Window)
Topic: Greg Wilson Point Blank
This is not new but Greg just re-released on his website as a stand alone download https://www.thesecretsource.com/l/gregory-wilson-magic/point-blank for 10 bucks . I originally learned from Pyrotechnic Pasteboards available for 30 bucks. I bought the new download to see if there was anything new, there really isn't.
However, awesome trick and seeing it made me start doing it again. I highly recommend it if you don't know it or forgot about it. Definitely worth buying and carrying around a blank deck. Buy 2 decks to occasionally replete the signed cards and it will cost about 10 cents a performance.
Full performance in trailer so you know what you're getting. I'm sure many can work it out for themselves but buy it if you're going to use it.
Have a nice day
Thought I had seen him do this before but took the [plunge.

Pleased I did as I never tire of watching Greg work & it isn't expensive.

Never did it last time around but like it after another watch so will use it.

A good worker.

Mike Donoghue
I watched the demo too on his website and was amazed at the milage he squeezes out of the routine.

The blank cards make everything look so clean, and the signiture transfer at the end is a nice kicker.

Great stuff, but hey, it's GWilson, he seems to always delivery the goods.
I agree with all of you.. I performed this one 4 or 5 times at a party last night and the reactions are great.. There was a guy following me around and he saw me doing it over and over again and every time I did the disappearing of the signature he grabbed my right hand to check if there was something in it :'D
Since I got this I have used it at every event (changed a couple of phases) but it's going down a storm.

The real jaw dropping bits are the signature removal & the signature jumping.

So good.

Mike Donoghue
I agree. Sometimes I don't do both final phase because it's almost too many climaxes
[quote]On Feb 29, 2016, Xcath1 wrote:
I agree. Sometimes I don't do both final phase because it's almost too many climaxes [/quote]

Which phases do you mean?

The only thing I skip a lot is the part you show all the cards are signed..
I recommend Pyrotechnic Pasteboards. For $20 more you get a LOT more.
[quote]On Mar 1, 2016, Chad Gill wrote:
I recommend Pyrotechnic Pasteboards. For $20 more you get a LOT more. [/quote]

I learned it from Pyrotechnic Pasteboards as well. But I wonder if there are full performances on the new download and maybe some extra handling tips/advices? It's always a pleasure to see this man in action :)