(Close Window)
Topic: Coloring Book
This is a great magic book, and amazes a lot of kids who haven't already seen it. I would recommend people to buy this for their kids show like mine, but you have to tell people how it works, its just too clever!

In each show I do this about five or six times, and make sure the kids have seen it enough to remember it forever. This makes me memorable.

Easy to do! - 7.3/10
Hey, Coloring Book is awesome, and the reactions from kids and adults is always fantastic. I had a good idea on it, too. Three coloring books and you do a three card monte style trick with them asking the kids to guess which coloring book is the coloured in book. All the the two other books are always shown un-coloured. if you see what I mean.

You have the control over which will be blank or colored. By using the gimmick in the same way. I think this is a very good idea of mine. It may be useful for trix clown to recover the book, though, as I have found kids know the trick when they see the cover of the magic theatre show.

I have been doing kids shows for a while now through my mum's work, and the kids know the sponge balls a bit, too.

Good luck.
Cardmanips2004,

I like the idea of the three coloring book monte so to speak. I now have a new way to use an old trick.

Thanks.

Chris
This is a great magic book, and amazes a lot of kids who haven't already seen it. I would recommend people to buy this for their kids show like mine, but you have to tell people how it works. It's just too clever!

If it's so clever why do you tell them how it works?
Cody Fisher has a marketed effect called Three Kid Monte with CD of music five mask coloring books. It also in his out-of-print book Required Reading.

It is great because you can make the routine last as long as you like.

Check it out at http://www.codyfisher.com
I've been thinking of picking this up for awhile now. Thanks for making my mind up. I will buy it soon.
Great idea Cardmanips2004

Thanks
Steve Spill has a [b]KILLER[/b] adult version. Anyone else seen it?