(Close Window)
Topic: Covert Adaptions by Mark Elsdon
Thoughts or reviews?
I'm interested as well.

Robert
Retail: $125

GUARANTEED TO SHIP MONDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2016
"What a great utility device! Self-contained, versatile, reliable, well made, instantly resettable... who wouldn't want one?"
- MARC SPELMANN

"When I first saw the prototype for TMS, I was gobsmacked, the simplicity of it is incredible. Within 2 minutes of playing with it, I knew he was onto a winner. Get yourself one and don't tell a soul about it... it's that good!"
- LOOCH

COVERT ADAPTIONS is a brand new impression device that has been heavily modified so it can be handled right in-front of the spectator. Measuring approx 150 x 220mm it is ideal for both parlour, stage or certain walk-around conditions. Although a pre-existing product which is now mostly unavailable except through ourselves, it has been professionally modified to look and handle like an innocent clipboard.

BENEFITS
LARGE IMPRESSION AREA
ANY PEN, PENCIL OR SHARPIE
WRITES THROUGH UP TO 6 SHEETS!
IN-BUILT BATTERY LASTS FOR OVER 4 YEARS
BATTERY IS NOW REPLACEABLE
REAL-TIME PEEK
GREAT IN LOW LIGHT
INSTANT ELECTRONIC WIPE
EASY TO PERFORM
COMES WITH 3 DISGUISES AND MORE TO COME!
Hello,

This is a REALLY COOL effect! Contact us at Hocus Pocus and I would be happy to talk to you in detail about this one. Can't post much here as almost any part of the description will be revealing.

It is available for Preorder with free USA shipping from Hocus Pocus here:
http://hocus-pocus.com/prod/33156/Covert-Adaption-by-Mark-Elsdon-James-Anthony

Cole
800-407-4040
I have it, it's great. Impression is clear, will go through 3-4 sheets of paper.
You get a ton of stickers to make it look "normal", and it does. Reset is by pressing a button electronically which they can never ever press/find.

It's great! Takes 5 minutes for the one time setup. However, you will only be able to "have" 4-5 sheets on the clipboard during performance and when those run out, you have to place new ones in it (1 min process).

I like it :)
I am curious to differences/advantages over this:
http://www.amazon.com/Boogie-Board-Writing-Tablet-Black/dp/B002ZE4TDI
cause that's kinda what it looks like...
[quote]On Feb 24, 2016, the Sponge wrote:
cause that's kinda what it looks like... [/quote]

Euhmmm... there's a reason why it looks like that............... ;)
From the video it was abundantly clear to me what this is - and it's something that I've been playing with for last 8 months after I made the same "discovery". Good on Mark for being the one to bring it to the forefront of the community! It really is a FANTASTIC imp device.

I'll be honest though, my concern with this as a product is that it isn't camouflaged enough . . . I'm certain a lot of people have seen this in it's original form and it's not a great leap to recognize how it's being used. But I see in the ad-copy that it comes with 3 disguises "and more to come".

Best,

Drew
This sounds like the Holy Grail I have been seeking for years. I just placed a pre-order for this and will post a review when it arrives.
I hope a smaller version for close-up become available as well at some point. This release could revolutionize impression for the future.
[quote]On Feb 24, 2016, Sashac wrote:
[quote]On Feb 24, 2016, the Sponge wrote:
cause that's kinda what it looks like... [/quote]

Euhmmm... there's a reason why it looks like that............... ;) [/quote]
ERRR,Not that much difference in appearence to the boogie board,and with a bit of imagination well it can be changed to look different and a friend of mine use's one and it kill's.
[quote]On Feb 26, 2016, rmendez wrote:
I hope a smaller version for close-up become available as well at some point. This release could revolutionize impression for the future. [/quote]

Hi Rmendez - We have started work on a smaller version - not 100% sure if will come to market and will certainly be a year away but if we can we will :)
Yes in reply it's a highly adapted board... it comes with everything pre-guillotined to precise sizes (enough to last a long long time hence the weight of the box). Then it comes with 6 sets of stickers (2 of each professionally printed and cut on a vinyl printer/plotter). Then laser cut sheet of plastic for the back should you require but I personally don't always use this.
Then another type of paper... a zig zag stick, clip for the top, and 5 routines by Mark Elsdon as well as setup instructions with continually added videos and ideas as people come up with them they will be posted onto the passworded page. I've just added another 10 minute video with a few nice ideas on it.

