(Close Window)
Topic: Steelers / Bengals
Interesting ending.
WEEEE HAAAA!!!!!!
The headline on Yahoo! Sports read that the Steelers stunned the Bengals.

No, the Bengals stunned the Bengals.

Sheer stupidity on both sides of the ball. And classless fans to boot. They deserved to lose.

(Disclaimer: I'd have preferred that the Bengals had won.)
I would have also preferred the Bengals win. But indeed they beat themselves.
Couldn't have happened to a more Thug infested team. Let's face it, a lot of thugs play in the NFL. But Burfict and Jones are two of the worst Thugs you can have on their team. I could never root for such scumbag players as Burfict and Jones. Two of the worst Thugs in the whole league!

Steelers still could have won that game even without those (2)two penalties at the end of the game. They had time for one/two more plays for even better field goal position. Not to mention they have a great kicker. It was the unbelievable play of Ryan Shazier stripping the ball from Hill with 1:43 left to give the ball back to the Steelers that was the Bengals true downfall. Yes the Bengals helped the Steelers out with the penalties but it was the Steelers relentlessness not to give up ultimately won that game.

I can understand the hate for the Steelers since they have always been one of the top organizations in the league throughout the history of the league. After all no one has more Superbowls........