(Close Window)
Topic: Academie De Magie
Hello!!

I'm not sure where to put this as there doesn't seem to be an area of the Café that it belongs. So if this is deemed the wrong place, please accept my apologies.

Anyway, I'm wondering if any of our French brothers and sisters had any info on Academie De Magie. I ordered from their site early last week and have sent them a couple of emails asking about an ETA on my order, but I've not had any sort of reply from them not even an out of hours message.

Has anyone used them recently? Are they still in business? Does anyone have a contact email for them?

Thanks for your help,

R
Camirand Academy of Magic, serving magicians since 1978.

Updated as of Nov 05, 2015

Please contact a retail dealer if they can get our products from Murphys magic.

NO MORE Retail Sales from this WEBSITE

Thank you for your patronage over 37 years

The Camirand Team would like to thank you
for your support since 1978
I think Roslyn means the Académie de magie in Paris, France, not Canada. It's Georges Proust's shop and museum of magic. Quite old and respectable magic shop (regularly hosting conferences with magicians like Wilkiamson and Giobbi...) but they are not open on a daily basis (weekends and Wednesdays only if I'm not mistaken). I wouldn't worry if I were you. They should answer you eventually.
NO MORE Retail Sales from this WEBSITE

But we'll still take yer money, thank you.
Here's the email address I used to correspond with them a few years ago: contact@museedelamagie.com

Hope that helps !

J.
Thanks Jeremie,

Yes. I am dealing with Académie de magie in Paris, France. And they contacted me earlier today. The delay, as you say, was due to the fact that their business hours are Wednesday and weekends only. Which they explained in an email written in perfect English (to my shame as my French is appalling and it may well have taken them until today to work out exactly what I was trying to say). Anyway, totally my fault for allowing myself to be caught up with modern expectations of instant gratification. I'm now going to read a magic book rather than watch a download to try and compensate.

Time to slow down me thinks :)

Thanks again for your help guys.