(Close Window)
Topic: Hello from Sydney, Australia
Hi everyone,
We are Kaz'n'Zak - a husband and wife team of clowns with a special interest in clown magic and children's entertainment. Not "real" magicians I guess, although children can be the toughest audiences!

We have been working in this field semi-professionaly for about three years, so I suspect we will learn a lot more than we will contribute, but we will give it our best shot!

Looking forward to learning and sharing, on what looks to be the best forum of its type!
Cheers,
Kaz :magicrabbit:
Welcome aboard Kaz'n'Zak :wavey:
I think it isn't necessary to be "real" magicians to have fun here :)
I'm just a beginner, but I've had a lot of fun and learnt a lot here. Enjoy the Cafe'.

Gio
G'day!

Hey, sure you're real magicians! Why not?

Looking forward to reading your post! (I know where you live.) :devilish: Err....... I mean posts! :bg:

Welcome and have a good time!

Happy days...

Mark
Welcome Friend Kaz!

Any time you entertain with magic, you are a real magician! And YES, YES, YES, children make the toughest audience!

I applaud the courage, and perseverance of people like you who work with them regularly.

I am sure that you will have much information and insight to offer, and to gain here.

Glad you found us.

BroDavid
Welcome to the Cafe, Kaz'n'Zak. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.
Welcome Kaz and Zak,

It's great to be welcoming more magicians to the Cafe! I'm looking forward to hearing of your experiences, good and bad, of working with kids. Boy, what a tough crowd!
:rolleyes: :( :bg: :cry: :stare: :mad: :lol: :lover:

Be sure to look all around and visit all the rooms.

Joe Marotta :angel:
Welcome to the Cafe.
Sit down, relax, have a cup of coffee on Jimmy's account!

Hope to see you post soon! :coffee:
Love your name, kaz'n'zak. Sounds magical. Anyone who performs for children in any field is a magician. Welcome to the Cafe. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves. There's always some kind of clowning going on here. I hope your not on a diet cause we like to eat here. Have a bite on me and enjoy

Dave
Welcome aboard friends :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
I am sure you will be a coffee addict soon.So pull up a chair and begin typing your next posts. In the meantime have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Welcome to our magic family! You'll find a lot of clowns in this Cafe of ours. :lol:
Enjoy! :bwink:
"Not "real" magicians I guess, although children can be the toughest audiences!"

I agree and disagree (not in that order, though).

If you are performing, and succeeding, for children, you are real magicians in my book. They most definitely are not an easy audience!

Welcome to the Cafe. I am sure you will love your time here!

Cheers