Trying to adapt it yourself is the hard part without printing equipment and such which is why we have made it super easy.. ready to go out of the box. And most important thing is it looks just like a crappy board... The older the vinyl sticker gets the better it works in my opinion!

If anyone comes up with cool ways of using it please can you shoot a video or a quick clip/instructions and if we can we might include in the covert adaptions official site!

Thanks guys
I bought the same thing minus the stickers and that from a japanese stand at Blackpool for £25
It's not quite the same thing... the version they sold has a weird plastic piece at the bottom for a plastic pen, and shape wasn't the same without a raised area at the top to customise so that the paper sits the same level.

We have tried all the boards including the newer ones.. Unfortunately all the new ones have either curved sides or weird colours or a recess where the screen is. This model we have is no longer being sold to the UK from wholesalers so will be completely unavailable however
we have got permission from the manufacturers to import it directly from them and resell. In the USA they are only being made for another 3 months.

It's a little bit more than minus the stickers I'm afraid.. you get a whole system ready to go out of the box, and for an extra £40 you are getting a heck of a lot as well as 5 routines by Mark Elsdon, handling etc.

Anyway not for me to say... people who have purchased already can clarify that from above :). You can either purchase an incomplete product that you cannot use on stage, or go to a lot of work and pay printers to do everything which will cost you more than the price of Covert Adaptions!

Any questions just ask.

Cheers A :)
Ok I agree, I don't really know what to be doing with mine, its clever though
It is about time something like this was finally released!!! This will remain a permanent staple in my parlor repertoire!!!
People will be very disappointed when they receive a $30 toy with a $100 sticker on it.

d
Personally speaking, I am never disappointed with anything that adds value to my professional shows. I am a very busy performer and can appreciate someone saving me valuable time and effort by packaging a working and presentable product right out of the box.
I was intrigued bu this but it feels like it introduces electronics for the sake of it. I know theyre a lot more expensive but the high end electronic pads have the advantage of allowing the performer to be hands off which can only be achieved with electronics, but this doesn't do that. It feels like you are paying to hide something you don't really need in the first place and add the risks associated with electronics going wrong. I hate to be rude but I cant see how this improves on the butterfly or the parapad.
[quote]On Feb 26, 2016, Paul S Wingham wrote:
...I hate to be rude but I cant see how this improves on the butterfly or the parapad. [/quote]

I have to agree. Are we missing something?
Uh, that ackward moment with more conventional impression products when you go to glimpse and there is a very faint impression or worse no impression at all.
[quote]On Feb 26, 2016, Paul S Wingham wrote:
I was intrigued bu this but it feels like it introduces electronics for the sake of it. I know theyre a lot more expensive but the high end electronic pads have the advantage of allowing the performer to be hands off which can only be achieved with electronics, but this doesn't do that. It feels like you are paying to hide something you don't really need in the first place and add the risks associated with electronics going wrong. I hate to be rude but I cant see how this improves on the butterfly or the parapad. [/quote]

From what I can see there are very little risks with this device. The electronics are not happening until the button is pushed which is hidden both under the vinyl sticker and also as a secondary precaution
the clip can cover this area... but so far not a single spectator has been anywhere near this area.. why would they.. it's a cheap pound style board.

So it's only electronic at the point it wipes the impression... otherwise the impression will remain on the device for weeks until you eventually push the button.

I have tried and tested this comfortably with 5 sheets of paper (plus an extra required sheet we supply). I personally recommend 3 white sheets supplied and the impression will always be extremely clear unless of course they purposely touch the paper with the pressure of a feather! I would be happy to send some images of impressions however for dealers out there I have today uploaded a dealer only video to show this.

Also I will ask recent customers to let people know their thoughts as the impression is so much better than most of the non electronic items I've come across so far and is extremely reliable. It really is very clear.. and although not backlit it works very well in low light.

