(Close Window)
Topic: My Pikky
I hope you all like my picture.

My greatful thanks to Riff the Magical Clown in Germany for his help.

What a community this place is.

:clown:
Nice Picture Professor!

That Riff is certainly a good guy!

Isnt He?

I just wonder though, since I am seeing more and more clowns here - Was I absent the day that the Cafe Sang "Send in Clowns"?

My nose used to look a lot way too. But then I stopped drinking... :rotf:

Hey really, Great Picture!

BroDavid
Thanks for replying BroDavid.

Just out of interest,is there anyone else out there who feels a bit slighted when they post a topic and no-one replies ???
:confused:

Or even worse,after days of debate and loads and loads of replies,you post your reply and the whole thing grinds to a halt !!!!!

:lol: :bg: :wow:

(and yes,Riff is a great guy !!!)
Yes, Prof., I've had that feeling: It's a great debate; you join in and post; the whole thing stops!
Kinda makes you feel paranoid.
Thought for the day:
Remember -- even paranoids have REAL enemies.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Hey Prof! Good gosh! Good Photo!

I was wondering if you had ever thought of changing your glasses to more suit the clown persona? You know they look, kinda…well… straight! If you know what I mean!

Oh yes, I do know the feeling of being the last reply! You can scan through several threads that I have responded to and find that I’m the last post. Of course, I have always attributed it to the fact that I jump on so late that the steam has already run out! I know it can’t be because I actually have the ultimate truth on anything.

Yes Peter, I have believed that just because I was Paranoid didn’t mean that there was NO one out to get me! LOL!
On the other hand, if you are the last one to post, maybe you have simply expressed the quintisential position on the topic, and there is nothing else to add.

I will hang on to that one, for lack of a better position to hold on to.

And as for Paranoia, there is more than a bit of reality in The Book "Looking out for #1" by Robert Ringer, (early 80's?) says (my paraphrase) there are 3 kinds of people:
1. Says they are out to get you, and they are out to get you, and if you let them, they WILL!
2. Says they are not out to get you, but they are out to get you, and if let them, they WILL!
3. Says they arent out to get you, and they really arent out to get you, but if you let them, they WILL!

A bit cynical, but often true.

BroDavid
[quote]
On 2002-07-01 13:59, mumblepeas wrote:
Hey Prof! Good gosh! Good Photo!

I was wondering if you had ever thought of changing your glasses to more suit the clown persona? You know they look, kinda…well… straight! If you know what I mean!

[/quote]

Good point.You might like to know that I have now dispensed with the specs !!
They were only there to hold the red nose in place.I now paint my nose although on occasions I don't need much rouge to achieve the desired effect !!!!!!

:clown:
That was your PICTURE? (Just Joking)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously though, Glad I could help.