(Close Window)
Topic: Chinese Coins
Hi, I'm magician from Poland. I was looking for chinese coins. I bought 1 piece of KingMagic's Black Chinese Coin. When I got it (after mounth of waiting), and it truned out that it is terrible. Coin is not fully nade of metal but some type of plastic. It's not slippery like oder coins. It's really bad quality, and it's very hard to manipulate it :/ I can't try other chinese coins because of two reasons: 1. When I'm calculating form USD to PLN coins are really expensive (I'm student so I can't afford it) 2. It takes so mush time for package to come to Poland. Maybe you tried different types of chinese coins. Please tell me which are the best for you (I found vchinese coins by: King Magic, Royal Magic, Tango Magic, Johanson). Please help me... :D
[quote]On Apr 22, 2016, aliski28 wrote:
Hi, I'm magician from Poland. I was looking for chinese coins. I bought 1 piece of KingMagic's Black Chinese Coin. When I got it (after mounth of waiting), and it truned out that it is terrible. Coin is not fully nade of metal but some type of plastic. It's not slippery like oder coins. It's really bad quality, and it's very hard to manipulate it :/ I can't try other chinese coins because of two reasons: 1. When I'm calculating form USD to PLN coins are really expensive (I'm student so I can't afford it) 2. It takes so mush time for package to come to Poland. Maybe you tried different types of chinese coins. Please tell me which are the best for you (I found vchinese coins by: King Magic, Royal Magic, Tango Magic, Johanson). Please help me... :D [/quote]

Chinese coins by Royal Magic are very nice. Why not order from the UK? They will arrive much quicker than from the USA.

Here is a link to a site I use:

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p8586/Chinese_Coin_%28Black_-_Ike_Dollar_Size%29_by_Royal_Magic/product_info.html
Ordering from a Chinese website should have little difference in shipping costs.

I got a set of nice Chinese coins from Yun Magic. Yes, some of the magic effects are pirated that you may wish to avoid, but other effects are unique to those sites.

Fake coins are not proprietary to magic shops.

Check out some of the comments on other threads on the Café. Just search "Chinese coin"