An added bonus is that you could easily reset on the fly right infront of the spectator, and you could do a 1-2-3 across 3 sheets that the spectators tear off... then place the pad on your chair behind your table and simply read the lines 1-2-3 from 3 different spectators easily. If you do not require an electronic board that beams the information to a different device, then this is definitely a very attractive option.
Uh, that ackward moment with more conventional impression products when you go to glimpse and there is a very faint impression or worse no impression at all. [/quote]

I don't disagree but you introduce a whole new risk with electronics. They can and do go wrong. There is by comparison; very little risk of my para pad not giving impression or breaking, but I can now see a few benefits. I'm not sure if its for me but I can see what it adds.
This sounds like the Holy Grail I have been seeking for years. I just placed a pre-order for this and will post a review when it arrives. [/quote]

No such thing as the holy grail. Name one mentalism method/technique no matter how long ago that hasn't been reintroduced or a new method on method created?

What technique has stood the test of time?
All remains to be seen. I will follow up with a personal testimony when it arrives; however, I anticipate that this will be a very practical and superior solution. I have experimented with the underlying technology in the past and discovered that unlike most other products on the open market, no special writing instrument is required. Also, this rendition reliably captures far more visible impressions even through several sheets of paper. This is very important to a working professional under unpredictable working conditions. The only question I have is why something like this did not surface sooner.
[quote]On Feb 27, 2016, John C wrote:
This sounds like the Holy Grail I have been seeking for years. I just placed a pre-order for this and will post a review when it arrives. [/quote]

No such thing as the holy grail. Name one mentalism method/technique no matter how long ago that hasn't been reintroduced or a new method on method created? What technique has stood the test of time? [/quote]

Speaking in terms of impression, I don't see how this rendition could possibly be improved upon.
A) you don't have it yet so surely you cannot say b) I think labco and paralabs would disagree. For me the labco pads are as close to the grail as you'll get albeit they are 10 times the price
Yes. Both Labco and Paralab's products are phenomenal but very expensive considering they were custom engineered from the ground up. I suspect that this latest release would carry a similar price tag had it not been commercially released to the general public with entirely different intentions. Ironically, we are using it in conjunction with and as something they actually intended to replace :D
I saw this at Blackpool and I liked it. Sure it's not the holy grail and for me probably the only advantages over a parapad were the size and the fact that pretty much any writing implement can be used from a pencil to a sharpie. One experience I have had with my parapad was the spectator insisting on using his own pen. That wouldn't be a problem with this device. Also the instant reset is a bonus.

This is ultra thin and unless you are familiar with the boogie board would not expect this to contain electronics, it looks completely innocent. As Ant says it looks like a crappy pound shop board. If I were to get one I would make a further adaptation to it and use less paper because my one criticism of it in its standard form is it does not rule out carbon paper in the way that something like the brown hornet does. I would more likely use it for PS than to get a real time read.

Yes like with many things such as svenpads you could probably find the source materials and make it cheaper yourself if you had a mind to but for the board, all the extras to disguise it, a large supply of precut paper and routines from Mark Elsdon I thought this was reasonably price. Is it the holy grail? Of course not. Is it a decent imp device? Yes I think so.

Mark
I've read a lot of very positive sentiments about this forthcoming new product. After receiving it and putting it through a few test runs in my professional show, I will more than likely pick up a spare or maybe even two if it is, indeed, everything the ad description claims that it is. I'm feeling very positive about this one though as it sounds like a very practical winner.
Richard, I'll be looking forward to your review. My finger has been hovering around the "add to cart" button but I'll stay patient :)
If it were not for the fact that I have already experimented with a board and some paper before, I might have been a bit more reserved. I, pretty much, already know what I will be receiving and how well it will perform from first hand experience.
So this charges a $95 premium (over the cost of the $30 Amazon product)? And that 95 bucks buys (1) camouflage so the unit won't be recognized and (2) the added ability to replace batteries?

Plus some reviews on Amazon indicate that images can appear gray and washed-out.

I'm scratching my head over the appeal of this one...
It also adds 5 routines by Mark Elsdon and a good supply of pre-cut paper. Ok paper is cheap but in my experience Mark Elson's thinking is usually valuable.

