(Close Window)
Topic: I can't believe it...
Http://nakedmagicianslive.com/ Unfortunately this is not an April fools joke...its for real.I think its a very bad idea...very bad. What do you think?
Very stupid. "Magicians" and "magic" get another yawn from potential clients.
Given the right venue, they'll probably make some money. Bad for magic? Not really, I think it's irrelevant. Is Hooters bad for burgers and fries? That said, it's crass and idiotic.
Perfectly said Landmark. There's hope for the Magic Café yet.
They will ultimately expose their shortcomings.

FWIW

Cheers! ;)
Awful idea for misdirection. Perhaps magic was never the point here! Lynn
So where was all this distress and gnashing of teeth when Showgirls of Magic Opened in Vegas?

I really don't see how this is any worse of an Idea. At least they're trying to take a different approach.
I awaiting for the female version.
I bet they have a very interesting version of the mouth coil. And card to pocket.
[quote]On May 21, 2016, ssucahyo wrote:
I awaiting for the female version. [/quote]

There's nothing to wait for, it's been done. I won't post the link as it's definitely NSFW but if you google "Female Magician Gets Totally Naked On Stage" there will be many links to her act with a TT.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (May 22, 2016 08:03PM)
[quote]On May 22, 2016, Ray Pierce wrote:

There's nothing to wait for, it's been done. I won't post the link as it's definitely NSFW but if you google "Female Magician Gets Totally Naked On Stage" there will be many links to her act with a TT. [/quote]

Yea, that video had been around for a long time. At the end of her routine the silk ....... Uhhhhhhhhh

Hey Ray, I have to admit that I really like your name. There is just something about it..

Best
Ray
Ray,

Hahaha she is really mad. How she can come with that idea.😁

There's nothing to wait for, it's been done. I won't post the link as it's definitely NSFW but if you google "Female Magician Gets Totally Naked On Stage" there will be many links to her act with a TT. [/quote]
Ray, there was also a full show in Vegas years ago. I think it was called Showgirls of Magic. Basically, it was strippers doing stock illusions and getting naked in the process. I remember 1 girl who semed to really have a clue how to entertain with magic and the rest were just window dressing. I saw it once and I think I was the only one there who was critiquing the magic....which was pretty sub par for a Vegas show.
I remember all too well! That was a Bonnie Saxxe (Melinda's Mom) creation. She knew what sold!
Her brother is still producing out here. Her being Melinda.
Oh, I know! David is carrying the torch.
Ummm yea....
I'll pass... Magic is best served when some things are left to the imagination.
[quote]On May 25, 2016, pepka wrote:

Ray, there was also a full show in Vegas years ago. I think it was called Showgirls of Magic. Basically, it was strippers doing stock illusions and getting naked in the process. I remember 1 girl who semed to really have a clue how to entertain with magic and the rest were just window dressing. I saw it once and I think I was the only one there who was critiquing the magic....which was pretty sub par for a Vegas show. [/quote]

Sure you were there to critique the Magic.

We believe you. 😁
Ray Pierce... I can't stop laughing 😂
Magical Dimensions you slay me man.