(Close Window)
Topic: The Return of Jonathan Pendragon
That's right ... he's back and stronger than every before. Last night I had dinner with Jonathan and I can honestly say he looks great and has really got his act together. He's currently on tour with the Masters of Illusion. If the show happens to be in your area, be sure to get out and support the show. Carol and I had a fun dinner with the cast and later had a good long talk with Jonathan on many subjects. He is truly an amazing man with knowledge on so many subjects ... and even better, he likes to share that knowledge. This was the first time my girlfriend Carol met him ... and she was really impressed, and a little star-struck too!

I strongly believe a good woman is behind every man and in this case, I believe Jonathan's wife West has brought this man back from a very low point. He's filled with hope and inspiration ... a truly remarkable feat. We should all be so lucky!

Steve
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Steve.

Don
Thanks for the updates, Chezaday! He is a huge inspiration to myself and thousands of others around the world. I only wish to be able to see him in Asia. He is a legend!
This is great news! He was always great to me and full of good advice, the few times that I spoke to him.
Pendragon is leaving California and he and his wife West are moving to Vermont. He said he is semi retiring.
He won't realy retire I believe. He will only be getting better and better in his act. Maybe one day he will be doing a great big show in Vermont and the whole place will shine and be filled with tourists and magic. :)

I read his post about semi retiring in his Facebook page too.
Yes, he is moving to Vermont in March next year. He spoke of "retiring" but he will still continue to perform select dates. He will return to the Magic Castle and ... he spoke of setting up a sort of magic retreat on the east coast. So, we shall see what the future holds.

He was in great spirits on tour and everyone was having a great time. Mrs. Blackstone keeps the train on the tracks ... yes, she is still traveling with the Masters of Illusion Show. She is definitely an amazing woman! She is keeping the magic alive, one city at a time!

Steve
Gay Blackstone: the EMPRESS of magic!