(Close Window)
Topic: Effect using bills in wallet
Hi I am looking for an effect to keep in my wallet to use during a wallet routine. I am trying to creat a routine around the wallet. Card to wallet, credit card, and so on. Does anyone have any good recomendations for effects using bills. I heard about 3 d cash, but I don't know of any others.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
I always used Rodger Klause's Slow Motion Bill Transpostion it is really great and can be done right out of your wallet. Robert Neale has a great puzzle bill -stretch a bill in his book folding money fooling those are the two that I like to use. I could sure use a third myself.
Hi,

The Wonderland Bill is a great addition to your wallet routine. It is available from Brad Burt's Magic (www. magicshop.com).

I also have Greg Wilson's Hundy 500 ready to go. I think you will be able to get this at your local dealer.

Good luck in your continued search.

Regards,

Paul Green
I have used larry west's bill counting trick quite a bit. I learned it from doc eason's video volume 3.
Not really about this very question, but have you seen the Nate Kranzo's disappearance (and reappearance) of a credit card? See his DVD "outside the box".
J.
My vote goes to 3-D Cash, Larry West's bill counting trick (although you shouldn't fold the bills, so it's not practical for all types of wallets), and David Ben's credit card stretching effect (variation of a card effect) in his book [i]Tricks[/i].

Larry D.
I intend to use a hip wallet. Can 3 d cash be folded in a hip type wallet?

Thanks for all the responses.
I use 3D Cash. It can be folded. I usually carry a $2 bill tear, sometimes the wonderland bill and bill transpositions.
3-D cash is permenant fixture inside my wallet now.

You can use 3-D cash setup to do a triple change, or do the Hundy 500 handling to one change if you desire.

Dan
Find a copy of 'Tricks you can count on' by Verne Chesbro and Larry west. It is tricks with the Elmsley Count and has 'Buckroo' bill trick in it. This also appeared in a old Linking Ring magazine in the Larry West Parade section.

There is an old bill penetration of one bill thru the crease of the other by Marvo.

'Shorty' by Ray Grismer is a short change routine as well as the short change routine in book 'My Best'.

Jay Malbrough book 'The Magic of the Forks Hotel' has his short change routine with a kicker ending of a silver dollar.
The best shortchange routine available, bar none, is the Ron Bauer version in his Private Studies Series, "Hornswoggled Again!" It is a solid, three minute plus, interactive swindle that is theatrically structured and an absolute killer! I have done every short change routine from "My Best" on, and after thirty years, finally found this to be the most satisfying, funny, amazing version in existence. It has everything the others have and one thing that they don't: a sound theatrical payoff! Hats off to RB...

Best, PSC
As far as tricks you can do with a dollar, I love Impromptu Nightshades by Harris. It is in Volume I of Art of Astonishment. I cary the gaff in my wallet all the time.
Nicholas
Paul: What is it about the Wonderland Bill that is so appealing? Every review I read is happy with this effect but the effect is not very clearly described?
Can you shed some light on what actually happens ?

Thanks - Nicodemus
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Mar 11, 2004 06:28AM)
There are two effects that involve bills that I recall as very strong.

The first is Fred Kaps Currency, a version of Edward Victor's Eleven Card Trick done with bills.

The second is a transposition between a five dollar bill and a one dollar bill.

The former involved carrying twenty singles in your wallet. The latter effect uses just two bills.