(Close Window)
Topic: Awesome coin trick on "The Virtual Magician" Las Vegas
There is a coin trick on Marco Tempest's "Virtual Magician" DVDs that absolutely floored me. Does anyone have a reference. It is on The Las Vegas episode.It is basically a coins to glass routine, but I don't understand the appearances. Anyone have a reference?
Thanks
If you could toss me a little more info on the coin to glass thing, I may be able to point you in the right direction. I don't have the DVD, but I may know the effect from elsewhere.
Re: It is basically a coins to glass routine

There are not a whole lot of these... could you describe IF he was holding the glass and ... where his hands were when the coins appeared?

There is a very nice thing called sonic silver by John Kennedy.
For those who haven't seen it, go to:
http://www.virtualmagician.com
There is a cool trailer to watch of the show. The coins to glass thing is very cool. Very different from most of them that are out there. Check out the bill switch on the same episode too. None of the folding. Marco just blows on the bill and it instantly changes.

Doug
Is this bill switch like the Juan Pablo version? That's the most visual I've ever seen. You see the full face of one bill and suddenly there's the full face of the other. It also cleans up quickly and you can hand out the bill. Very, very cool..

Mike