(Close Window)
Topic: Vinny Marini next guest of the month!
That´s my asking.

I think this will be a great honoring to a man who is (as someone said before) the "Model Member" of what the Café is about.

The "Magicians helping magicians" is his honor code, and sure we must thank him for all he does for us.

Also, he had a long magic history beside him, that no so many people know. A history of a real magician, a gambler, a man who lived magic in his real life. Not a man... The Man, The Café Member... Vinny "vinsmagic" Marini.

Do you know a best way of honoring him than that?

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero :bikes:
Thanks Pablo, that is a great suggestion. I will make sure Steve see this. Right now we do have our guests booked up for the next couple of months, but we love to hear from you and hear your ideas.

Thanks
Mya :D
I wholeheartedly second that Pablo.
I doubt whether there is a more helpful, generous member of the Café.If you all remember, Vinny (along with Chrystal) was voted the most popular member of the Café.
The Management would do well to honour their most valued and if I may say ,more senior members.I think we are all keen to hear more about the less "famous" magicians on here.

Howard
I ditto that.

Jon
Not a bad idea. Vinny might not be one of the "heavies" in magic but the Café could do a lot worse than to highlight one of its most valued and highly regarded members.
Thanks for the suggestion. :)
:spoon: