(Close Window)
Topic: New Offering: Positively No Negative
I predict that you will all know what classic this piece was inspired by. This one's about as close as to propless as you can get compared to the original. ;)

After I get this one out to a few of you I'll be taking a break for a while, because life and health.

As usual, PM me for a copy.
Hope 'health' is just being tired of posting so much material and dealing with (un)pleasant Café members!

Anyways, hopefully you'll come back soon, you're a nice chap to chat with.

Have fun!
I've been using original Max Maven's version with my personal handling since this first release in video minded.
I've been toying with so many different versions out on the market over the years,
Sudo Nimh's version is the best I've seen,beside my personal handling ;)
I would be happy to pay for it if it is marketed.
Hope Sudo Nimh well,taking a break and went back here,we need you!
I thought that David Parr's "Proof Positive" was the last word on this plot.
But this is also very very clever. And it doesn't have any restrictions (If you own "Proof Positive", you know what I mean).
I like it a lot!

Thank you, Sudo! :)
Sudo, thank you for sharing this.

To say this is brilliant would be an understatement. This is something like sublime beauty. Wow.

And within just 3 'releases' he has bettered Pete Turner and Max Maven - no mean achievement this.

Finally, with this release, my secret suspicion about Sudo has now got confirmed. HE IS CRAZY :-)

God bless him.
Thank you Sudo for sharing your routine.
Take your time but hope to see you active again on this forum soon.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Aug 22, 2016 01:22PM)
Sudo and I spoke about this a couple of night ago. As usual, it is very clever and another worker.

Good luck to you. Thanks for your generosity,and I hope to see you on here again soon.

Robert.
Your inbox is full but I'd be interested in receiving a copy.

GREG
OTTO
Hi guys.

Thanks so much for all the kind words! I'm glad that everybody is really enjoying these.

Please note that I don't always include all the details in my pdf's. There's always a few details that are personal to me that I withhold. I simply write them up in a way that teaches all the fundamentals required to get up and running with each one. I fully believe that with a little thought, most will people will able to figure out the little refinements on their own.

I just cleared out some more space in my PM box, but space is precious at the moment. For those who have requested this (or some of my other material) please bear with me. I'm literally flooded with communications at the moment and I'm doing my best to get to everybody as best as I can. If it takes a little bit of time before you get a response, don't take it personally.

Finally, when I said I'll be "taking a break", I simply meant from writing up more material to share. It's very time consuming. I'll still be posting the odd comment etc; it's just that it'll be a little while before I resume sharing more of my work. Ok? No need for alarm bells.

Thank you for all the support. :)
One thing I think that is worth mentioning: At EVERY step of this I repeatedly ask the participant if they want to change their mind. Even if they choose the quarter first! Because it really doesn't matter in the end, does it? ;)

Later, when you recap, you can honestly stress how very fair EVERY choice they made has been. It's an important detail (and one I discuss in the book), but I think it bears repeating. There is absolutely no need to be scared of the big bad "you know what." Put on your shades, grab an iced tea, and just relax with the procedure. Your casualness is what will multiply the impact of this. :)
Everyone has already said how I feel about this effect... I love it. It's a god *** winner
When I got this I already knew it was going to be good. Having read two other of Sudo's offerings I knew his thinking is great. I now have one great utility and 2 great pieces to perform all the time due to Sudo's generosity.

This is great. Thanks again Sudo :)

Regards, Marian
Hi Sudo,
I'm very interested in reading your thoughts on this.
Your inbox is full, that's why I'm posting this here.
Best wishes,
Peter
Hey Sudo,

I'd love to take a look at it as well.

Thank you for being so generous,
Inbox full, but would love a copy,

Regards

Andrew
Sudo, Rocks !

Take a break, Bro ...

I'll break you off half of my 'Kit Kat'.
Peter, Mesa, Woover - check your inbox's now! :)

@Godzilla - :) Nomh.Nomh.
This is something I'll definitely be using. Very very practical and perfectly executed.

Who is this mysterious man?
A great structure here on which to weave amazing presentations. This is road tested stuff to be sure.
Yes, this is a very workable method for a timeless plot. Nice! Thanks Sudo!
Terrific version of this plot! Streamlined, perfected, and clearly a worker. The title is very appropriate for this. :) I've always used my own very simple no-fail version, but I am going to start doing this instead--I think it will get even better reactions!

Thanks again, Sudo!! You're knocking them so far out of the park it is crazy..!
Thanks Seth (and everybody else) for the kind words. :)
I love this type of mentalism. So simple and yet so powerful. Thanks Sudo, you've really set my mind running.
No problem my friend. have fun! :)
Sudo,
I read this as soon as I received it.
so simple & well thought out.
can't wait to use it.
Thank you very much.
charlie
A very nice variation, I will be using it from now on. Thank you for sharing it :)
Sudo
Your inbox is full currently. But I would love a copy.

