(Close Window)
Topic: Effect by Peter Turner
Dear fellow mentalists and thought readers, I rememeber a while ago stumbling across a Petter Turner effect in one of his works. If I am not mistaken, the name was "Paint it red". It was an effect which was designed to be performed for a lady from the audience. IF anyone knows what the effect is and in which book it is, please let me know asap.
Thanks in advance.
I have almost all of his works but can't recall anything like this ATM.

Book of demons ?

There was also an effect called ''Rosie Red'' on his Jinxed dvd but I understand you're looking for a book source.

You should probably just ask Peter about it, he's quite easy to reach on facebook.
Or perhaps you mean the one that he's talking about in his Penguin Live lecture? The one with the mirror and the rose..?
Message: Posted by: Harry the magic man (Jan 18, 2016 03:17AM)
Paint it red is one of the names of his subtleties.
If you can't hide it, paint it red. That's all it is.
I recall paint it black.
[quote]On Jan 17, 2016, dan the man wrote:
Or perhaps you mean the one that he's talking about in his Penguin Live lecture? The one with the mirror and the rose..? [/quote]
Yes yes, that's exactly what I was looking for, what was the name of the effect?
I'm not sure. I think he mainly used this routine as an example to make a point. Can't remember him telling how it was called, though..