Mark
I consider the purchase of any product a relatively small investment in my professional work. My demands are simple and very easily met. If it passes as a standard clip board, captures accurate impressions through several sheets of paper, and allows me to gain access to that information, it is a winner as far as I am concerned. Also, in addition to the expense write-offs at the end of the year, this will easily pay for itself four times over in it's first performance.
Where do you perform Richard. I'm asking as I am in Texas at the end of the month for a few weeks
Professionally, I perform private engagements but I do perform a free magic show every Saturday at JCR Magic Shop at 2:30 PM along with a few other magicians. Where will you be staying in Texas? It would be great to get together and meet in person! I can show you around this marvelous city! If you are on Facebook, send me a friend request as well!
This is scheduled to arrive today!!! Stay tuned!!! More to come!!!
[quote]On Feb 29, 2016, rmendez wrote:
I've read a lot of very positive sentiments about this forthcoming new product. After receiving it and putting it through a few test runs in my professional show, I will more than likely pick up a spare or maybe even two if it is, indeed, everything the ad description claims that it is. I'm feeling very positive about this one though as it sounds like a very practical winner. [/quote]

I'm glad you are feeling positive... I hope this continues through once you receive and that you are happy.

In regards to the above the download link to purchase extra boards of this exact version are now added to the Covert Adaptions download page from the sticker on the inside... but if living in the USA it might be more cost effective to purchase from there however we have kept it at regular UK price after import.

All the very best
Anthony
[quote]On Mar 2, 2016, rmendez wrote:
This is scheduled to arrive today!!! Stay tuned!!! More to come!!! [/quote]

Yes please do let us know your honest thoughts too - and if we can improve the download videos or provide any further information please let me know.

Cheers
Anthony
p.s. hope it arrives today for you!
Anthony, can you give us a brief description of the routines it comes with

cheers
The routines are definitely not where the value is... Neither is the board. This is NOT a revolutionary new idea, etc. There is such a thing as the Stealthboard Neon and it is essentially the same exact thing except that the Stealthboard Neon has no electronics and is way less expensive. The ad says you can use any sharpie - NO! You can't use a sharpie at all, it has to be a pen or a pencil. How is this any better than carbon paper?! Why can't someone make a version of the John Cornelius Thought Transmitter Pro built into a clipboard. THAT would be good.
I've looked at adapting a boogie board myself but ultimately decided to go with Parapad. It works reliably and gives a great impression, but the special pen is a bit of a hassle. Still, I prefer a pad to a clipboard.

But to be honest, there are so many ways to get access to information... Any sort of impression device is less appealing to a switch & peek to me. No worries whatsoever about the quality of the impression, no difficult seeing the information 99% of the time... I've felt this way for years but the new book "Mental Sweets" really crystallized my thinking in this regards, highly recommend that book!

Good luck with your product, guys! I do believe it's probably a great imp device and as far as electronics go, the specifics of how the board almost guarantee no mess ups which are always a worry with electronics.
[quote]On Mar 3, 2016, PatrickGregoire wrote:
The ad says you can use any sharpie - NO! You can't use a sharpie at all, it has to be a pen or a pencil. [/quote]
And yet Daniel Meadows was demming it at Blackpool with a sharpie without issues. As far as how it is better than carbon paper, ever tried instantly resetting carbon paper with a touch of a button?

Mark
[quote]On Mar 3, 2016, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
The ad says you can use any sharpie - NO! You can't use a sharpie at all, it has to be a pen or a pencil. [/quote]
And yet Daniel Meadows was demming it at Blackpool with a sharpie without issues. As far as how it is better than carbon paper, ever tried instantly resetting carbon paper with a touch of a button?

Mark [/quote]

I have tried with a sharpie, it does not register on the board, you need something that presses hard.

As far as instant reset and carbon paper, it's irrelevant as Covert Adaptions may have a reset button but it DOES NOT have an instant reset since 3 papers is the safe amount to use and people write on the first one and you use the second one so after using it once, you have to prep some more paper! Might as well be reloading carbon paper.
I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I use an imp for pre-show so even with only 3 sheets I could pre-show 3 different people using that instant reset. I currently use a parapad but I have had someone insist on using their own pen. Like any imp device whether this one fits depends on the job you are using it for.

Mark
I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I use an imp for pre-show so even with only 3 sheets I could pre-show 3 different people using that instant reset. I currently use a parapad but I have had someone insist on using their own pen. Like any imp device whether this one fits depends on the job you are using it for.

Mark [/quote]

Like I said, the Stealth board Neon does everything this can, along with a reset as instant as Covert Adaptions...
This product is everything the ad description claims even though I was fully aware of exactly what I was receiving. Reliably captures clear impressions through several sheets of paper and resets instantly. I disguised mine with the Office Depot decals which makes it appear ordinary. Also, the on-line instructional is detailed and very thorough covering everything you need to know. Great job guys. This was money very well spent. Comes highly recommended.

