(Close Window)
Topic: Mickey Silver on national TV?
Hey, I've just learned that Mickey Silver has submitted a tape of the Human Slot Machine routine to the Steve Harvey Big Time Show. In case you're not familiar with it, Steve puts on some really bizarre acts (one guy stopped an electric fan with his tongue!). I think Mickey's stuff is just bizarre enough to be a huge hit so if everyone could let Steve know that you would like to see Mickey, maybe we can get this done. Go to [url=http://www.thewb.com/Faces/CastBio/0,7930,124616,00.html]this site[/url], scroll to the bottom and put your request in Feedback. It's time that everyone else knew what we all already know!

Jim Canaday
Mickey demonstrated the human Slot machine at the Las Vegas convention last summer. It is a show stopper. I hope Mickey puts a demo out on his site for all to witness.

Needless to say Mick was the hit of the convention his routine is that good.................
vinny
Thanks, Jim! I put in my $.02!

Doug
Just sent my support for Mickey, and I think everyone else should as well.

Best
Joe
I just sent in mine also!

Mickey, good luck!!

Chris
Just checked the Steve Harvey site. You guys are awesome. Thanks for supporting this.

Jim C
Go Mickey!!

My two cents are in it as well.

Take Care,

Vincent :die: :magicrabbit: :die:
I just added another shameless plug for Mickey. If enough of us recommend him, the show's producers will definitely wonder what all the fuss is about.
A few people have posted to Harvey's site but I know a lot more have been recipients of Mickey's generosity. Even a few posts from Europe or elsewhere might make them sit up and take notice. There's too much junk on TV. Let's get something on of real quality!
Hey guys!

Least we forget...what happened? Did this just fall flat? 3 months gone by...no word... :(

Doug
Wow congrats Mickey! Your hard work and generosity is paying off.

Is there any update on when this show is going to be on? I definately won't miss it.
Did Mickey get the gig?
I tried to do a search and found nothing.

Anyone know what happend?

Best,
Brad