(Close Window)
Topic: Magicsmith white rope
Boy do I miss MagicSmith. They used to sell some really nice white rope. I think they actually called it cheap white rope or something like that. It is really white and really soft when cored. It's not the thick kind. It used to sell for like $10 a hank. Anyone know where to get this rope now.
Hello:

It may be rope from India, if you're able to core it. I bought some from a dealer a few months ago. You may want to contact a dealer who sells a lot of the Indian-made stuff; Daytona Magic is one such dealer.

I recommend the white rope sold by Fun Inc. as a superior alternative. You can't core it - it's the braided type of rope. It's just a little bit more expensive, but much cheaper than Camirand's Elite Rope or the stuff you can get from Daryl (both excellent rope, BTW).

I hope this helps you.

Ron
Thanks Ron. I think you are right that it was made in India. I also use the Camirand rope for all tricks that don't involve cutting but I need some cheaper rope for tricks where I cut or give away the rope. I will check out Daytona. Thanks again.
Do you guys in the States have to core your rope?