Mark [/quote]

Like I said, the Stealth board Neon does everything this can, along with a reset as instant as Covert Adaptions... [/quote]

If you are happy with your stealth board then you don't need this. Likewise if you have a brown hornet. If you don't already have an imp device then this is worth a look. It won't suit some it will suit others. Some people like the butterfly, others like the parapad, choice is always better than no choice.

Mark
No what I'm saying is that I can't find a reason why this would be considered better than the Stealthboard Neon. It gives you the exact same type of impression, the reset takes a second but it's WAY lower in price.
I wouldn't say way lower, I had a look at the stealth board neon because I wasn't familiar with it. I found it on sale for just under a tenner less than this. I also found a review for it on the Café that said the imp was good enough for drawings but not good enough for writing. You might not be able to find a reason but someone else might. I can't find a reason to get a Boris Wild over a Ted Lesley, or a butterfly over a parapad or a boon over a bug but people like what they like there is no one size fits all. Does this item do what it says on the tin? Yes, are there other items that do the same thing? Tons, some cheaper, some more expensive.

Mark
Is there any need to worry about a "lip"/dip of the outer borders to the writing section that the drawer will notice, even with sheets on top of it?
I wouldn't say way lower, I had a look at the stealth board neon because I wasn't familiar with it. I found it on sale for just under a tenner less than this. I also found a review for it on the Café that said the imp was good enough for drawings but not good enough for writing. You might not be able to find a reason but someone else might. I can't find a reason to get a Boris Wild over a Ted Lesley, or a butterfly over a parapad or a boon over a bug but people like what they like there is no one size fits all. Does this item do what it says on the tin? Yes, are there other items that do the same thing? Tons, some cheaper, some more expensive.

Mark [/quote]

That is so true.
One's man's dust collector is anothers Holy Grail.
[quote]On Mar 3, 2016, rmendez wrote:
This product is everything the ad description claims even though I was fully aware of exactly what I was receiving. Reliably captures clear impressions through several sheets of paper and resets instantly. I disguised mine with the Office Depot decals which makes it appear ordinary. Also, the on-line instructional is detailed and very thorough covering everything you need to know. Great job guys. This was money very well spent. Comes highly recommended. [/quote]

Then why did you sell it?
[quote]On Mar 3, 2016, rmendez wrote:
This product is everything the ad description claims even though I was fully aware of exactly what I was receiving. Reliably captures clear impressions through several sheets of paper and resets instantly. I disguised mine with the Office Depot decals which makes it appear ordinary. Also, the on-line instructional is detailed and very thorough covering everything you need to know. Great job guys. This was money very well spent. Comes highly recommended. [/quote]

Hard to believe you are selling this after all the posts. What happened?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=611767&forum=76
Richard - Would be great if you shared why you decided to sell this. Thanks.
It works fine. I was just being lazy and didn't want to hassle with setting up and working with paper. I sold because I wanted to buy something else even more and purchased this originally for evaluational purposes. I am not a mentalist and was just looking to add something different and convenient to an already packed show. This is no way reflects on the quality or reliability of the product.
The routines are definitely not where the value is... Neither is the board. This is NOT a revolutionary new idea, etc. There is such a thing as the Stealthboard Neon and it is essentially the same exact thing except that the Stealthboard Neon has no electronics and is way less expensive. The ad says you can use any sharpie - NO! You can't use a sharpie at all, it has to be a pen or a pencil. How is this any better than carbon paper?! Why can't someone make a version of the John Cornelius Thought Transmitter Pro built into a clipboard. THAT would be good. [/quote]

Hi Patrick..

You CAN use a sharpie! I personally use a ballpoint as it goes through 5 sheets comfortably but if you wish to use a sharpie I prefer the fine tip and only going through 1-2 sheets... Granted it's not as many sheets but it DOES WORK! :)
For anybody who has purchased Covert Adaptions... we have created a fb group as Michael Murray has kindly come up with a cool new handling which he is about to share with the group.
Please facebook me at www.facebook.com/magicworlduk to gain access however I will need to see that you have purchased it before being given access etc... but should
be a great place to discuss further handlings and ideas.