Thanks so much.

A.J>
Hi Sudo,

Your inbox seems to be full indeed!
If still possible, I would love to take a look at your variation on this plot..

Thanks a lot,

Daniel
Hi Sudo,

Is it possible to avail a copy of this? I'd love to read it.

Best Regards,

Shaukat
[quote]On Aug 22, 2016, Alexxander wrote:
I thought that David Parr's "Proof Positive" was the last word on this plot.

Thank you, Sudo! :) [/quote]

No! It wasn't.
I've got a LOT of versions of this type of effect...& this one stands tall with the best of them! The set-up can be done in a split second & it's 100% sure fire...you can't ask more than that from this little workhorse. Once again the free price tag is woefully underpriced. Sudo, start selling these gems!!

Nathan
Inbox full...impossible to write....!?!?
Thanks again, Sudo. I just finished reading the effect, and it's a fantastic take on the original. Your generosity is rivalled only by your creativity.
Hi Sudo,
no way to receive it?
Thanks for Sudo, for sending this.
The good news is : This is !@#$* brilliant, and probably has one of the best endings ever, for this plot.
The other news is, that there is an effect on the market, where the same ending/ploy is used ( which I don't want to reveal openly, as it could lead to exposure ). Great minds think alike.
Hi png. Yes, if it is the one I'm thinking of, then it isn't bad news - mine predates it by 8 years actually. :)

This isn't the first time I've published this. It's just a new pdf!
I guess now would be a bad time to tell everyone that this isn't even the one I use most...

I have another version where the coin is not marked at all, nothing is written down. They flip the chosen coin and it lands exactly the same way as my prediction...nothing else is used!

I'm such a tease! :)
Sudo was kind enough to send me "Positively No Negative". With Max Mavens "Positive Negative" from his Videomind series, I was not particularly moved by the reveal. It didn't feel that magical to me. As you have read above, there have been many routines that dealt with this problem in various ways.
I much enjoy the thinking behind Sudo's presentation. His treatise is well written and spends a perfect amount of time on the language of the force. If learned as written and performed without hesitation, one would be on his way to learning equivoke on a grander scale (Think Berglas) Nicely done!
I will add that one of the most magical invisible coin routines ever was taught to me by Eugene Berger. There is no prediction. The thought of coin appears in the empty hand of the performer with no moves. Nothing suspicious, etc., the hand clearly shown empty. I believe it's in one of his books and has been taught in his classes.
The reason I mention it here is that Sudo's revelation would add even more to a beautiful moment in close up magic.
Good job Sudo!
Thanks for the kind words Leondo!

The routine you are referring to that Burger does is Tomoyuki Takahashi's "Fading Coin". It is indeed, a wonderful piece of work.
Per usual, this routine of Sudo's is fantastic. Thank you Sudo!
Gosh... I may be forced to check this out. Hehehe
Thanks for the kind words Sean and John. :)
[quote]On Aug 24, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Thanks for the kind words Sean and John. :) [/quote]

You deserve them my friend.
This is a routine I will use.

Thanks Sudo.
Dear Sudo,

I too would be delighted if you could send me a copy.

Thank you in advance,

Alexander
Hi Sudo,

I would love a copy if you are still sending them.

Many thanks.
I'd love to see a copy also. Tried several times to P M you but appearantly your box is full. Thanks.
He's full of it. ;)
The Magiccafe should definitely offer you a WAY bigger inbox! Full again... And I reaaaally would like to have a look at this routine!!
Thanks anyway for the time you freely give us!
Gilles
Give the guy a break. This is one of the reasons I don't give stuff away. The second reason is its too time consuming. Sudo should put this up at penguin and sell it for 11.99 instant download. He'd make a little money and save his time.
I had the chance to perform this twice today.
It went very different each time (if you know what I mean) - but it got great reactions!
This is going to be a staple in my close-up-repertoire.
Thanks again, Sudo!
You're welcome Alexander.

Thank you for sharing your experiences in using this with me.
I also received this generous gift from Sudo, after suggesting that his Lunch For Two approach could perfectly resolve the Positive/Negative plot. Of course, Sudo was miles ahead, and had already explored and surpassed that idea. This is the result.

I am a big fan of Positive/Negative solutions and here is a good one. It's not my favorite, but only because I prefer his earlier idea of using Lunch For Two. Nonetheless, this is a masterclass in equivoque, and this level of thinking can be applied to all situations where decisions are made.

Another demonstration of great thinking by Sudo!

Sincerely,
Jinksy