(Close Window)
Topic: "All Done by Coindness" Lecture May 23 Chicago Area
I'll be presenting the premiere of "All Done by Coindness" the all new Semi-Automatic coin/money magic lecture Monday May 23 at 7:00 PM for the Conjuror’s Corner Magic Club Meeting at Mr. Beef and Pizza 1796 S. Elmhurst Road Mount Prospect, IL 60056. Come on out a bit early and have dinner.

Much mahalo to THE Curtis Kam for suggesting the theme for the current lecture and notes, semi-automatic coin magic, as well as for the awesome title.

The new lecture has great material from Jeremiah Zuo, William Wheeler,Oliver Corpuz, Ryan Bliss, John Carey, Jeff Prace, Eric Rose, Tomas Blomberg,Curtis Kam and me! Tricks with coins, paper money, coin gimmicks, Tenyo props, candy wrappers and more. Like the previous 3 lectures and my recent Penguin Live Lecture the new material in this lecture is magic you’re going like and want to use!

I’m working again with Jeremiah Zuo on the new notes (he has been an integral part in putting together “OiATER” and the most recent 3 sets of notes ) and he just sent me this message: “I know after those first notes we were always like "these next ones aren't going to be great" then every time we ended up thinking they were the best ones yet.
But I already really think these notes are going to be the best ones yet.”

The lecture notes will be available after May 23.

Hope to see many of you there!!
Hope to see some of you there tomorrow!