We are adding everyone's emails from our magicworld website sales automatically.

He might even be shooting a short video which we will upload to the purchased download link area.

Also regarding the Sharpie issue... Try putting a post-it note on the top of 1 white sheet... then letting them pull off the post it note and you drawing the prediction on the white sheet...
It seems to work well for me ... but as mentioned I do prefer ball-point pen. :)

All the best
Anthony
www.magicworld.co.uk
I'm glad you mentioned the post-it note idea because I was going to say, you can't use this with just one white sheet since they have to tear it off after they write/draw. I'm not too fond of using a post-it note on a clip-board that has paper as well "clipped" to it but it's something.

The real issue is that the ad says "ANY" PEN, PENCIL OR SHARPIE. False advertising, and using a sharpie would be one of the biggest selling points for this board as you can't use carbon paper with a sharpie.
I just tried it with two sheets and one sheet and unless you press unusually hard (harder than anyone would when writing/drawing on the clipboard), even a thin tip sharpie barely leaves an impression on the device. This thing is useless with a sharpie, I'd love to hear how others are making sharpies work... Even with a pen, it's difficult to get a super clear impression since a normal person would not press too hard. I think if you were to set the pad down on a surface and have them write, they would end up writing a bit harder.
Another alternative is my StealthBoard V.2. I wish I had seen this post before today! Using a Boogie Board as an imp device was first suggested several years ago by Richard Mark, I believe, and also referenced by Marc Salem. I've been using my own version of a modified Boogie Board for over nearly two years now and it has become my go-to device. Everyone who saw it wanted one, so I finally began making them as special orders in early 2015. My version is all black and is perfectly camouflaged with a permanently applied plastic back and a flexible, magnetic plastic front, which can be peeled back under cover of a few sheets of paper to get an immediate and full peek. Because it is magnetic and secure, the board can also be handed out with confidence for pre-show work. If you'd like to know more about the StealthBoard2, please visit my site (http://www.zustco.com/mark_zust_magic_products.html) or email me (mark@zustco.com). Cheers.
There's one for sale on the Café. $62 shipped.

Robert
Nice tip, Robert. My version, the StealthBoard V2, has been in limited production since early 2015. Sharpies DO work extremely well on mine and I usually place three sheets of paper in the clip. The Sharpie regular tip works best, rather than a fine tip or chisel tip. Crayons and chalk work as well. My writing implement of choice is ballpoint pen or Sharpie. Anyone with questions, feel free to PM me or email (mark@zustco.com).
[quote]On Mar 14, 2016, Perceptionist wrote:
Another alternative is my StealthBoard V.2. I wish I had seen this post before today! Using a Boogie Board as an imp device was first suggested several years ago by Richard Mark, I believe, and also referenced by Marc Salem. I've been using my own version of a modified Boogie Board for over nearly two years now and it has become my go-to device. Everyone who saw it wanted one, so I finally began making them as special orders in early 2015. My version is all black and is perfectly camouflaged with a permanently applied plastic back and a flexible, magnetic plastic front, which can be peeled back under cover of a few sheets of paper to get an immediate and full peek. Because it is magnetic and secure, the board can also be handed out with confidence for pre-show work. If you'd like to know more about the StealthBoard2, please visit my site (http://www.zustco.com/mark_zust_magic_products.html) or email me (mark@zustco.com). Cheers. [/quote]

Sounds like it was done right. I just purchased one to evaluate.
Stealthboard 2.0 is a total POS. Caveat Emptor.
Here's what the pros have to say about StealthBoard 2.0:

LUCA VOLPE: "This is a very elegant, high quality prop for the professional mentalist. Very easy to use and it works 100% of the time. I love how Mark has transformed a well-known, proven technology into a devious secret weapon."

"What a fantastically clever weapon for the mentalist and mind-reading magician. StealthBoard 2 gets my highest recommendation."
Taiwan Ben, International magic creator

"The StealthBoard2 is incredibly slick, easy and effective! The simple, natural process of taking the clipboard back from the spectator gives you a complete view of the entire drawing, name, number, etc. without her ever being aware. Best of all, it looks and behaves so innocently that the prop is never suspect. It's now my favorite method for duplicating a drawing."

Jim Kleefeld, professional magician, author and creator