(Close Window)
Topic: Decent Glorpy?
I seem to have trouble finding a quality glorpy online for purchase. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks
In "Hank, The Ghost Hank" found in The Wizards' Journal #16, Spellbinder takes you through several methods for making "Glorpy" and his cousins from any quality men's pocket handkerchief, or a bandanna, or any fabric square. Just buy the hank you like and then convert it to become a "haunted hank."
[quote]On Jul 28, 2016, jimgerrish wrote:
In "Hank, The Ghost Hank" found in The Wizards' Journal #16, Spellbinder takes you through several methods for making "Glorpy" and his cousins from any quality men's pocket handkerchief, or a bandanna, or any fabric square. Just buy the hank you like and then convert it to become a "haunted hank." [/quote]

I have thought about making one and I would know how to do it. However I don't know where to get the material for the "secret" part.
Fabricmanipulation.com = "the best in town" for a complete "set"
Here you go, the best of the best:
http://www.fabricmanipulation.com/magictricks/products/Ghostly_Pocket_Hank-33-3.html
[quote]On Jul 28, 2016, NateReeves wrote:
In "Hank, The Ghost Hank" found in The Wizards' Journal #16, Spellbinder takes you through several methods for making "Glorpy" and his cousins from any quality men's pocket handkerchief, or a bandanna, or any fabric square. Just buy the hank you like and then convert it to become a "haunted hank." [/quote]

I have thought about making one and I would know how to do it. However I don't know where to get the material for the "secret" part. [/quote]

Try Staples or Office Depot or your local Dollar Store.
I have purchased numerous products from fabric manipulation sand they are all of top notch quality, you can't go wrong.
[quote]On Jul 28, 2016, NateReeves wrote:

I have thought about making one and I would know how to do it. However I don't know where to get the material for the "secret" part. [/quote]

Any hardware store sells the material for the gimmick.

Buy the scarf from Burlington Department store.
Please allow me to suggest that you consider getting yourself a Tenyo Phantoma. It is a combination of a Glorpy type handkerchief and a Rattle Box which is a small haunted house.

The combination works well as a complete routine and the handkerchief is a nice color combination and I like the material as well.
When making the gaffus be sure and bend the ends into rounded flattened " loops" so ithey won't poke through the fabric (as quickly) with continued use. It won't be easy to fit in the space you have but it will be worth it.
-Mary
[quote]It is a combination of a Glorpy type handkerchief and a Rattle Box which is a small haunted house[/quote]

If you're talented you can customize the little Tenyo haunted house to look like this ...

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VN2_VltYMiw/UVmRAHvgu4I/AAAAAAAASos/c41ZyI-nqJw/s1600/2013-03-14+19.22.49.jpg[/img]